rhungerman

Natural Chi Movement

I've been reading about the "Natural Chi Movement," a praca

tice originated by a man named Tienko Ting. Is anyone familiar with this? And can you advise me as to whether it is worthwhile to pursue?

Pursue it only if you have an open-mind.

If this is only a one-man notion, then it is not worth to pursue to prevent one from being a fanatic follower.

PS....

This is only MMHO.

Thank you, Chi Dragon. Ting claims to activate people's chi. He holds workshops, and now does longdistance "global" activations. A lot of people claim they have experience great benefit. He claims to activate the chi, and then the recipients have automatic body movements that provide them with what they need. This becomes a daily practice once your chi is acitvated.

I have his book and the way I understand it he just says to stand for 1 hout a day and allow the movements to happen if they arise and however they arise, the movements will be unique to each individual. Works for me.

The activations are not needed.

Actually, he says that you can do nothing with just the book...that you need the activation first, and then, after that, you practice for 30 minutes each day. What I am wondering is if, indeed, it would work just as well without the "activation."

Actually, he says that you can do nothing with just the book...that you need the activation first, and then, after that, you practice for 30 minutes each day. What I am wondering is if, indeed, it would work just as well without the "activation."

Nilo said:"I have his book and the way I understand it he just says to stand for 1 hout a day and allow the movements to happen if they arise and however they arise, the movements will be unique to each individual. Works for me.

The activations are not needed. "

No Tienko does not say that. He says what I wrote above that he says:"you can do nothing with just the book...that you need the activation first, and then, after that, you practice for 30 minutes each day."

Google was invented for a reason, at least go to the horses mouth ;)

http://www.naturalch...What_Is_NCM.php

More to the point... here.

http://www.naturalchimovement.com/Activation/RemoteActivation.php

Global Remote Activation, WOW and only US$180 !!!!

Could this possibly work ?

Over the years, I've attended Classes / Courses with various Instructors of Internal / Healing Arts.

Sometimes I've been able to feel their / my Energies, sometimes not.

But at least they've been in the same room, if not in actual physical contact with me at some point.

But I would be interested to hear from anybody that's had theirs "turned on" by someone not even in the same Zip / Post Code !!

More to the point... here.

http://www.naturalch...eActivation.php

Global Remote Activation, WOW and only US$180 !!!!

Could this possibly work ?

Over the years, I've attended Classes / Courses with various Instructors of Internal / Healing Arts.

Sometimes I've been able to feel their / my Energies, sometimes not.

But at least they've been in the same room, if not in actual physical contact with me at some point.

But I would be interested to hear from anybody that's had theirs "turned on" by someone not even in the same Zip / Post Code !!

I participated in the distance class with Ya Mu (Michael Lomax) with the Stillness Movement practice. There was an UNDOUBTABLE difference & energy in the sessions where he did the transmission.

I think all Michael needs is a picture of you but dont quote me on that.

I went in with no expectations and was suprised, very tangible experience.

You just need to meditate until in a receptive state and pull the energy in, if you don't feel anything you've been hoodwinked. Alot of people do that by the way, hoodwink the population that is.

A good way to increase your energy is to practice sitting meditation with a passive relaxation response. The more you can 'let' your body relax the more natural chi movement/internal and external energy you'll feel. No special stance or money order required. I did it on my futon before I read any books. I also found that the more calm and blank you can get your mind to be (See Zazen) the more naturally you'll feel energy while doing the above.

natural Chi Movement HAS BEEN EXPLAINED! !!! ! Just kidding, good luck man.

• Like 1