Sign in to follow this  
yondaime109

Hello, How do you prevent retrograde ejaculation

I'm trying to focus on my pc muscles first, But my biggest fear is reverse ejaculation which would defeat the entire purpose of the technique in the first place.

hi yondaime109. You haven't given us much information about what you are trying to do, so here is a very general answer. I'm assuming you are male? your approximate age would also be useful.

Assuming you are trying to cultivate your sexual energy while aroused? Is there a particular lineage / school / book you are studying?

Here are my standard answers, I'm sure you'll hear other opinions. I originally learned with Mantak Chia, I have successfully done the sexual practices for over 20 years.

1. is your orbit open? when you move the sexual energy, it needs to have somewhere to go, preferred route is via the microcosmic orbit.
  2. If you are serious about non-ejaculation, you need to make sure to take care of your prostate gland. One easy way is to do the 'deer exercise' (google it), which will also strengthen all the muscles in your pelvic floor.
  3. can you feel and move your sexual energy unaroused? I strongly recommend people learn, practice, and master the unaroused practices first. I know its not as exciting, its not quite so much fun, but it is much easier, and all the same skills apply - activating the sacral and cranial pumps, etc. Also, especially if you are in your teens or twenties, your sexual energy can be really hard to control, so moving some of it (daily) in unaroused form means there are fewer "wild horses" in the stable for you to control. [i do 'testicle breathing' while waiting on long lines. That's why I'm the only one [i]smiling[/i]]
  4. when you are aroused, the number one mistake I see men make is that they wait far too long to 'draw' - you can 'draw' after 30 seconds of stimulation. Waiting too long is the easiest way to get retrograde ejaculation.
  5. IMHO do not use the 'million dollar point' or 'three finger lock'. IMHO that is simple asking for trouble.
  6. While you are learning, you will ejaculate. It is part of learning. It will happen a lot. Don't worry about it. You are not going to die. If (when) it happens, enjoy it. The important thing is to learn from your mistakes. I, and many I know, have done extensive research - condemning yourself for a mistake yields no profit. none. <smile>
  7. The sexual practices are only one part of self-cultivation. The people I've seen get the most from them have daily practice routines that include daily meditation and some "grounding" practice - like standing meditation or tai chi or martial arts.
  8. Practicing with a partner is about 100 times harder than practicing alone. And you have to communicate - it talk to each other, while you are sexing. As in "talk out loud, to the other person."
  9. The sexual practices are not as safe as many would like you believe. Ignore the safety precautions at your own peril.
  10. The sexual practices are a foundation practice - an early step on the path. They are not a magic shortcut to immortality / enlightenment.

I hope that is helpful.

Sign in to follow this