shaq786

Using Qi to fight evil entities

Anyone ever use Qi to fight evil spirits or know of someone that has?

Its an area I would like to know more about.

Just close your eyes and swing your fists wildly while yelling kiais. Maybe throw a kck or two. Since spirits are not generally visible, closing your eyes is the only way to neutralize that advantage. Ironically, theyll never see it coming. This technique worked for ScoobyDoo. True story.

• Like 1

The best offense is a good defense: strengthen your aura through practice of Chi Kung and Meditation. People usually get themselves into a very dark place because of holes in there energy body and draw or create nasty energetic parasites for themselves.

You might enjoy Michael's book. A Light Warriors Guide: http://www.amazon.co...s=Michael Lomax

-My cents, Peace

Edited by OldGreen

The best offense is a good defense: strengthen your aura through practice of Chi Kung and Meditation. People usually get themselves into a very dark place because of holes in there energy body and draw or create nasty energetic parasites for themselves.

You might enjoy Michael's book. A Light Warriors Guide: http://www.amazon.co...s=Michael Lomax

-My cents, Peace

This is exactly what I am reading and practicing now and thats what has lead me to start this topic lol. I was watching some shows on syfy like paranormal witness and those entities are just way too powerful when you see what they can do. They just aren't your normal ghosts.

Just a thought. The idea of evilness is often limited to the realm of imagination. It serves as the fertile ground of religious fantasy, the battle between good and evil. I wouldn't fight for either side so quickly, without making sure where I stand and how prepared I am. That is, I wouldn't be so quick to categorize any entity in the spiritual world as "evil" in the first place. Such categorizations will only amplify the realization of evil in a person's mind, which is undoubtedly the primary source of evil, if there ever were one. Raise your vibrations in your life, and there will be no fear of evil, and no need to fight evil as the main concentration of your cultivation.

Edited by thetaoiseasy
  • Like 2

This is exactly what I am reading and practicing now and thats what has lead me to start this topic lol. I was watching some shows on syfy like paranormal witness and those entities are just way too powerful when you see what they can do. They just aren't your normal ghosts.

That's probably because that's a TV show,,,,on syfy.

Jokes aside, some critters feed on fear energy. The recent influx of movies and TV shows with spooktacular stories designed to scare people and give them false information really helps the critters out. Kinda makes me wonder about the nature of The Muses in Hollywood at times. Embrace the energy opposite what you think of as evil. Smile and laugh a lot. Bring more love and compassion into your life. These energies affect you and your home, making it less suitable for things you don't want around. And stay away from silly "based on real events" stories.

Virtue, awareness, qi...these are a light. They are your protection. If your mind is focused on mercy and helping others, it isn't focused on the dark forces that harm us. Those dark forces are literally gone at such times. Also, if you know who you are...say for instance, you like watching soccer. That (or any other example) may be a part of who you are, who you've become. Who you are, what you love doing, that's another boundary that these things can't cross. But when you try to dissolve yourself completely, as spiritual people try to do sometimes, then that obliterates the boundaries that were there and opens up your field to the dark things.

When you become really angry, maybe act out on it, then you can see them flying around...if you go out at dusk, you can see them appearing here and there, literally appearing to your eyes. So try to cultivate yourself to the point where that isn't happening. This is just my experience.

People have used sage smudge wands to kinda clear their field, but the protection really comes from a loving heart, I think. Don't just take my word for it, I barely know anything.

Oh also, if you develop your "qi" to the point where you can sort of hit people with your energy...try to avoid doing that. It disturbs your shen, and the karmic repercussions seem to be worse than if you were to simply harm them physically.

Pray for anyone who disturbs you, instead of acting in the typical way. Then you don't cultivate the darkness from within, which is worse than simply being open to negative entities, IMO. The only entity you should be controlling is your own soul.

Jing-qi-shen...these are inseparable. The supreme medicine. Using it on spirit fighting is wasting your medicine. I feel like, you will literally die sooner if you fight with your qi. Okay, enough from me.

• Like 2

Its a strange game the only way to win a fight is not to fight... instead move and play nice... transform the blow into a cares while 'inviting' the other to play nice... until they play nice!

added the last four words...

Edited by et-thoughts

Virtue, awareness, qi...these are a light. They are your protection. If your mind is focused on mercy and helping others, it isn't focused on the dark forces that harm us. Those dark forces are literally gone at such times. Also, if you know who you are...say for instance, you like watching soccer. That (or any other example) may be a part of who you are, who you've become. Who you are, what you love doing, that's another boundary that these things can't cross. But when you try to dissolve yourself completely, as spiritual people try to do sometimes, then that obliterates the boundaries that were there and opens up your field to the dark things.

