Sign in to follow this  
yondaime109

Fatiguing the PC muscle to avoid the urge to ejaculate?

Why'll practicing pc techniques today I thought about kegeling to the point were I couldn't lift my penis anymore, That way my pc wouldn't have any strength to ejaculate and my sperm stays were it needs to be.

Do you think this may be good theory?

Nope. If you "want to make your sperm stay where it should be" then take care of it at the root; the mind. Furthering thoughts reinforces the thought pattern and makes it more likely to manifest. What makes you think that if you exhaust it, the urge will not return more forcefully? Either that or you eventually cause damage. Whichever, not a good result. If you are seeking enlightenment, cultivate awareness, then eventually you must be aware, aware at all times. The energy can be put to better use instead of being tossed aside, your package will be stronger without overusing these contrived techniques.

• Like 1

I'm with joeblast. Nope.

I suspect that if you go that route, and if you don't tear or pull your PC / PB muscle as you overwork it, that what will happen is that you will still ejaculate but with less force. The PC muscle isn't the only one that contracts during ejaculation.

I can't imagine you'd want to risk an injury that you'd feel every time you'd pee, everytime you'd cough or sneeze, etc. etc.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this