Sign in to follow this  
Birch

Moderation team page?

Hello!

Today I got PM'ed by a TtB asking for a PPF (obviously everyone knows what I'm referring to ;-))

But the person mentioned I was listed as a member of the "Moderation Team" which of course I denied (because to my knowledge I'm not and amn't presently) but curiosity did strike today so I clicked on that link about Moderator (or Moderation) team and there's my screename. That's weird, because I don't think I am one, or do anything like that. (I'll spare you the nattering:-))

Edit: just figured it out, it's because I have a PPF (also why there are 7 pages of team members). But that's confusing people. Can it be fixed?

Edited by -K-

Just seen this and am bumping it up.

Situation still unresolved.

Looks as if all members are the mod team. Slightly misleading, perhaps. :)

Hello!

Today I got PM'ed by a TtB asking for a PPF (obviously everyone knows what I'm referring to ;-))

But the person mentioned I was listed as a member of the "Moderation Team" which of course I denied (because to my knowledge I'm not and amn't presently) but curiosity did strike today so I clicked on that link about Moderator (or Moderation) team and there's my screename. That's weird, because I don't think I am one, or do anything like that. (I'll spare you the nattering:-))

Seems like the easiest fix is to make -K- a Mod. Works for me :)

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this