Guest RBSA

Tao particle

Guest RBSA

I want to launch an important Topic . Let ' s find Tao particle .

Guest RBSA

I got some idea to start from . You can break solid but you cannot break gas . Maybe gases are closer to Tao than solids and liquids . What do you think ?

Me thinks RBSA is into cosmology.

And yes, gas, in this case, is closer to the essence of Tao than is any solid.

Afterall, immediately after the Big Bang all that existed was energy and gases, almost, if not totally, hydrogen.

Me thinks RBSA is into cosmology.

And yes, gas, in this case, is closer to the essence of Tao than is any solid.

Afterall, immediately after the Big Bang all that existed was energy and gases, almost, if not totally, hydrogen.

Hmm, would that make Tao closest to Hydrogen on the periodic table,

Well the Tao particle would obviously be part of hydrogen so if you spilt the hydrogen atom somewhere in the explosion you'd be bound to find the Tao particular.

Or maybe the Tao particle would be in one of the components of the components of hydrogen, maybe its in a quark. I'm sure if we keep braking down these tiny little pieces we are bound to find the Tao at some point.

Hmm, would that make Tao closest to Hydrogen on the periodic table,

Well the Tao particle would obviously be part of hydrogen so if you spilt the hydrogen atom somewhere in the explosion you'd be bound to find the Tao particular.

Or maybe the Tao particle would be in one of the components of the components of hydrogen, maybe its in a quark. I'm sure if we keep braking down these tiny little pieces we are bound to find the Tao at some point.

Good thinking and valid, I think. However, to find Tao, I think, (or the God particle) is not possible because we would have to go back to before the Big Bang to find out what made Singularity "bang" and, of course, we cannot do that.

There is also the theory of "anti-matter" which would itself, I think, be impossible to actually 'prove'.

Better we have some mysteries in our life.

Tao... particle? wave? both at the same time?

Tao arises as mystery? manifest? both at the same time?

Tao manifests as energy? matter? both at the same time?

Tao is always eternal? always changing? both at the same time?

It might be that Tao is just an idea. (-:

Fun stuff to ponder!

Nice topic RBSA, and welcome to TaoBums.

The Tao particle that can be found is not the eternal Tao particle

Tao that can be spoken is not the eternal Tao.

Tao particle that cannot be found is not the eternal Tao particle.

Tao is all around us. Anything we see is Tao but just can describe it with words.

All things existed are the manifestation of Tao.

Come to think of it. No.......???

i sure hope some super scientists find a way to fund a super smashing smasher that can smash higgs and boson.

smashing baby

up in the hills when we get out of dodge we get the hell out of dodge with a quickness

I got some idea to start from . You can break solid but you cannot break gas . Maybe gases are closer to Tao than solids and liquids . What do you think ?

I don't think solids or gases are closer to Tao, and the idea of "closer to" Tao doesn't make sense to me.

I don't think solids or gases are closer to Tao, and the idea of "closer to" Tao doesn't make sense to me.

There you go being serious again.

I don't know if it's relevant but if I'm not mistaken doesn't:

Jing correspond to Solid (Yin, Earth)

Chi " " Liquid (Transition between Yin/Yang, Man)

Shen " " Gas (Yang, Heaven)

Anywho I can't say I can even fathom the thought of Tao, let alone a particle that embodies it. I'm thinking that perhaps if someone did glimpse it something crazy would happen like they lose their mind or their head blows up lol.

On a serious note however, I think the Dao concept is beyond science. Western science is a primitive technology; at least compared to the full body of traditional Chinese knowledge.

Tao is not an "is" or an "isn't." Tao is a "does" and a "doesn't." The closest thing to a particle of tao you'll ever observe is you. Some of the things you do, tao does, and some of the things you do, tao doesn't do. If you do more of the things tao does, you're closer to tao, and if you do more of the things tao doesn't do, you're farther away from tao. "Closer" and "farther away" do not refer to spacial distance, they refer to the similarity or dissimilarity of your processes to the process of tao.

Also sprach Taomeow.

• Like 1

Tao is not an "is" or an "isn't." Tao is a "does" and a "doesn't." The closest thing to a particle of tao you'll ever observe is you. Some of the things you do, tao does, and some of the things you do, tao doesn't do. If you do more of the things tao does, you're closer to tao, and if you do more of the things tao doesn't do, you're farther away from tao. "Closer" and "farther away" do not refer to spacial distance, they refer to the similarity or dissimilarity of your processes to the process of tao.

Also sprach Taomeow.

Taomeow, hi (-:

Could you please list some, or even one, of the things tao doesn't do?

Thanks!

Taomeow, hi (-:

Could you please list some, or even one, of the things tao doesn't do?

Thanks!

Hi Rene,

of course! :)

Tao doesn't do flaky behavior, e.g.. One of its attributes ("virtues") is "reliability," "long-lasting commitments" -- heng. If you discern a persistent, consistent natural pattern -- e.g. sunrise, sunset, sunrise, sunset, etc. -- you can count on it to be there for a long, long time. (Not forever, because change is another attribute of tao-in-motion, but for a stretch of reliable "count on this to be like that for quite a while, don't hesitate to trust and plan accordingly.") If you observe natural phenomena, you perceive their pattern and duration, and you can count on the pattern and duration to repeat themselves instead of changing abruptly and arbitrarily. A pregnant house cat can be counted on to give birth to kittens, not to little elephants. This reliability of pattern is tao's attribute. Tao doesn't do genetic manipulations of a radical sudden nature and narrow, ulterior, not-thought-through goal, unlike, e.g., scientists who splice a mouse with a glowing jellyfish for the hell of it and get a mouse that glows in the dark and, in nature, would go extinct because of that since every predator would see it, night vision or not. An oak tree can be counted on to produce acorns, not little Japanese television sets. And so on.

This is one thing tao doesn't do, out of many that we do: tao does not abolish an established natural order without a good reason, does not arbitrarily break promises, does not, as Einstein put it, "play dice." Or rather she does, but once she plays dice, she doesn't suddenly switch to tennis.

• Like 3