When you become really angry, maybe act out on it, then you can see them flying around...if you go out at dusk, you can see them appearing here and there, literally appearing to your eyes. So try to cultivate yourself to the point where that isn't happening. This is just my experience.

People have used sage smudge wands to kinda clear their field, but the protection really comes from a loving heart, I think. Don't just take my word for it, I barely know anything.

Sage and rosemary are good for cleansing the external qi. Essential oils are handy, just rub a drop into palms and sweep the energy field. A loving heart is a great thing, too! :)

I wonder is "sleep paralysis" an entity attack? For sure many people report supposed hallucinations of demons/shadow figures and the like.

For me instinctively projecting qi at them or reciting a mantra works, poof away like smoke, but it could just be a hallucination.

I wonder is "sleep paralysis" an entity attack?

No. The body utilizes numbing agents to prevent you from acting out your dreams and causing harm to yourself. Holding awareness as the process begins may lead to irrational subconscious fear of 'losing control' or death which manifests as an object of fear. Don't feed it with fear and it withers away in poverty.

• Like 1

'Funny' that this thread turns up in proximity to those DNB magic threads. I was pondering this and wondered about asking DNB if he would include reliable 'self-defense' in his threads as well as the freaked out shit. Why? Because IMO/IME people who are undertaking spiritual cultivation, because they are in a process of stripping down beliefs and examining the contents of their unconsciousness, or simply having strong emotions around, can be vulnerable to the sort of 'darker' emotions and thoughts that DNB is posting about. I thought of asking you to stop DNB but that wouldn't be fair (or useful to the folks who are really interested in your posts). But I reckon it's worth pointing out. What do you think?

• Like 1

You know -K-, the first thing i'm going to do now, after reading your post is scour the Magic thread and look for that material!

You know -K-, the first thing i'm going to do now, after reading your post is scour the Magic thread and look for that material!

Great!

It's possible I missed it.

Also just sprang to mind. The way that 'Eastern' systems, methods and language seems a little less 'close to the bone' - and therefore less 'creepy' to study than 'Western' systems. Plus you've got all that jargon, translation issues, any number of things that can serve as a 'stop' between what is being discussed and the actual experience.

---opinion etc--

At least that's how I explain the creepiness to myself!

Great!

It's possible I missed it.

Also just sprang to mind. The way that 'Eastern' systems, methods and language seems a little less 'close to the bone' - and therefore less 'creepy' to study than 'Western' systems. Plus you've got all that jargon, translation issues, any number of things that can serve as a 'stop' between what is being discussed and the actual experience.

---opinion etc--

At least that's how I explain the creepiness to myself!

I actually kinda agree. The western systems have always felt 'wrong' for me, and yet the heart of the esoteric schools teachings are essentially the same. It is only after immersion in the Eastern traditions that I can re-conceptualise the Western schools past the 'creepiness' and appreciate them, but I still don't want to go there.

Best,

I actually kinda agree. The western systems have always felt 'wrong' for me, and yet the heart of the esoteric schools teachings are essentially the same. It is only after immersion in the Eastern traditions that I can re-conceptualise the Western schools past the 'creepiness' and appreciate them, but I still don't want to go there.

Best,

It's great that you can do that. Personally I dislike much of the imagery (including the actual artwork) of the 'Western' schools but I can't say why exactly. Even a skull-bearing multi-armed Black Kali or the martial and aggressive version of Kuan Yin I prefer to the William Blake-ish and Bosch stuff (it's easy to call that type of style 'naive' but then there are more pleasing cave-paintings that don't depict multiple souls in anguish. Western churches I've found cold (and not just due to the damp weather) and over-imposing. I hate crucifixion imagery (except maybe Dali's semi-cubist version).

I guess I have conveniently bypassed the whole 'funeral grounds' stuff too. I like dragons - which I probably wouldn't if I came face to face with one.

It's great that you can do that. Personally I dislike much of the imagery (including the actual artwork) of the 'Western' schools but I can't say why exactly. Even a skull-bearing multi-armed Black Kali or the martial and aggressive version of Kuan Yin I prefer to the William Blake-ish and Bosch stuff (it's easy to call that type of style 'naive' but then there are more pleasing cave-paintings that don't depict multiple souls in anguish. Western churches I've found cold (and not just due to the damp weather) and over-imposing. I hate crucifixion imagery (except maybe Dali's semi-cubist version).

I guess I have conveniently bypassed the whole 'funeral grounds' stuff too. I like dragons - which I probably wouldn't if I came face to face with one.

OR you would come face to face and learn that you LOVE IT.

OR you would come face to face and learn that you LOVE IT.

Always a possibility, yet not because anyone else says so:-) :ph34r:

Stay tuned in the PPF for British humor to follow. Thank you.