Sign in to follow this  
Lindelani Mnisi

Shadow people

paranormal.about.com >

About.com > News & Issues >

Paranormal Phenomena >

Ghosts and Hauntings > Shadow

People.

Tried to copy the link, couldnt. Anyway im not that sure what they are and do or want, but i have seem a couple. Google shadow people and if you can please tell me anything i should know and might have missed or even other entities, thanks guys.

Seems like many have encountered these shadow people.

Also a shadowman with a old hat, a pipe and glowing red eyes, that's just so cool. You just can't make that stuff up :D

from what i gather it looks like they feed on despair and fear, which our world offers in abundance nowdays. All that energy must make them much stronger then normal.

They feed on all emotions of a negative/self-service oriented vibration - namely fear, anger, lust... they feed ravenously on jing expulsion.. most commonly sighted via drug-induced frequency fluctuations... yet they are a reflection of oneself own inner turmoil and karma...do not fall into the illusion that such 'entities' are separate for oneself, for absolving oneself of their callings is not a matter of focus fighting or conquering; that is what they feed on, but overcoming them is a matter of surrendering to the higher vibrations of love and service to others. They seek to harness the will and drag one down to insanity and endless indulgence/synonymous self-destruction.

• Like 1

Trouble is brewing in the world as times are darkening. Shield yourself and attempt to stay away. I have spoken to many who have come to me with these sightings. They are of the unclean and should be avoided.

sounds like a scene out of lord of the rings.

• Like 1

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Theres nothing you should know that you don't.

Stosh

Edited by Stosh

I don't believe so.

The webpage Lindelani Mnisi posted has many-many people talking about experiences with ghosts and shadow people.

It shows

WHEN I WAS A WEE LAD I only seriously got into the Internets around 9th grade. I had no idea how to move about it. I only knew an old search engine that had like a catalog of recommended sites. It would be a long while until I find a place where all the cool people are at.

The first site I would find like that would be Newgrounds. It's a flash portal to which you can submit your own flash, but the submission system is ingenious. You can't just submit anything you want to the portal like you could on youtube, at the gates of Newgrounds stands an army of users who vote for each new submission and if the score is too low, it gets removed. Good times.

After communing with the internet people I noticed that there exists a hierarchy of online people. Everyone is judged by how much they know about the Internet and what's in it. My being someone from Newgrounds gave me a little edge by knowing a lot of stuff about the site. I would know what flash would be popular before it leaves Newgrounds and who made it. Now these people who make these flashes are more public and when Internet people see them they go, "oooooooooh that guy", while everyone who's out of the loop would turn their heads. It's like a club in which you're either in or out.

After learning about one thing you are "encouraged" to learn another until you keep diving deeper and deeper until you eventually reach the deep web. Internet people keep trading information like the computers they use and become a physical embodiment of Internet itself. In addition to Internet knowledge they gain knowledge about the real world which the Internet is based of.

Nowadays the Internet is even more public and more normal people want to be like these Internet people but because of that, they themselves create barriers on the way of gaining information. A seasoned Internet veteran would notice these obstacles by how many uninformed people are there and then ignore them. Some of the obvious examples are social networking sites. The path of the Internet person eventually leads to the path of the Anonymous and so networking sites are a taboo in a way. No one wants to be seen online and so they stay safe, a noticeable Internet presence can be attacked.

Because new people want to be like the Anonymous they go to the sites that they use. That makes these sites corrupted with old information. No one wants the old information and the worst kind of information that gets old the fastest are memes. But even if the site gets corrupted, there are still the old parts that have that same feel they had before, even if the new people found them. For example youtube has a lot of cat videos that it would take forever to watch them all. Even with all the cat videos, at its core youtube is a site where videos get uploaded to, and so there can also be anything on it.

Shadow people is an old topic and bringing attention to it is a laaaaaaaaaame thing to do, unless you have some new info. I could direct you to a site with a lot of information about it but you would notice a new thing on that site and then bring attention to that thing later. I guess google is your friend until you find a site that has a lot of info on what you like. But if that site is a part of a bigger thing, it might not be a good site. If you're looking into paranormal then go to a site that's only about that. Sites like About.com and such don't pay attention to detail.

Everything in Samsara is mind created. Strive for the ultimate reality which is also found inside and outside the mind at the same time, it's a paradox but it is how it works. You are a product of your own mind:

We are what we think.

All that we are arises with our thoughts.

With our thoughts we make the world.

The higher you go in your upward travel the lighter this and other realities become. The lower you go the more dense it will be (realms of the lower chakras). The human reality is dense, heavily influenced by the lower planes (anger, fear, lust...) but with a good view to the angelical and devic planes, hence it is basically the purgatory of all existing planes.

Cool post :)

I have wondered myself a couple of times... am I already dead? where is this really?

Nothing is certain hahah

Yes about the Paradoxes also

to reconciling all paradoxes :cheers:

Shadow people? Is this what taobums came to? Honestly, you should relax and discard anything "paranormal", shadow people dont exist.

Can someone please tell me what this is about? I read through this and got no information whatsoever on the thread title. I once played a video game called shadow man...it was about voodoo magick.

Can someone please tell me what this is about? I read through this and got no information whatsoever on the thread title. I once played a video game called shadow man...it was about voodoo magick.

Shadow people? Is this what taobums came to? Honestly, you should relax and discard anything "paranormal", shadow people dont exist.

Agree.

I don't understand why these is an appropriate topic for TaoBums.

Wouldn't a supernatural / ghost forum be more appropriate for this kind of thing?

Sign in to follow this