Disabled Not Broken

Have You Ever Dined @ the Table of the Immortals?

Have you ever dined at the table of the Immortals?

Meditating in Full Lotus has it's advantages...

It creates a circuit betwixt the practitioner and the cosmic energies that encompass us.

Some who work with Yi Gong, grok... that by just slightly lifting the heels and doing certain arm postures-- can immediately connect with foreign energy streams that can cause intense bliss in just a matter of minutes.

How does that happen?

It is almost as if, the Human body raises Antennas, and allows communion by higher conduits.

The feeling of being 'watched'... or being stalked & trailed by shadowed masters,... long departed from this minute, third dimension

Placing an individual as a Nexus, this person(s) is the catalyst for all remaining Earth inhabitants... to receive life giving LUX 'photon' food.

No doubt, some people have been nominated as Meridians, and some Chakras, to serve "Hue-manity" in this, solo capacity.

Uncanny ability of some, to yoke with the invisible spectrum of enchantment.

A dark fog descends, then un_swirls, to set this stage...

A blackened womb, [or cascading pantomimes]-- open up for immortal delivery, as THE Black Flame, reveals itself.

How many have had this experience?

Blood colored rose petals, envelope the meditating voyager, as various dormant senses unveil themselves.

Have you smelled wood burning in the morning, or tasted sweet Amrita dripping down from the brain?

Have you been shown Visions of future outcomes, or lingered on a time travel escapade, that was so amazing, you wouldn't dare share with others.... out of fear of being anathema or ostracized from mundane society?

There is an infamous secret, about the Kwa, and the building/pumping streams of magnetic energy- storing it, then releasing it, in accord to the imprisoned desire.

It is powerful...

[& it works!]

Imagine, by [mentally] reverse engineering, Full Lotus-- and then, locking into this macabre design...

` becoming a store house of immense power, readily available, to be unleashed, upon the fleshy landscapes & desired terrain(s)

At your disposal- flooding the lower Dan Tien and occult Chakras - [the ones you discovered, like pearls from a buried treasure chest]

These are hidden portals on the Tree of Life, as some dare to venture higher/lower (?) upon the Qlippoths...

To eat demons and regurgitate the light, grounding it for Gaia's consumption... & for your neighbor's life-force

[but, your neighbor, of course- hasn't a clue]

:The Full Lotus Assassin:

Removed from the circus of infidels.. the hooded, spirit seditionist,... travels among the lonely bourgeois~

{Juggler, the Fool, & Chi_Naut}

This is the dinner table of the Immortals, who beckon you to dine on the feast of the Golden Dragon-- when She awakens... from her abysmal recesses-.

Invitation, by Initiation, only...

• Like 6

I `m trying do full lotus, unfortunatley I have to stretch my muscles a lot more to do it

I have to say it again brother, and sorry for repeating this: Great thread. Every time I enter to this forum, the first thing I check is if there is a new thread from you.

Regards.

Edited by templarmonk

Great Poem DNB :)

Full Lotus is wonderful.

Do those hip stretches people, as the position pays for the effort to get it, many times over...

• Like 1

http://zenmontpellie...s/lotuseng.html

I was given a pdf of the article this is based on (the photos are pictures here, and organized a little better) from a Zen center. Good stuff.

Cool. What does it mean by practicing after standing poses? Would performing these stretches after my SFQ active exercises be a good enough warm up?

Thanks, HE! I've been looking for good stretches to open up the hips. I'd love to try Stillness-Movement in Full Lotus some time. :)

That how to grow a lotus one is great. I used fig 1, 2 & 4 extensively. 1&2 are great bending forwards by the way.

Can anyone explain to me how to quote properly? I don't get this new website format yet! :)

That how to grow a lotus one is great. I used fig 1, 2 & 4 extensively. 1&2 are great bending forwards by the way.

Can anyone explain to me how to quote properly? I don't get this new website format yet! :)

If you want to do basic quotes, the syntax is as follows (just replace the parentheses with brackets - [ and ] ).

(quote name='Seth Ananda')

blah blah blah

(/quote)

You can also check syntax by using the "Quote" button in the lower right-hand corner of posts. The reply page it brings up will show the syntax used for how the quote will display. If I'm doing manual quotes I ignore the timestamp and post options, though.

Surya Namaskar is a great stretching routine which you can recieve enromous benefit from....i should know i do several salutations every morning...however, for me personally although it is a routine that promotes great flexibility and health....it did not allow me to fully get into full lotus without pain in my knees.

From what little experience i have with sitting in Full lotus for a few minutes....i can say it effortlessly brings you into a deeper meditative state than any other position i have tried.

I plan on integrating some of these hip stretches into my Sun Salutations so i can eventually get there, but for now its Burmese for me :) . Thanks for the post DB. Interesting albeit a bit cryptic...as usual. :lol:

-My 2 cents, Peace

Edited by OldGreen

I `m trying do full lotus, unfortunatley I have to stretch my muscles a lot more to do it

I have to say it again brother, and sorry for repeating this: Great thread. Every time I enter to this forum, the first thing I check is if there is a new thread from you.

Regards.

Thanks brother :)

it is worth the stretch

sitting @ the root, by passes a lot, `legs, etc

energy - magnetic- is set right at the groin in Full Lotus

is also how one levitates..

Great Poem DNB :)

Full Lotus is wonderful.

Do those hip stretches people, as the position pays for the effort to get it, many times over...

Thank you brother :)

`since my Kundalini cooked and fired up in 1991, every few years I experience cycles of high weirdness

last couple of years, I been 'receiving' [channeled like Crowley's 'Book of the Law"] huge amounts of 'teachings'

Surya Namaskar is a great stretching routine which you can recieve enromous benefit from....i should know i do several salutations every morning...however, for me personally although it is a routine that promotes great flexibility and health....it did not allow me to fully get into full lotus without pain in my knees.

From what little experience i have with sitting in Full lotus for a few minutes....i can say it effortlessly brings you into a deeper meditative state than any other position i have tried.

I plan on integrating some of these hip stretches into my Sun Salutations so i can eventually get there, but for now its Burmese for me :) . Thanks for the post DB. Interesting albeit a bit cryptic...as usual. :lol:

-My 2 cents, Peace

Thanks brother :)

If you stretch alittle past the intended asana, then the Full Lotus is easier on the knees

Bromelaine tablets help too [i'm old as dirt lol]

If you want to do basic quotes, the syntax is as follows (just replace the parentheses with brackets - [ and ] ).

(quote name='Seth Ananda')

blah blah blah

(/quote)

You can also check syntax by using the "Quote" button in the lower right-hand corner of posts. The reply page it brings up will show the syntax used for how the quote will display. If I'm doing manual quotes I ignore the timestamp and post options, though.

Thanks! I had pop up blocker running and it wouldn't let me use the quote button, or let me cut and paste for some reason...

Thanks! I had pop up blocker running and it wouldn't let me use the quote button, or let me cut and paste for some reason...

No prob! Never seen a pop-up blocker prevent cut and paste, that's weird... >.>

One simple i have found that really helps my overall flexibility is to drink lots of water everyday, the difference is night and day.

-My 2 cents, Peace