nine tailed fox

New Age Bunnies

... what if I said absolute "YES!"

Then that would be your problem and something you would have to work out.

As I have said before, "Everything matters but nothing matters." Everything is only a matter of perspective.

Then that would be your problem and something you would have to work out.

As I have said before, "Everything matters but nothing matters." Everything is only a matter of perspective.

Marblehead you don't seem to realize that you are forcing what you want upon others!

Claiming that one isn't allowed to force what one want upon others doesn't change what you are doing...

do you see this point?

Today what is your practice? Right Now- how is posture..breath..quality of mind.., are we moving forward or stagnating?

Haven't a clue... Terrible... weak... so so... stagnating...

WOW!

Get a clue... straighten up... clear the nose... embrace something good... and take a step... get moving... ok see you all tomorrow...

Marblehead you don't seem to realize that you are forcing what you want upon others!

Claiming that one isn't allowed to force what one want upon others doesn't change what you are doing...

do you see this point?

Do you realize that if my opinion forces anyone to do anything then those people are extremely insecure and they need to get their act together?

You will never force your opinions on me because I am already full of opinions and full of other stuff too.

Do you realize also that you are doing exactly what you are falsely accusing me of doing?

Listen to your own words!!!

Do you realize that if my opinion forces anyone to do anything then those people are extremely insecure and they need to get their act together?

You will never force your opinions on me because I am already full of opinions and full of other stuff too.

Do you realize also that you are doing exactly what you are falsely accusing me of doing?

Listen to your own words!!!

Yes I do realize that I am doing exactly what I am rightfully 'accusing' you of doing... though I would had used the term "rightfully 'telling' you what you (and me) are (each) be doing"... the question isn't whether one is allowed to force... or whether one forces others... the question is what it is one cultivates and 'forces' unto others... a key difference is that I recognize what be going on, unlike your and others denial of what be going on... my intent centers on generating the dialogue to figure out the better ways of interacting... Each doing whatever they want to do could work just fine ... when everyone choose to do what be right... but when some insist on doing what be wrong and dragging others (me) with them thats just unacceptable... and something needs to be done to ensure what be right determines what individuals and groups do.

I realize that you are already full of opinions and full of other stuff too... and ultimately you will decide if to listen and accept or keep what you have... BTW evidently your opinion does not forces anyone to do anything ... though some may choose to act in a certain way because of your opinions... again the question isn't whether one is going to act, the question is how one is going to act...

ET! Stop it!!!

You are trying to force yourself on others. You are suggesting that others do not understand or that they are liers simply because they do not fall for your misinformation.

Don't try to force youself on others because all you will do is force them away from you.

Now study your own problems, and yes, you have lots of them, and do something about correcting yourself before you try to correct others.

Let me know when you are ready for another discussion but if you come off as if you are the only person on this planet who knows all the answers then I will have no need to speak with you.

Best wishes!

• Like 1

ET! Stop it!!!

You are trying to force yourself on others. You are suggesting that others do not understand or that they are liers simply because they do not fall for your misinformation.

Don't try to force youself on others because all you will do is force them away from you.

Now study your own problems, and yes, you have lots of them, and do something about correcting yourself before you try to correct others.

Let me know when you are ready for another discussion but if you come off as if you are the only person on this planet who knows all the answers then I will have no need to speak with you.

Best wishes!

Marblehead,

I really enjoy dialoguing with you... and personally I would like to continue them; I realize that it is up to you (and others) to choose to partake in them... or run from them ( to use the words of someone else 'avoid them like the plague'). In a way I am a bit detached as to what individuals choose to do... I would prefer joint resolution, where everyone focuses on the issues in a somewhat detached form, to see the issue... rather than taking it to personal. Oh FWIIW a contagious infection (the plague) while generally associated to diseases can point to a beneficial contagious process of dissemination of an 'organism'... be it physical, mental or spiritual.

I am taking a stand on an issue... and exposing what be going on... in hopes that everyone will understand and be informed on the issue. For clarity sake the issue :

When we consider shared realities and shared beliefs... and the impact of someone's actions on those around... the whole thing becomes a bit more complicated... who's belief will stand and exist? Am I allowed to force what I want upon others? are they allowed to force what they want upon me?

BTW even if I try to force myself on others, others can do quite a bit of things... so please don't force the idea that I forced them to do whatever they choose to do... in 'telling' you something I am inviting you to look at the evidence... ideally to recognize what be going on... my intent centers on generating the dialogue to figure out the better ways of interacting... first by recognizing what be going on and then exploring the alternatives... Unfortunately some get ticked off when 'pushed' pulled into recognizing 'the reality' going on... and want little to do with it... in fact in some cases even resorting to silencing whistle-blowers... Oh and do notice the effect of the individual word choices each makes... I could had said : " in fact in some cases even resorting to silencing expositors" ...

