Lindelani Mnisi

Astral problems

If you wish to consciously astral project....

Body asleep, mind awake.

You should relax the body to the point of detachment... no sense of it

This happens of its own through one pointed concentration... breathing exercise for myself.... keeping the mind on the point between inhale (space) exhale (space) inhale (space) etc... until this space opens and is constant.

Ah I would also set the intention that with every breath my body would relax 10 fold every time

The breathing then appears to be separate from your awareness... as is your body

and you are pure awareness... observing these things

The body may feel at one point very heavy ... maybe feeling of buzzing / vibrations through the body

This is as far as I got... my experience correspond with what others have said is the initial stages of an OBE

I only really gave it a good shot a few times... will / intent to push through seems important

The experience was new for me and my excitement at the prospects once I had reached that somewhat detachment broke my concentration :) with practice I am sure this could be overcome.

I dropped the practice as I become tangled in worldly things / distraction and lacked the will or proper emotional state to further develop this.

Best of luck.

If more senior member could address this that would be good :)

Novice dabbler 23 ;)

Ah once awareness...move your awareness to something... / move with imagination - apparently :)

• Like 1

This is supposed to be a good and free bok on the topic, enjoy: http://books.obe4u.com/

Great site and book, check videos too (Maria Forza :wub:) . Book goes so much in details about OBE that all other books becomes unnecessary, actually Raduga OBE phenomenon names "phase" to avoid unnecessary mystification. And the point is not only in separation but also in deepening and maintaining of the Phase state. Through indirect techniques of separation I succeeded to project. It's mistake to try to project directly. Direct methods of projection are most difficult for success. Before that for example I tried Rope technique from Robert Bruce book, for months... unsuccessfully.

Edited by satori11