Guest RBSA

Halos

Guest RBSA

Can anyone see halos ? I can sometimes but it ' s not for long . I want to see all the time . How can i do it ? Any idea ? Thanks . Love .

It's pretty much same thing you do with your eyes with those magic eye 3D pictures or stereoscope pictures, so try looking at those. Depends on background and lighting too, I don't think trying to see them all the time is a good idea. But if you can see them occasionally now, you should be able to have ability to mostly see them when you want to.

• Like 1

Guest RBSA

I don ' t know what pictures do you mean . If i cannot see them all the time at least i want to see them when i want to . I feel so nice when i see them . Almost no pain or stress at all . Thanks for your reply . I welcome other replies too .

In some cases I can. Low lighting, subject is against light colored background. For me the eye focus Zanshin is speaking of is wide focus. For example holding your hands up at the periphery of where your eyes can see them. Wiggle your fingers of both hands, head level, arms out, just at the edge of your sight. Stay there for a bit, you can still notice what's infront of you, but you're not paying attention to it. That 'wide' stare is used in some martial arts and esoteric practices. Glenn Morris writes about it in his book 'Pathnotes ...'.

Oh. good clarification. I assumed you meant "above your head, halo."

When I did a lot of Fusion II & III meditations I sometimes saw halos at Taoist Summer Camp - there is a belt route that runs around the energy center above your head.

I can often see my aura around my leading hand when I stand in SanTi.

How to learn to see them? TheLerner already mentioned "pathnotes" - that book is a treasure trove of things you won't have time to practice <smile, joke>. Mantak Chia used to teach a set called something like '5 Finger Kung Fu' along with Buddha Palm and there is a posture "dragon gazing at phoenix" (?) that develops the ability, the Berkeley Psychic Institute teaches a non-Taoist approach.

How can i do it ? Any idea ? Thanks . Love .

It (should/can be) a side effect of a good/complete practice.

Path notes (kap) does this, as do many others...

Guest RBSA

It happened to me even when i was not practicing . There must be teraphists that can fully control this capacity .

Excellent post, your cultivation is developing well. Whatever practice helps towards your seeing halo/aura is the best way forward for you. There's no 'one size fits all' formula because everyone is different. More later.

It should not be a goal: it just happens. What is the point in seeing halos all the time? You mentioned that you were feeling relaxed when you were seeing them: what you ae really looking for is this state of relaxation. Halos are just a secondary thing.

Main thing is, if you wish to develop your ability to perceive halos/auras is to continue to cultivate and focus on those practices that get you into the zone where you are seeing/sensing halo/aura. Either yours or others. It's actually easier to see someone else's halo/aura than it is your own hence the old Tao Masters' mutual greeting of..

"You are fine. How am I?"

Some people switch QiGong sets like changing socks. It's a means to an end so the more mind-less-ly your cultivation flows the more effective it becomes. So master a set, stick with it, and see what develops from there.

IMHO Water sets are possibly better for you in the long run than are fire sets, but I would say that. Up to you really and all good wishes as you progress.

Guest RBSA

The thing is i don ' t catch them , when the states of seeing halos and relaxation too occurs . They just come and go .

10x you all .