dc9

I want bliss really badly. What is the quickest path to my goal?

yeah. you're probably right, I'm just not at the stage where i can move energy and when I read how i'm supposed to "move" this energy into my spine i get frustrated.

should i call this whole sexual energy thing a bust and just go wack it right now?

;) Maybe you should channel that sexual energy into creating a fully functioning relationship with your kundalini, no matter how long it may take you to set the groundwork? Start excercising often, take care of yourself better, and dedicate that sexual energy toward doing the practice rather than grasping at the fruit of the practice. You will feel much better. Let yourself know that every time you sit and deal with your issues, you are one step closer to that orgasmic bliss. Every time you work toward your self-cultivation, you are one step closer to that orgasmic bliss. And if the pressure becomes too much, by all means, let off some steam.

i guess at this point, logically i would just have to start with working on my personality flaws of having no patience and no discipline first before i can do anything else...

• Like 1

Wait a minute, you've been doing retention with no additional 'helpful' practices?

How old are you?

Wait a minute, you've been doing retention with no additional 'helpful' practices?

How old are you?

24... why..?

i think i'm under control now.. it comes and goes. when my mind is idle i get insanely horny, but if i'm occupied, like i'm reading something, it goes away. there's merit to retaining your sexual energy, right? maybe it'll be a test of my self control.

24... why..?

i think i'm under control now.. it comes and goes. when my mind is idle i get insanely horny, but if i'm occupied, like i'm reading something, it goes away. there's merit to retaining your sexual energy, right? maybe it'll be a test of my self control.

Because (not that I'm a guy, but I've read enough TTB's to figure:-)) that the younger you are, the more difficult (and debatably the less beneficial) retention is going to be, especially if you don't have additional practices to help deal with the energy.

People have really hurt themselves with it (retention).

this has to be one of the funniest threads i read in years, my god, i still want to believe it's just a joke.

OP, dude, you got it all wrong. this is really a mess.. it doesn't work that way, ok?

• Like 3

It's funny but why not? Dude doesn't have to pretend to be a 'serious seeker' ZOMG to merit TTB's good advice, now does he:-)?

My mind is burdened by anxiety and expectations, impatience and frustration. I have a very skeptical and guarded mind that's full of doubt. What can I do? I just can't help it. I can't live in the present and just experience, I'm always thinking of the future and craving for something more.

i want constant, full body, orgasmic bliss. I read about the kundalini awakening, which is basically the awareness of the energy that's flowing through me, i think. and I read about sahaja yoga, which can easily awaken kundalini. I am considering giving that a try. Does anyone else have any other suggestions?

I also read the multi orgasmic man book, and I will give those practices another chance.. I have already tried them and when they didn't work, i just got impatient and gave up.

If I could just have a taste of bliss, maybe i will be more motivated to keep trying. Right now i'm thinking that sahaja is the key to my journey..

For as long as you want bliss really badly, it will elude you.

Sorry

I think your best bet is to begin to cultivate awareness of everything inside as well as outside.

It's a good place to start.

• Like 1

It's funny but why not? Dude doesn't have to pretend to be a 'serious seeker' ZOMG to merit TTB's good advice, now does he:-)?

thanks... for the record, im very serious, not joking at all, my life is just a trainwreck and i want to get better. i live a life of constant regret and anxiety and loneliness and depression.. this thread has been quite helpful, along with all the suggestions for books that you guys have given me. so really, thanks everyone.

what good advice? did he take any? reading books? come on, K... what he needs is professional advice. lingering on esoteric forums and trying funny things is the total opposite of help.

• Like 2

dc9,

Since you are interested in bliss rather than enlighenment, it might be a better approach to drop all notions of practices which are for enlightenment, however much bliss they give as side effects. For example, anything involving kundalini.

