mYTHmAKER

ATTACK PAGE

Most likely one of the ads that is showing on this page, is linked to some kind of tracking spyware. In most cases the malware these warnings talk about are trivial, but it's good to be aware that there is the potential for more serious security risks present. I'm sure that the tech mod will take a look at it and be able to pinpoint the problem. In the meantime you can turn adds off or block all adds and that will prevent you from obtaining any viruses through java or scripts the ad might be using.

Aaron

Edited by Aaron

In the meantime you can turn adds off or block all adds and that will prevent you from obtaining any viruses through java or scripts the ad might be using.

Aaron

Where do youturn off/ block the ads

yeah, i got the same red flag saying this is an attack site. the data suggests that it is from one or more of the ads on the site. the site itself is not a host, but rather one or more of the links on the site.

Where do youturn off/ block the ads

Firefox and chrome have an adblock plus plugin you can download for free. Works like a charm.

FYI - when i tried to come in using firefox - i got the warning like others here. I clicked the "why was this blocked" link - and it took me to a nice helpful page by GOOGLE promoting THEIR security systems.

When I came in using IE9 while logged into GOOGLE - i got no warning at all...let me in here easy peasy.

IMO this stinks of the ever increasing GOOGLE attempt to be the ONLY player out there... BTW - did you know that the TTB pages "redirect" upon opening? When I use firefox, its shields prevent the redirect. Watch, sometimes, the little info at the bottom where it shows all the stuff that loads up...along with the page loading. MOST of it is GOOGLE. GAG.

/rant.

Firefox and chrome have an adblock plus plugin you can download for free. Works like a charm.

Downloaded for fire fox - works like 2 charms