Sign in to follow this  
Aetherous

Presidential Candidate Quiz

Oh noes, teh governmentz r guna look fo meh nao cuz they kno wat I fink

Oh wait, I live in Canada, durp

Marblehead,

What do you think of her idea for using the National Guard as the only means of national defense (instead of homeland security, CIA, FBI, etc)? That's one thing which has me questioning the Green New Deal. When I was in, I saw the NG as barely competent to even perform successful weekend drills...we did fairly well overseas, but real national defense these days is something really involved.

Marblehead,

What do you think of her idea for using the National Guard as the only means of national defense (instead of homeland security, CIA, FBI, etc)? That's one thing which has me questioning the Green New Deal. When I was in, I saw the NG as barely competent to even perform successful weekend drills...we did fairly well overseas, but real national defense these days is something really involved.

The National Guard was initially established for that purpose. Yes, it is presently very lacking and would be unable to perform the duties required of it in its present state. And actually, the revamping of our government in order to establish a National Guard that would perform the duties of our present military establishment would be so dramatic that I doubt it could ever be accomplished.

But, if it could, Homeland Security would be incorporated into and be under the management of the National Guard. The FBI and CIA would still exist and operate as they do except that those things the FBI is currently doing the pertain to national security would be turned over to the National Guard. And yes, The Army, Navy and Air Force would become under the management of the National Guard.

The Reserves would be done away with and become a part of the National Guard (Ready Reserves).

Upper Management of the National Guard would be civilians elected by either public vote or by Congress.

Edited by Marblehead

http://www.isidewith...esults/57441260

who the f*** is Gill Stein???? :D

... whoever she is apparently I agree with her. Jolly good ... glad I'm English now.

Well, you could come to the US so that we who are going to support her would have one more vote.

Edited by Marblehead

SCREW THAT, I'm going to establish a monarchy somewhere in the ocean AND I'M GOING TO BE KING

KIIIIIIIIIIIIING

KING OF THE PIRATES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gol_D._Roger_Profil_Image.png

i had 97% jill and green.

i wonder if there is a jack in the green somewhere?

i was shocked that my green rating was so low.

Well, you could come to the US so that we who are going to support her would have one more vote.

I don't think the rest of world has ever heard of her. All we hear is Obama and that guy named after a baseball glove ... Mitt something who sounds like a bit of a dick to be honest. Anyway best of luck with the elections.

• Like 1

I don't think the rest of world has ever heard of her.

I haven't heard of her, either, until today...neither did a number of my USAian facebook friends. Such is the nature of the machine.

I haven't heard of her, either, until today...neither did a number of my USAian facebook friends. Such is the nature of the machine.

T'is true. I haven't seen her or the Green Party get any coverage from the media so far. Just shows how much control the media has in the US.

Sign in to follow this