If you just want sexual bliss, there are things geard specifically for that and nothing else. Like Jack Johnston's Key Sound Muliple Orgasm Trigger Protocol:

http://multiples.com/

you say your life is a trainwreck, dc, and that this is the reason that you are looking for orgasmic fantastic bliss, maybe its superfluous to mention, but feeling blissful while your life is still a trainwreck is not going to change the trainwreck, you know, your problems or difficulties in whatever area of your life are not going to go away simply by feeling blissful, if it seems that way you're burying your head in bliss until...the outside world forces a way in

and please consider what I asked you about why you feel that 'this is the way you are and that's it' ADD or not, you are not a victim to your supposed character, which I believe is not your true self, in fact, if this is the way you feel, some things being impossible for you because of this, look at it the other way around, these are the key things for you to overcome to move ahead in your life, you can use them as an excuse not to do something, or as the challenge to overcome to do something,

it's up to you, but you are still too young, life is just starting!!

I partly agree with 宁, in that what you want, is not what you should be looking for here, but now that you're here, take this opportunity to learn from the teachings out there to grow your awareness of things! I disagree respectfully with the professional advice seeking, it may be good, I can't judge the entire situation, but going to a western shrink who will give you medicinal speed to keep your add or adhd in check is not what I would recommend.

∞Nelida

• Like 5

These are the key things for you to overcome to move ahead in your life, you can use them as an excuse not to do something, or as the challenge to overcome to do something,

• Like 1

don't assume too much, there are good and bad professionals in any field you can name.

yes a pill is not always a sollution but sometimes it makes the difference between life and death. i know people that ran into worse things running AWAY from pills.

remember that you share a responsibility for any advice you give to an individual in his condition. are you really trained to deal with this kind of condition?

btw, most teachers of whatever do recommend fixing mental and emotional issues BEFORE engaging in any spiritual or energy practice.

my point is he needs a therapist, someone to work with and for him his first mile.

of course there are, good and bad professionals, unfortunately this doesn't seem to be an issue as it has become quite normal to prescribe medication that is mood altering, and very often these are addictive in the long run, people become dependent on them, and it seems to lie in the western pattern of medicine to prescribe pills for symptoms real easily instead of treating underlying causes ( this goes from your common cold to psychological disorders,) and I think in the case of add and adhd this is certainly the case. Beside that, I wasn't giving any advice, I was respectfully disagreeing with you, and I do think giving children, or in this case, a young adult, speed, amphetamines (!) to treat add is really symptomatic of how the system works, however much they might calm down, there must be another way, I'm sorry, I just have a problem with farmaceutical companies influence in these things because it makes them more money.

I think dc would be a lot better off taking advice not to go for instant kundalini awakening then of not taking medication for add, but he doesn't seem to take either.

But you're right, I'm no professional.

∞Nelida

i've already had therapy and drugs. therapy is expensive, and i don't like taking drugs everyday just to function. It's not like i have severe mental problems, so when I go to therapy it's just about working through some irrational thoughts that i've developed towards life and turning my mentality more towards the positive. At the end i told her I felt I could do this on my own and the sessions aren't justifying $75 for an hour when i'm making $13/hour at my own job.

so here i am, looking for a way to fix myself. i think i'm close to giving up on kundalini and harnessing my sexual energy.. sad to say. but I don't see myself getting there any time soon, so i'm losing motivation.. i guess i'll just finish reading this book about cultivating my awareness and see where that leads me.

you say your life is a trainwreck, dc, and that this is the reason that you are looking for orgasmic fantastic bliss, maybe its superfluous to mention, but feeling blissful while your life is still a trainwreck is not going to change the trainwreck, you know, your problems or difficulties in whatever area of your life are not going to go away simply by feeling blissful, if it seems that way you're burying your head in bliss until...the outside world forces a way in

and please consider what I asked you about why you feel that 'this is the way you are and that's it' ADD or not, you are not a victim to your supposed character, which I believe is not your true self, in fact, if this is the way you feel, some things being impossible for you because of this, look at it the other way around, these are the key things for you to overcome to move ahead in your life, you can use them as an excuse not to do something, or as the challenge to overcome to do something,

it's up to you, but you are still too young, life is just starting!!

