healingtouch

Increasing sperm production

I've recently started Shou Pai Gong training (testicle slapping) 15-30 minutes before bed, and I've found it has greatly increased my kidney energy in a short amount of time, especially when I make sure I give myself a decent amount of pain. My theory why it works so well is that it simulates quite closely the act of balls slapping on an ass during a vigorous sexual match.

What are, from your own personal experiences, the most efficient and proficient methods of increasing sperm production? Please share external or internal methods, reflexology points, herbs, nutrition, anything that you have found helpful in this regard.

Cheers,

Healingtouch

Edited by healingtouch

well, I've only had my sperm count checked once in my life, so I can't really say with any certainty if any of the techniques I've done have increased my sperm count.

FWIW Dr. Stephen Chang's books contain exercises (deer exercise) and some herb information. I've had good luck with increasing my "vitality" with the deer exercise, although I don't remember whose book I got it from.

Scrotal compression (Chia) (also similar technique 'the gorilla exercise') is pretty effective - and I'm assuming you know appropriate safety precautions. I've also done Bone Marrow Nei Kung which is very very very powerful but is also dangerous - it includes a pretty thorough set of crotch massages and tapping.

Where are you learning "Shou Pai Gong" - is there an online source / book / etc?

Thank you for the reply :) You can read more about it in Jwing-Mings book "Qigong - The Secret of Youth". And yes, it's this vitality that I'm talking about. The reason why I said "increased sperm production" is because it's a great indicator of increased kidney Qi, which I need for my healing practice. And here I mean kidney in the Taoist sense that includes the external sex organs as well.

My theory why it works so well is that it simulates quite closely the act of balls slapping on an ass during a vigorous sexual match.

Nice. :D

• Like 1

My theory why it works so well is that it simulates quite closely the act of balls slapping on an ass during a vigorous sexual match.

I don't think it's complex as that, I think it's just due to the physical simulation. I've been rubbing my balls 100 times every morning and I agree with it's increase in sexual energy. I'll be adding slapping now, to try out.

John

Take Maca, Tribulus, Citrulline/Arginine.

I would actually only recommend citrulline and arginine. But also with Tongkat ali, from this guy:

https://premium-tongkat-cheap.com/

Which is from the Indonesian source, where most tongkat ali is farmed.

Maca there is still a lot of misinformation around, and from what I hear, there are 12 different types that people just lump together. It really just cranks up my stress.

Tribulus as well, ups the hell out of your luteinizing hormone, which is good initially, but can be converted into estrogen, which is bad unless you like boobs on yourself.

Tongkat ali is one of the best all around amazing herbs that increases potency in men I've found and used, even better than ginseng for this purpose. It kickstarts your leydig cells(what has your balls grow and starts you into puberty) and cranks up hormone production and testicular health. I also notice when I take it, qi gong is more effective. It's like it gives you more jing to work with. Or something.... all I know is energy seems more available to work with.

John

• Like 1

I heared this person say he loves to get to the point of orgasm and then stop, to accumulate sperm. Over and over. Untill one point he goes for it and just explodes it all out.

Excess sperm is absorbed back into the body. So its not very usefull to produce "excess" sperm outside of entertainment purposes and ball teasers.

This is a question of trust of the body.

I heared this person say he loves to get to the point of orgasm and then stop, to accumulate sperm.

The body only produces a fixed number of sperm. What he is doing is causing his body to generate more seminal fluid, not more sperm.

There is a point right below the ankle bone, on the inside part, that when massaged, for about 5 minutes daily, increases the flow of energy thru the reproductive system. It works even better if nutmeg or musk oil is used for males.

Thank you for the reply :) You can read more about it in Jwing-Mings book "Qigong - The Secret of Youth". And yes, it's this vitality that I'm talking about. The reason why I said "increased sperm production" is because it's a great indicator of increased kidney Qi, which I need for my healing practice. And here I mean kidney in the Taoist sense that includes the external sex organs as well.

Are there other related techniques as part of Shou Pai Gong or is it just the testicle hitting? Used copies of the book are around $20.