Sign in to follow this  
Cameron

Human Conditioning

Beautiful. Now if someone cuts your hand off, kills your child, if you die is there 'okayness?' Is there really? This the subtle differentiation that the Buddhist, Taoist, Yogi, Saint, etc. strives to achieve; not just indentification with the true nature of mind, but the experience of all of the phenominal world, internal and external. Breaking the psychological indentification with self is not the same thing as absolute transendence of self. We still have to wake up in the morning and go to work.

S

Can someone please tell me what`s on the video? I`m connected through my phone, so it would probably take me a long time to download, not to mention how much I`d have to pay...

Beautiful. Now if someone cuts your hand off, kills your child, if you die is there 'okayness?' Is there really? This the subtle differentiation that the Buddhist, Taoist, Yogi, Saint, etc. strives to achieve; not just indentification with the true nature of mind, but the experience of all of the phenominal world, internal and external. Breaking the psychological indentification with self is not the same thing as absolute transendence of self. We still have to wake up in the morning and go to work.

S

:)

Can someone please tell me what`s on the video? I`m connected through my phone, so it would probably take me a long time to download, not to mention how much I`d have to pay...

Got any internet cafe's near you? The woman speaking on the video is also here: www.neelam.org

I never heard of her before..Cam thanks for the link, I really enjoyed listening to her and browsing through the other ones..

Yoda, yeah, this internet satsang is very cool.

There was another clip where one of the audience was struggling with the idea of presence..'Is your definition of presence the same as..' almost an exact interaction that Eckhart Tolle humorously talked about in his CD..this struggle with thoughts and ideas about presence..she handled the situation very well..very inspiring..

T

Okay-ness? Please... four thousand years of literate human history and the best language she can conjure up is okay-ness?

You know, I originally was basically critisizing you for critizing her in this post. After a little reflection I realized the absurdity of it.

Maybe her expression is good, maybe it's bad. I don't know.

Ummm..alrighty then? I also value your view that this wonderful person(Neelam) has a bad way of expressing truth.

Ok? Are we happy now?

Right, I forgot, if you and Yoda say it's cool, it's cool.

QiDr, off topic, but I like your avatar..now that's cool! what does it say?

T

QiDr, off topic, but I like your avatar..now that's cool! what does it say?

T

Thanks! The characters mean Jade Dragon Chuan Fa. This is the martial system I practice. Jade Dragon is a balanced system including internal and external exercises and forms as well as meditation practices. The symbol is my own design, it is a re-interpretation of a Han dynasty jade carving.

Sign in to follow this