Sign in to follow this  
Lindelani Mnisi

Hating school

Oh I know just how you feel.

Having been teaching for 34-years , some days; I hate school too.

Have you tried 8 Strands of Silk Brocade QiGong set?

(Also known as 8 Pieces Brocade)

It's ever so good. Keep at it and you'll feel energised and relaxed.

Enjoy

Have you thought about becoming more involved in school activites? That's what helped me in the past. Good luck, feel better.

Dude it probably has something to do with your relationship to the work/schooling your doing. Tired could be it, or your sick of the schooling, or... any number of things.

So some questions to help shed some light on things:

What is it about school that your hating?

Did you enjoy it before?

Did anything change?

It might be if you took a break, and relaxed for a while you'd come back refreshed. I know that when I used to do 2 summer semesters then back to school, I would be burnt the fuck out and wouldn't put up the effort needed.

John

it could be that you don't want to go to school, hence you hate school. it sounds to me like you're experiencing the same thing as about 50 percent of the students out there right now. I hated high school and ended up quitting in ninth grade. I would not recommend this to you, I'm just using it as an example that you are probably not the only one experiencing this. the irony is that I will be teaching high school here soon, so now I have to figure out how to make school something that my students can enjoy.

Aaron

Edited by Aaron

Well the reason why its raising my concerns is that I used to love school, im a nerd. Jah Ive been thinking about dropping and becoming a rappa but Im first gona change subjects and see how that works out

Well the reason why its raising my concerns is that I used to love school, im a nerd. Jah Ive been thinking about dropping and becoming a rappa but Im first gona change subjects and see how that works out

Even though school sucks, school is easy. The work we do in school these days is easy. Don't quit if you could easily pass through your schooling, getting good grades without putting in undue amounts of effort... It's a pretty good deal. Meditate your way through school, put all the fools to the test, prove you're the best and then start slinging fat beats on the streets.

Try and work your passion / interests into your schooling.

I was actually thinking to myself the other day if I was back at school how could I have made it more enjoyable...

find a way to play it in... /// don't worry so much about requirements etc... if they say write about this... write about something you like... so you still have a report ... the effort is there

I drifted through school spent most classes scribbling / drawing etc

assessment / exam everything was done the night before - If you can get away with it

Your life... live it how you want

don't be too reckless though haha ;)

School for me was more limiting than anything... not really about education / learning

you have to break the confines and not be afraid to spread your wings

Edited by White Wolf Running On Air

The following excersize is risky and may contain excitement that is too much to handle. Determine your own willingness to experience excitement before deciding to engage in this excersize.

Use your imagination to determine what you hate about school and allow your imagination to come up with a more extreme version of that. Imagine, based on that extreme version, the opposite, how you would then love school to actually be. In this imagination, allow yourself to be free from all self judgement. Even if in your imagination school looks more like a vacation where you have to "unlearn" all that is learned, just go with the imagination and be creative and playful with it. Trust yourself that you know what you're doing. Play is the key to all things free.

As you have imagined this ideal state of being, realize that you have become that person with that life. All fruther technique and tools beyond this point serve only as permission tools of allowing yourself more opportunity to give yourself more permission to be who you already are.

Edited by Everything

Sign in to follow this