Sign in to follow this  
Maddie

Karma, Love, and Money

I've lately been pondering a lot how karma, love and money all affect each other and/or are affected by each other. Also if your love or money karma is bad, what would be good ways to improve it?

if there is such a thing as money and love karma im SCREWED !!!

cause in both them events im bloody hopeless :(

I've lately been pondering a lot how karma, love and money all affect each other and/or are affected by each other. Also if your love or money karma is bad, what would be good ways to improve it?

Service to others, EX: Habitat for humanity or other service related volunteer activities. Otherwise you can sometimes run into people who are developed energeticly through meditative and chi kung practice to sense those things and help correct/transform it.

Give some money to charity to start. Good luck bro.

• Like 1

I suppose for one to give money to charity, one must have money to give, which begs the question of money karma in the first place lol.

Love is free but money takes time. Money quickly becomes worthless but love is always in high demand. You should become a love chef, people will always be after your business.

• Like 1

I can't help but think 'repair' work on love and money 'karma' is a method of religious control. In religious Taoism as in Appleism there's a App or Fu for that but paying for luck or better fate leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

I agree with Mokona, service to others, good (will) begets good; not always, but enough so that it worth doing for its own sake. Maybe the Universe treats us as straw dogs, but we can treat each other better. Even a straw dog has its value in the right space and time.

Edited by thelerner
  • Like 1

I think charity is not that hard, except for the stipulation that it is only charity if one does it out of compassion rather than expectation of return.

If I ever eat at a restaurant and have a decent amount of left overs, I get them to go and find someone to give it to. This is very rewarding. I feel like it actually deepens my connection with humanity to see joy in the eyes of someone who was just desperately searching through a trash can.

If you have left over clothes to give, take them with you and find someone who looks like they need them.

I like to look for someone who seems to have relatively good karma though. If the person looks like they want to rob somebody, then I won't help them. I think there are higher beings who work in the same way, and so I try to reward the humble as I think their humility is what earns them favour from the other realms, and thus is most likely to help them stay on that path.

I can't help but think 'repair' work on love and money 'karma' is a method of religious control. In religious Taoism as in Appleism there's a App or Fu for that but paying for luck or better fate leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

I agree with Mokona, service to others, good (will) begets good; not always, but enough so that it worth doing for its own sake. Maybe the Universe treats us as straw dogs, but we can treat each other better. Even a straw dog has its value in the right space and time.

I most totally agree with this statement :)

Karma is pretty similar to the concept of Sin... and Hell fire

Brilliant control method

eg; Catholic church... Thou shalt not kill...

and look at history... blood bath/ genocide

While the slaves repented for their sins a heavy axe was coming down to take their head

Love and money has absolutely nothing to do with karma.... good deeds / cultivating merit and all that other nonsense

The proof is all around...

People profit from others suffering and insecurities constantly... bad people love things just as much as good people love things

the world is a vampire, sent to drain

secret destroyers, hold you up to the flames

and what do i get, for my pain

betrayed desires, and a piece of the game

even though i know-i suppose i'll show

all my cool and cold-like old job

/ thanks smashing pumpkins

Our expectations are unrealistic and not in harmony with nature

The current system is one giant pyramid scheme ;)

A few break through but generally at the expense of others or by heavily compromising ones own beliefs.

I don't believe in Karma

though I continue to do the best I can :)

... other than basic cause reaction stuff but that doesn't mean anything...

If I do a good deed someone may reciprocate directly... basic stuff.... I don't believe there is some mystical cosmic balance sheet... mutual benefit

A lot of negative things seem to go...without justice and have for a long time...

I agree with - He who is content is rich

A magnificent treasure I behold

The Sun... trees...flowers, birds... the divine air I breathe - what glory :)

Which slightly contradicts the above... though I think there are worlds within worlds :)

I'll add... He who is poor is only poor in mind - WWROA 2012 hahah

They be quoting that 2000 years from now! :P

If I believed in anything it would be this...

Edited by White Wolf Running On Air

Sign in to follow this