Aetherous

Facial Diagnosis

Paul Ryan looks like an Enneagram 9 with a one wing in that picture. Don't be fooled though....He's an image concious enneagram 3 just like Romney and Obama.

chi 2012,

Interesting, I've never heard of that form of personality diagnosis before. You can do it off of facial features?

My own "diagnosis"...I've only read a couple books...

His ears stick out like dumbo, indicating that he has issues with being stubborn and not a good listener. Any negative aspect of this diagnosis can also not apply, if the person has discovered their issues in some way and consciously has worked on them. So maybe his natural tendency is to be a horrible listener, but someone one day got through to him that he only hears what he wants to hear, and he took it to heart, then changed his ways to make sure that he considers others before himself. So the form of diagnosis I learned is just regarding natural tendencies, not about their behavior absolutely.

His eye bulge out like a wrathful deity, are angled downward toward the outside. I was told not to trust people with that type of downward angled eye, and also in the book it indicates (from memory) that the person really values and works hard for their family. The wide open eyes indicate that he shares his emotions outwardly...versus someone who has eyes that are closed (like the stereotypical idea of Chinese people's eye) tend to keep their emotions inside or not express themselves. Moreover, my personal view, his eyes look exhausted although he has spirit...seems to me that he overexerts himself, and doesn't have much sensitivity or balance. My view of this is also sort of confirmed, as he does a lot of p90x, and is involved with politics. Bulged out eyes, also just in my opinion, indicate a lack of inner wisdom...pretty common these days, especially in politics, though.

He has a widows peak, the hair pointed down at the middle of the hairline. Forgot what this means exactly. His upper forehead is narrow due to his hair encroaching from the sides and above...indicating a lack of intuition and connection to spirit. Lines on forehead indicate leadership traits.

His lips where the actual lip area is kind of inside of the mouth, sort of pursed, at least in this picture, mean something. I forgot what the book said exactly. To me, it looks like he's either taking things very seriously at the moment, or has diarrhea that day and is eagerly waiting to run to the men's room.

So yeah, I don't know much, just some ideas...I don't claim that these are correct or that I know anything...I was hoping more knowledgeable facial diagnosis people could help out. He of course is a mix of good looks (not overweight), and some pretty strange facial features, as described above.

chi 2012,

Interesting, I've never heard of that form of personality diagnosis before. You can do it off of facial features?

My own "diagnosis"...I've only read a couple books...

His ears stick out like dumbo, indicating that he has issues with being stubborn and not a good listener. Any negative aspect of this diagnosis can also not apply, if the person has discovered their issues in some way and consciously has worked on them. So maybe his natural tendency is to be a horrible listener, but someone one day got through to him that he only hears what he wants to hear, and he took it to heart, then changed his ways to make sure that he considers others before himself. So the form of diagnosis I learned is just regarding natural tendencies, not about their behavior absolutely.

His eye bulge out like a wrathful deity, are angled downward toward the outside. I was told not to trust people with that type of downward angled eye, and also in the book it indicates (from memory) that the person really values and works hard for their family. The wide open eyes indicate that he shares his emotions outwardly...versus someone who has eyes that are closed (like the stereotypical idea of Chinese people's eye) tend to keep their emotions inside or not express themselves. Moreover, my personal view, his eyes look exhausted although he has spirit...seems to me that he overexerts himself, and doesn't have much sensitivity or balance. My view of this is also sort of confirmed, as he does a lot of p90x, and is involved with politics. Bulged out eyes, also just in my opinion, indicate a lack of inner wisdom...pretty common these days, especially in politics, though.

He has a widows peak, the hair pointed down at the middle of the hairline. Forgot what this means exactly. His upper forehead is narrow due to his hair encroaching from the sides and above...indicating a lack of intuition and connection to spirit. Lines on forehead indicate leadership traits.

His lips where the actual lip area is kind of inside of the mouth, sort of pursed, at least in this picture, mean something. I forgot what the book said exactly. To me, it looks like he's either taking things very seriously at the moment, or has diarrhea that day and is eagerly waiting to run to the men's room.

So yeah, I don't know much, just some ideas...I don't claim that these are correct or that I know anything...I was hoping more knowledgeable facial diagnosis people could help out. He of course is a mix of good looks (not overweight), and some pretty strange facial features, as described above.

Actually your way ahead of me on the facial diagnosis thing. I think I've read some of the stuff you mention above - but I usually forget it. I've casually studied the enneagram and Myers Briggs for the last 10 years....and sometimes Visual Identification does come into play when i type people. I can usually get someone's Enneagram or Myers Briggs type - or both - within a few minutes of meeting them. Sometimes it takes longer.

Paul Ryan seems to be one of those people - where his personality is a lot different then the way he looks. I keep seeing these pictures of him - where he looks all peaceful(Enneagram 9) with his sensitive eyes and everything - but it's just an illusion. I read an article where somebody said in High School he was Prom King and a brown noser....Enneagram 3 is a very common type for politicians....I've typed Obama, Romney, and Paul as 3's.....while Joe Biden is a seven. Sevens are the funnest type - so look for him to be the most interesting one during the debates.

As for Visual Identification when typing.....Usually if someone has piercing eyes, or hawk eyes, or beattie eyes, they are usually a sensor in the Myers Briggs system....mostly thinking sensors....like ESTJ, ESTP, ISTP, ISTJ....these 4 types tend to be young souls too....Like to be called Sir.....and identify with status symbols like Rank and titles.....Overweight jolly outgoing people are usually ESFP....they like food, people, and the females are usually very promiscous....Female ESFPs usually have naturally big breasts also.

I have other little visual indicators that I use when typing people in the 2 systems....but most are rather strange. Socionics has some good info on typing people by their facial features and appearance. I also sometimes blood type people and can make a connection between blood type and the other 2 types. For example if someone says they never could eat much meat...they are usually blood type A...and with that I could narrow down their Myers Briggs type to a few types............

I can type people on message boards too....even though I've never seen or met them.....For example Sinfest might seem like an enneagram 7 on this board......but no......he's a type 9 all the way..........I'd bet my last dollar on it.

You can see the difference in Enneagram types with different Qigong teachers........For example Gary Clyman - total type 8.....and Chunyi Lin - a type 9.

As for Visual Identification when typing.....Usually if someone has piercing eyes, or hawk eyes, or beattie eyes, they are usually a sensor in the Myers Briggs system....mostly thinking sensors....like ESTJ, ESTP, ISTP, ISTJ....these 4 types tend to be young souls too....Like to be called Sir.....and identify with status symbols like Rank and titles.....Overweight jolly outgoing people are usually ESFP....they like food, people, and the females are usually very promiscous....Female ESFPs usually have naturally big breasts also.

Interesting...

I can type people on message boards too....even though I've never seen or met them.....For example Sinfest might seem like an enneagram 7 on this board......but no......he's a type 9 all the way..........I'd bet my last dollar on it.

Just out of curiosity/personal discovery, what would you say that I am?

Just out of curiosity/personal discovery, what would you say that I am?

Myers Briggs INTJ. Enneagram either 5w6, 6w5, or very small chance of 1w9. For instinctual variant of enneagram I see social variant being first or second.......Maybe SP,SO,SX.....or SO,SX,SP.....something like that.

Edited by chi 2012

Thanks chi...actually, that is probably spot on. I took Myers Briggs quizzes in the past where I got INTJ. And just took an Enneagram quiz while researching this stuff, where I got 5w6 (then 2w1, 8w7 for the tritype). _/\_