Sign in to follow this  
thaddeus

Another Cool Supplement

Okay, so I never thought much of those patent medicines in chinatown. They are so dirt cheap, I figured they were essentially worthless and said more for placebo effect than anything else. I am also aware of reported contamination with prescription, controlled substances, heavy metals, etc. However, I took this one on the advice of my acupuncturist because my shoulder was just not healing:

http://www.plazaq.com/rhtorhpil.html

Can you believe the damn thing felt better the next day? And now just one week later, it's improved more than the last 6 months put together. I don't feel any pain and I feel ready to start some light lifting.

Also, a significant jump of libido more than the shilijit I had stopped taking (just stopped naturally, no reason, not really crazy about taking any herbal for a long time). Very increased flexibility and overall strength of tendons (possibly related to the yin yoga stuff i've been experimenting with).

There is a note out there that this product has some substance in it that is not safe, google it and read for yourself, i'm not convinced. I've seen this item for years and there's never been a peep about it. For me, it's a keeper. This stuff is so good, I'm considering taking it to an herbalist to make up a formula from raw herbs and try that out.

T

Do you know if it helps with back pain? Particularly disc stuff?

Also, what happens when you stop taking it, does the pain come back? (I.e., is it like asprin or like a cure?).

Thanks,

Do you know if it helps with back pain? Particularly disc stuff?

Also, what happens when you stop taking it, does the pain come back? (I.e., is it like asprin or like a cure?).

Thanks,

I think it's designed to work on those things..if you look at the ingredients, they are mainly kidney/liver tonics and circulation improvers. Good point on the aspirin comment. I can't really say, since I'm still taking it. But, aspirin doesn't make you feel overall stronger. If I didn't know any better, I would think this stuff had testosterone in it, because overall I feel much stronger.

T

I love patents. I use them over most any other over-the-counters. Come to think of it, I don't do prescriptions much either. I'd rather use qigong or the patents.

Thanks for the recommended book, Trunk.

A patent company I really love dealing with is: www.maxnature.com

Sign in to follow this