Disabled Not Broken

Transhumanism: Many of us are already cyborgs.

If you have a contraceptive coil fitted, or a pacemaker – arguably even if you wear contact lenses or have pierced ears – then you are in a sense part-human and part-machine. For a small but growing global community of "biohackers" or "grinders", however, there is far more fun waiting to be had.

Magnetic-Gong:

A common procedure is to implant a strong neodymium magnet beneath the surface of a person's skin, often in the tip of the ring finger. This causes nearby magnetic fields – and even their strength and shape – to become detectable to the user, thanks to the subtle currents they provoke. For a party trick, they can also pick up metal objects or make other magnets move around.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology/shortcuts/2012/aug/19/grinders-cult-of-man-machine

Well i think also we are cyborgs because we are mentally and physically attached to our technology such as computers and cell phones.

Its a subliminal transformation.

The chip in my neck tells me to pay no attention to this thread.

just kidding -- the chip in my neck doesn't really talk.

• Like 2

If you have a contraceptive coil fitted, or a pacemaker – arguably even if you wear contact lenses or have pierced ears – then you are in a sense part-human and part-machine. For a small but growing global community of "biohackers" or "grinders", however, there is far more fun waiting to be had.

Magnetic-Gong:

A common procedure is to implant a strong neodymium magnet beneath the surface of a person's skin, often in the tip of the ring finger. This causes nearby magnetic fields – and even their strength and shape – to become detectable to the user, thanks to the subtle currents they provoke. For a party trick, they can also pick up metal objects or make other magnets move around.

Semi-related:

If you breath enough energy into the body you'll develop sensitivity to people, their emotions and physical state and even objects nearby. It's a subtle sense that can be developed.

• Like 2