I partly agree with 宁, in that what you want, is not what you should be looking for here, but now that you're here, take this opportunity to learn from the teachings out there to grow your awareness of things! I disagree respectfully with the professional advice seeking, it may be good, I can't judge the entire situation, but going to a western shrink who will give you medicinal speed to keep your add or adhd in check is not what I would recommend.

∞Nelida

Quoted for emphasis, very eloquently put, neilida. another thing, that I have yet to hear any one touch upon. from an energetic stand point. beginners, matter fact the majority of people in some degree, have what we call blockages, which are like energetic dirt which impede, or completely block energetic flow. the fact that you can neither feel lifeforce or move it in any capacity, means that not only is your "Yi" aka will/intent, or mind body spirit connection, premature, but you more than likely are full of these blockages. do you realize what you're trying to do with the kundalini? activating it prematurely, is like turning on a hose full power, while its tied at one end. you think your life is a trainwreck now? this could potentially mentally, and physically debilitate you, this is the essence of the "kundalini syndrome" (please look it up) in no way am i trying to be condescending towards you, but you must understand that such endeavors, must be cultivated & worked up to from the inside out, to achieve a healthy experience from such things. undergoing shaktipat with blockages is a recipe for disaster. There is very many great reasons that the kundalini was very much seen as occult till the advent of the internet.

• Like 1

i think i'm close to giving up on kundalini and harnessing my sexual energy

Good. "All roads lead to Rome"...you don't miss out on kundalini awakening and harnessing your sexual energy, when you take another path (like the practices in the book). Those things are always cultivated at the same time.

don't give up! listen, sometimes life just leads you around some bends in the road that don't seem to go where you want to go, maybe they take you to some side road for a while, and you seem to be going in a completely different direction altogether, but this is also for the lessons that you can take out of it. It may not seem to you like it right now, but the direction you wanted to go, will manifest itself in one way or another for you, and you will find that out.

I'm not that much older than you, I'm only 31, and while I knew the Source of everything when I was little, it was all lost to me for years, and I have been scared and angry and frustrated, I have been so scared and confused it chilled me so deep down, but I figured it all out, and I also figured out that no psychologist could help me with this, all these things only started to come together and shape into something new when I was maybe 25-26, and now everything is, I am so different that I can hardly believe it myself. Don't get me wrong, if you need help, get help (!) and no, sometimes things are still difficult for me too... so there...now you know way more of me than maybe you should ;) but if it helps you in any way, it doesn't matter ;)

good luck to you, dc9, the world can be a crazy place, if you're sure of something in your heart, don't let anybody tell you it's nothing :) but do take well meant and sensible advice when you get some :))

∞Nelida

Quoted for emphasis, very eloquently put, neilida. another thing, that I have yet to hear any one touch upon. from an energetic stand point. beginners, matter fact the majority of people in some degree, have what we call blockages, which are like energetic dirt which impede, or completely block energetic flow. the fact that you can neither feel lifeforce or move it in any capacity, means that not only is your "Yi" aka will/intent, or mind body spirit connection, premature, but you more than likely are full of these blockages. do you realize what you're trying to do with the kundalini? activating it prematurely, is like turning on a hose full power, while its tied at one end. you think your life is a trainwreck now? this could potentially mentally, and physically debilitate you, this is the essence of the "kundalini syndrome" (please look it up) in no way am i trying to be condescending towards you, but you must understand that such endeavors, must be cultivated & worked up to from the inside out, to achieve a healthy experience from such things. undergoing shaktipat with blockages is a recipe for disaster. There is very many great reasons that the kundalini was very much seen as occult till the advent of the internet.

well put Meroe :)

if you didn't feel anything dc, this workshop that you went to, read this again...it really takes a while for energy to flow freely in your body, and it doesn't rely on how badly you want it... ^_^

I never understand people saying, and they make me a little suspicious too , when saying that it could be a really really subtle feeling, it's true that it feels different from the familiar bodily sensations, but once you learn how to discern it, or...maybe I should say, the manner that it presents itself or the layer where it seems to manifest, it's really not subtle at all, what do the rest of you feel of people explaining this as subtle in this way, suspicious or not?

∞Nelida