Nilo

Confused about semen/jing retention

Ok, so if a guy has sex or masterbates and stops before he feels he is about to ejaculate, then starts up again and stops before he ejaculates, then starts up again (repeat cycle). So there is no release of semen at the end of sex. What will this do? I tried this and i am wondering what exactly happens in terms of jing building or jing loss?

In terms of building jing, it will build semen, but also the natural mechanism of release. In terms of jing loss, you will probably be more likely to have wet dreams.

If you practice like that, you should do a lot of circulation and raising and transmuting the semen energies, i would say until the balls feel nice and normal again.

I retain, but I have sex regularly, so i am speaking from that experience.

By not ejaculating, you are slowing the rate at which you are losing jing. But you are not doing anything on the plus side - there is no building or refining of energy.

Was thinking this was the same old questions but I guess it's a bit different..

According to "Taoist Yoga," the energy has to pass through a number of energy centers along the micro-cosmic orbit to be transformed and purified before it reaches the dantien via the long route. It should turn into a calm, spiritual, energy. Otherwise you're just likely doing more harm than good by raising un-purified energy. For most men, all they have to do is wait about a week and they will have enough energy to know that it needs to be purified and transformed if they are going to hold on to it. Use it or lose it has never been more true.....

• Like 1

The times I have tried to bring energy up from the botttom to the top, I have become sick with a cold/flu. I don't try to circulate energy anymore.

I think you are building jing and preserving it by doing so...

i see semen and hormones as "solid" energy.

you will go a little insane yes, and if you manage to brake through insanity / past mental conflicts you will access higher spheres / vibrations (which require higher amounts of energy to access)..

by holding up you jing you will probably start feeling like women feel before their menstruation (pre-menstrual tension).

It is a good way toget to know your unconscious problems.... youi will probably get pissed of with people, etc... but actually you will do so because of your own self-repressions.. so it is up to you to identify them... your "shadows"....