Sign in to follow this  
eye_of_the_storm

Why is there a limitation on Positive Votes?

No, just once per post... I was getting an error message saying that my daily limit of positive votes had run out... I was like WHA?!

Just tried again...

seems I am

RELOADED!!

matrix.gif

Edited by White Wolf Running On Air
  • Like 1

Both myself and Gatito find this highly distressing

distressing is a funny word... because its meaning: great pain, anxiety, or sorrow; acute physical or mental suffering; affliction; trouble. 2. a state of extreme necessity or misfortune. ... de? (wiki)

though the sound of the word - De Stress... has opposite meaning

Who came up with this language?

Like the words discrete and discreet... :/

completely opposite meanings

Why is there a ban on negative votes? I thought this was a Taoist forum not a new age one where we have to be positive about everything all the time even if we think its a load of rubbish

Both myself and Gatito find this highly distressing

distressing is a funny word... because its meaning: great pain, anxiety, or sorrow; acute physical or mental suffering; affliction; trouble. 2. a state of extreme necessity or misfortune. ... de? (wiki)

though the sound of the word - De Stress... has opposite meaning

Who came up with this language?

Like the words discrete and discreet... :/

completely opposite meanings

Yes.

I am very distressed. :(

I just tried to "Like" your post and, when I did, what I got was:-

You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day

:(

An error occurred

You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day

cute-sad-puppy-face.jpg

"Like"

(See what I have had do do now. :( )

• Like 1

Why is there a ban on negative votes? I thought this was a Taoist forum not a new age one where we have to be positive about everything all the time even if we think its a load of rubbish

This thread is about Positive votes Jetsun

Please do not derail my thread :P:lol:

Haters are too busy hating their lack of freedom in their expressions, so they have no more time left to appreciate their freedom of expression, and they shall abide there in for an eternity.

The good thing is that if no-one "Likes" my posts, I assume that it's only because they've run out of "Likes" :)

• Like 1

I should probably stop liking seeing as you have no more likes to give... this is all very unfair

How can I like things when you can not like things?

I'll just have to push on and like for the both of us

Haters are too busy hating their lack of freedom in their exp<b></b>ressions, so they have no more time left to appreciate their freedom of exp<b></b>ression, and they shall abide there in for an eternity.

If haters didn't fight for their freedom of expression then many countries in the world would be like North Korea or still discriminating in one way or another, they could have just kept their mouths shut and just appreciated what's positive instead I suppose. I will fight for my right to be negative and miserable goddamit.

If haters didn't fight for their freedom of expression then many countries in the world would be like North Korea or still discriminating in one way or another, they could have just kept their mouths shut and just appreciated what's positive instead I suppose. I will fight for my right to be negative and miserable goddamit.

You can fight from Love.

I want a So-So (50/50) option then too

because sometimes I Iike a post but not that much that I like like it you know?

so, a so-so option would be very good to have I think?

haha

I was once watching a documentary on Norwegian Black Metal "Satanic" ... the genre came about due to a hate of Christianity

As the RCC had destroyed their people / native culture / faith

Some burned down a church or two

Perhaps not the best use of energy - I listen to folk metal which is a celebration of the old ways/ beliefs etc

It really is up to the person as to how they wise to use their energy though

I see no harm in negative votes... I wouldn't use them myself though.

I would use words

Perhaps you should think of this as thread fu. It helps you refine and distill what you really really like, so that your likes do not become diluted and meaningless. Then when bums look at what you like they will know that the post is really quality, rather than something that was just a little humorous or informative. :lol:

I really really like a lot of things :)

What others decide as meaningful is up to them :)

Sign in to follow this