Disabled Not Broken

King Arthur - Daoist, Alchemist & Bender

Excalibur is the sword of King Arthur, attributed with magickal powers... and it's bearer-- branded the rightful sovereignty of Great Britain.

The Excalibur Sword & the Clarent Sword- are often confused to be the same weapon, but in most versions they are considered separate.

The Clarent Sword was the proof of Arthur's lineage, and the weapon used to murder him.

Excalibur was given to Arthur by the Lady of the Lake-- sometime after he began to reign.

The Lady of the Lake calls

the sword 'Excalibur' [Cut Steel]

Now that we explored some "History" behind the story, we can understand it in it's true Occult/Hidden context:

This is a tale of Alchemy.

Merlin [the Magickian] puts the 'Sword into the Stone'... using Magick-- and Arthur is the only one who can retrieve it.

First hint of Alchemy:

Magick is used to put the sword, into the Stone.

Only Magick can be used to retrieve it.

Arthur uses Alchemy to Separate Metal from Stone

Iron out of Earth

Mastery over the Elements.

Ironically, Alchemy is also used to Kill Arthur...

as I noted, prior.

Arthur, most likely, lost his Magickal connection to his Alchemical Path, due to mundane life as King.

The Metal was no longer to be Balanced in

his Grounded/Earth life.

He lived 'By the Sword'

In Alchemy, Iron is representative of the Planet Mars, in Astrology.

Mars = Martial

Iron rules Physical Strength,

& symbolizes Male/Yang Energy.

Mars is also a Male Energy Current.

Iron represents a need to Temper the primal urge... while at the same time... consummating the fire within.

[Tempering Steel: Hot & Cold]

The Stone - Earth - is Yin

The cool, dark womb, in which the Iron/Yang-

was Embedded... and later, Extracted...

King Arthur is a true tale of Daoism,

and walking the Balanced Path.

Arthur's Alchemical Skills allows him to overcome the Iron/Clarent sword, by melding with it...

controlling the Element.

He can over come Martial aspects by Balancing Yin and Yang.

This incident gives proof of Arthur's Lineage- generations of Alchemists.

The Lady of The Lake [Druid High Priestess]

is Female/Yin ...awards Arthur, the Excalibur.

Water, ruling over Iron - Flows into Arthur's possession.

This shows his sovereignty.

Water is emotions... love.

However, in the end...

Excalibur,

returns to it's 'sheath'...

The Iron/Clarent sword-- returns into the Earth,

when Arthur is Pierced by it, and buried...under the Earth.

ashes to ashes...

&

iron to iron~

Once again, the Elements await- to be 'Bended'....

Edited by Disabled Not Broken

Speaking of, in Power Rangers Lost Galaxy the new Rangers got their powers from pulling five swords out of a rock B)

They put the swords back in the end

Speaking of, in Power Rangers Lost Galaxy the new Rangers got their powers from pulling five swords out of a rock B)

They put the swords back in the end

[media]

See, I knew they were coming lol

Its interesting to explore the hidden depths of classic 'myths'. I've heard the Illiad has a pretty accurate map of the skies hidden within its stories. These stories survive and thrive for a reason.

I want to know how helpful you think this actually is?

King Arthur is clearly a fictional character.

Whilst I admit it's interesting to ponder who, where and why, surely it doesn't have any more merit than watching and pondering the latest soap opera.

I want to know how helpful you think this actually is?

King Arthur is clearly a fictional character.

Whilst I admit it's interesting to ponder who, where and why, surely it doesn't have any more merit than watching and pondering the latest soap opera.

Its interesting to explore the hidden depths of classic 'myths'. I've heard the Illiad has a pretty accurate map of the skies hidden within its stories. These stories survive and thrive for a reason.

Great thread DNB, I`m always surprised on the subjcts of your posts. Things I didn`t read anywhere else.

Regards

One man's treasure - is another man's garbage

• Like 1

One man's treasure - is another man's garbage

That's all very well but it doesn't really answer the question.

Maybe King Arthur existed, maybe aliens built the pyramids and maybe we are all descended from Atlantis. But then again maybe not. We'll never know.

The point is, you're just dealing in fictions and it's taking you away from the path.

By giving these things so much weight surely it's just distracting you from the big questions and of course your practice.

Edited by mrtiger

That's all very well but it doesn't really answer the question my question.

Maybe King Arthur existed, maybe aliens built the pyramids and maybe we are all descended from Atlantis. But then again maybe not. We'll never know.

The point is, you're just dealing in fictions and it's taking you away from the path.

By giving these things so much weight surely it's just distracting you from the big questions and of course your practice.

If I pick up a seashell, and listen to it.. what does it say?

fiction?

According to your logic - I should throw it away, and just listen to the ocean, instead.

Everything is related, to everything.

That's the key...

Finding the links

"No use for it, how can it come to grief or pain?"

Western Alchemy is explained by myth. Some alchemists said that they wrote books to leave a proof that the philosopher`s stone is real, but it wasn`t meant to explain the process, some even said that they wanted to hide it from those who didn`t deserve the knowledge.

Taoism is very clear on what you need to do to achieve inmortality and powers.

On the other hand, western alchemists wrote in symbolic language, they din`t want to be burnt by the church fanatics.

"Stone" and "gold" are used as symbols too. Those who don`t see that, will just find stones and gold.

Edited by templarmonk

If I pick up a seashell, and listen to it.. what does it say?

fiction?