I am taking a stand on an issue... and exposing what be going on... in hopes that everyone will understand and be informed on the issue. For clarity sake the issue :

And I expressed myself on that you you responded that I was all wet. Who appoiinted you chief Guru and judger of all TaoBums?

Get off your freakin' horse and stop trying to tell me where I am so wrong in so many aspects of my life. I have everything I need and I have found peace a contentment. I would think that it would be you, he who has nothing, who would be asking me how I came to find my peace and contentment.

And just to let you know, I am 71 years old, probably old enough to be your great grand-father. And you are trying to tell me how to live my life? You gotta' be trying to blow smoke up my dark spot.

So, if you want to continue the discussions we have had you need to lighten up on trying to be my big brother. We can exchange thoughts and ideas; yeah, even opinions. The the moment you start indicating that you are the sole holder of the ultimate truth I will either cease communicating with you or I will jump in your case, whichever feels the best at the time.

My personal opinion: it is you who has the problem, not I. I have been trying to help you but you are not truely listening to what I say because I am not saying what you want me to say. Few people will say what you want them to say because they do not understand what you are saying because you shut them out by trying to force yourself on them.

Anyhow, what were we talking about? Oh, yeah; Does a new age bunny have the right to force herself on me. My answer is an absolute "No!" Besides, I am too old for all that bunny stuff.

And if I believe that my shit will turn into gold, does that make it true?

It's funny how people will take something they don't understand and fall back on faulty logic. Well, if we don't understand how it works, it must be belief!

It's funny how people will take something they don't understand and fall back on faulty logic. Well, if we don't understand how it works, it must be belief!

I have no idea what you are talking about or even who you are talking to. Would you like to clarify?

Well that may well depend on the shit you keep :-)... some man's trash can be somebody else's treasure! And some one's treasure may be somebody's trash! Imagine that you had lots of gold and believed that it was peaces of shit, worthless, and did not even think worth to give it away, wouldn't that make it worthless? Furthermore imagine if someone offered to sell you some gold? 'what you expect me to pay you for that worthless peace of shit, no thanks'... Alternately imagine that you had pearls and offered them to the pigs ... would these appreciate the pearls value!

New agers have a difficult time reconciling in a congruent way their beliefs and fall back on faulty logic rather than following through and embracing the logical conclusion... I have tango with some of them, as I have danced with others and few care to followthrough and embrace the truth.

...you responded that I was all wet. Who appoiinted you chief Guru and judger of all TaoBums?

Get off your freakin' horse and stop trying to tell me where I am so wrong in so many aspects of my life. I have everything I need and I have found peace a contentment. I would think that it would be you, he who has nothing, who would be asking me how I came to find my peace and contentment.

And just to let you know, I am 71 years old, probably old enough to be your great grand-father. And you are trying to tell me how to live my life? You gotta' be trying to blow smoke up my dark spot.

So, if you want to continue the discussions we have had you need to lighten up on trying to be my big brother. We can exchange thoughts and ideas; yeah, even opinions. The the moment you start indicating that you are the sole holder of the ultimate truth I will either cease communicating with you or I will jump in your case, whichever feels the best at the time.

My personal opinion: it is you who has the problem, not I. I have been trying to help you but you are not truely listening to what I say because I am not saying what you want me to say. Few people will say what you want them to say because they do not understand what you are saying because you shut them out by trying to force yourself on them.

Anyhow, what were we talking about? Oh, yeah; Does a new age bunny have the right to force herself on me. My answer is an absolute "No!" Besides, I am too old for all that bunny stuff.

Marblehead,

Apparently you have appointed me as being something that I am not as well as claiming I be doing something I am not doing ... please don't ... the issue of this thread centers on new agers and within that the notion of who's belief will stand and exist? Especially when there be evident 'opposing' stands... My stand on the issue... focuses on exposing what be going on regarding the notion of forcing what one believes unto others and ways to resolve differences ... in hopes that everyone will understand and be going on in this regard and be better informed on the issue. The example I put forth was : Am I allowed to force what I want uppon others? are they allowed to force what they want uppon me? When we consider shared realities and shared beliefs... and the impact of someone's actions on those around... the whole thing becomes a bit more 'complicated'...

To me the veracity of someone's claims depends on the claims they make and what happens to be true... what someone has or how old they are is quite irrelevant to this. A child may be right and the great-grand-pa be wrong or the student may be right and the teacher be wrong depending on who happens to be right. In order to have a dialogue focused on what be going on both need to focus on what be going on... of course sometimes individuals want to focus on being right rather than what be right. BTW I assume you know well how individuals project unto others that they need most to learn about themselves... In a way I see the words you tell me apply to you... Yea I know that the words I tell you apply to me ... and am quite careful about what I say... It seems we both been trying to help the other... to understand something... and that ---one is not truely listening to what the other says because the other is not saying what one want one wants to hear nor recognizing what one is saying. You hit the nail on the head when in essence you said - Few people recognize what you say because it forces them into a certain position... which pushes them to recognize and say what you wan them to say rather than what they want to say...