According to your logic - I should throw it away, and just listen to the ocean, instead.

Everything is related, to everything.

That's the key...

Finding the links

You're putting words in my mouth.

This is plain and simple - wake up and let go of the fairy tales...

Edited by mrtiger

You're putting words in my mouth.

This is plain and simple - wake up and let go of the fairy tales...

Either you:

1) can not understand this

or

2) choose not to understand this

I'm going to say... the first one :)

Either you:

1) can not understand this

or

2) choose not to understand this

I'm going to say... the first one :)

Neither friend.

I 'do not' understand and you have made no attempt to explain this. Why don't you give it a try?

King Arthur is a fictional story.

My question is why do you gourge yourself with these fantasies?

If you're going to make such grandiose claims such as 'King Arthur - Daoist, Alchemist & Bender'

please don't be surprised when someone challenges you.

Edited by mrtiger

"King Arthur is a fictional story."

myth and legend may or may not be fictional. most have been found to have some factual basis.

challenging is great and so is re-challenging.

we can safely all agree that even our official "history" could be labeled fiction.

as it was written with propaganda slant for many reasons.

sometimes the legend is more credible than the history.

"King Arthur is a fictional story."

myth and legend may or may not be fictional. most have been found to have some factual basis.

challenging is great and so is re-challenging.

we can safely all agree that even our official "history" could be labeled fiction.

as it was written with propaganda slant for many reasons.

sometimes the legend is more credible than the history.

I've nothing against myths per se.

Take the Greek myths. I'm open to idea that these describe real events tens of thousands of years ago. Or maybe they're just myths. We'll never know.

With Arthur on the other hand we can clearly trace the fiction and how it's evolved.

To be clear I'm talking specifically about King Arthur and the grandiose claims made about him in this thread.

If you look at how the fiction developed over the last 1000 years it just reflects the imagination of the middle ages/Georgians/ Victorians.

I find it difficult for the op to get away with such hogwash.

Firstly Great Britain wasn't united till the 1700s. Bang goes your British sovereign.

Secondly castle building only arrived in the UK with the Normans around 1006 so the fantasy of a king with knights in chain mail living in a stone castle is ridiculous.

In fact the history of Saxon kings is pretty good and there in no reference to Arthur.

I've nothing against myth but when people start revering an invented fiction it's plain ridiculous. You might as well base you rituals on The Lord of the Rings.

I've nothing against myths per se.

Take the Greek myths. I'm open to idea that these describe real events tens of thousands of years ago. Or maybe they're just myths. We'll never know.

With Arthur on the other hand we can clearly trace the fiction and how it's evolved.

To be clear I'm talking specifically about King Arthur and the grandiose claims made about him in this thread.

If you look at how the fiction developed over the last 1000 years it just reflects the imagination of the middle ages/Georgians/ Victorians.

I find it difficult for the op to get away with such hogwash.

Firstly Great Britain wasn't united till the 1700s. Bang goes your British sovereign.

Secondly castle building only arrived in the UK with the Normans around 1006 so the fantasy of a king with knights in chain mail living in a stone castle is ridiculous.

In fact the history of Saxon kings is pretty good and there in no reference to Arthur.

I've nothing against myth but when people start revering an invented fiction it's plain ridiculous. You might as well base you rituals on The Lord of the Rings.

In this case..

Fiction is allegory.

It explains something hidden from the masses.

Thus it is called "Occult"

Why did I choose to do this?

I showed how the layman can read over a simple story, and find buried truth in it.

Like nursery rhymes.

"London Bridge" is a dark history lesson.

Tarot cards look like a game- but it isn't.

You gave me a hard time on another thread, too- where you asked for a ''really really good explanation'' of something.

http://thetaobums.co..._16#entry354788

OK you're going to need to give a really really good explanation of this.

Science is about measuring and categorising things.

Tao is about cultivation the self.

If you took away the dogma from Tao (of which there is very little) how the heck is this going to become scientific?

Then when I gave you 2 detailed explanations....

http://thetaobums.co..._16#entry354795

....you said my answer still wasn't good enough for you...

OK great. That's easy.

Not sure what that had to do with my original comment though.

Of course there is some dogma in Tao, but like I said there isn't much in comparison to other religions. Not sure why you've gone to such lengths to prove the dogma in Tao when I've already recognised it exists.

As for the science, people teach acupuncture in Universities without the Daoist/magical element already.

I get the impression that you think you've discovered some incredible truth. But I'm finding it very difficult to see what that is.

Succinctly, what is your point?

That's why on this thread- I gave you a short explanation.

I have a feeling, I could do this, with you- for 50 pages- and it still, wouldn't be good enough for you.

------------

Another one of your posts. I think you enjoy giving people a hard time? Is it intentional trolling? Or are you just a difficult person, in general?

Very good points, mrtiger. Personally, I like the backstory, and I think the text does a very good job at turning your attention to the truth, which it (!) calls the Tao*. If you don't get it*, you can start and/or participate in threads like this. If you get it, however, you won't post more than twice in such a thread, should you choose to participate. Prove me wrong.

I get the impression you're trying to communicate something very clever. Sadly it is lost on a simple person like me.

Furthermore your point is also lost among bad grammar and unusual punctuation.

So you "like the backstory". How jolly that must be for you.

I sugest you let go of these delusions and come to the center.

http://thetaobums.co...ns/#entry356054

There's more, too. :)

• Like 1