Anyhow, what was this thread about? Oh yea the new age bunnies ... and a curious side note... you seem to think of them as women ...

2+2 still equals 4 whether you believe it or not.

Nonetheless, until you know how to count and add, you will either go on parroting something you have no true understanding of, or you will continue to deny that 2+2 actually equals 4 because your beliefs do not agree with 2+2 = 4.

All that is is attachment to your thoughts and beliefs which will inevitably shift in time(Law of Impermanence).

Can the ultimate truth really be bastardized to only a thought?

Oh yea the new age bunnies ... and a curious side note... you seem to think of them as women ...

Nope. Those are the old age bunnies.

2+2 still equals 4 whether you believe it or not.

Nonetheless, until you know how to count and add, you will either go on parroting something you have no true understanding of, or you will continue to deny that 2+2 actually equals 4 because your beliefs do not agree with 2+2 = 4.

All that is is attachment to your thoughts and beliefs which will inevitably shift in time(Law of Impermanence).

Can the ultimate truth really be bastardized to only a thought?

Subtle,

I am curious if you addressed your comments to someone in particular... Just in case you are addressing them to me... there are a couple of considerations for you... (do note that there be subtle twists to this --- I am seeking to make a point and hope you will be curious to understand the point before making your considerations of the point--- Of course if you want me to first understand a point you want me to consider I will gladly seek to understand the point you want to convey for me to consider )

- what value does 10 denote?

- Do you know that A+A=14 and 6+6=B and A+B=16

Evidently I assume that you know how to count and add and a bit more of arithmetics.

When the beliefs you hold change the reality experienced true understandings require understanding and considering a bit more... For example did you know that 2+2= 11! Have you realized the twister underlying these examples... Here is a hint, there is an underlying belief tinting what you consider '10' to be... it may be too subtle for most to observe still I seek to point out that while one may know how to counting and add there be other stuff involved.

I would like to emphasize the notion

When the beliefs you hold change the reality experienced true understandings require understanding and considering a bit more...

I did a simple search for (Law of Impermanence) and found a page that said: 3 universal laws - according to the text there "The Buddha taught that there are three facts of existence"... Impermanence (anicca), Suffering, Non-Self. I assume that your reference to the law sought to assert " that all phenomena are subject to constant change, to rise and fall, and no permanent states, either physical or animate, exists". Curiously - The law of anicca (Impermanence) is self contradictory because it establishes impermanence as the basic universal law, while violating and invalidating the principle it establishes. Immutable, and enduring states and characteristics exists independent of someone recognizing them or denying them.

Is it an inevitable fact that thoughts and beliefs will inevitably shift in time... some here seem quite immutable and set on certain characteristic they hold... is it inevitable that the inevitable will happen or will that too change in time as individuals recognize the immutable and enduring states.

you ask "Can the ultimate truth really be bastardized to only a thought"?

Can the ultimate thoughts really be bastardized to that? NA- the ultimate truths - the ultimate thoughts - the ultimate feelings - the ultimate beliefs - the ultimate experiences and a bit more con co-exists with-in-throughout each other...

Nope. Those are the old age bunnies.

Did that mean the old age rabbits ... for according to the dictionary bunnies generally refer to a rabbit, esp. a young one...

I need to be careful with the pronunciation of a rabbit --- least 'the rabbit animals' turns into a 'the rabid animals'...

Has anyone noticed that New agers bunnies ... tend to look for old age insights... and the secret isn't the secret?

Did that mean the old age rabbits ... for according to the dictionary bunnies generally refer to a rabbit, esp. a young one...

I need to be careful with the pronunciation of a rabbit --- least 'the rabbit animals' turns into a 'the rabid animals'...

Has anyone noticed that New agers bunnies ... tend to look for old age insights... and the secret isn't the secret?

I really meant the Bunnies from my youth - therefore old age Bunnies. That would be the Bunnies in the video Sinfest posted above. Yes, they all were female Bunnies back then.

But, of course, this is completely off-topic.

To be honest, I had never heard of the term (New Age Bunnies) before this thread was started. I really don't pay too much attention to the fads that various parts of society go through.

I really meant the Bunnies from my youth - therefore old age Bunnies.

My good man, can you tell me how bunnies doth help me gain the elixir? Is there some secret knowledge you wish to confess to your brethren?

I have searched far and yonder, yet have still to meet such a wise man. It is the year of our lord 1763 yet I have still not found any sustenance; thine own heart doth pound at the prospect of the fulfillment.

Speak ye of the gold!

• Like 1