Sign in to follow this  
a5a5a9

Just want to know more about Sexual Energy

I want to know how to transmute Sexual Energy by metitating or practicing some type of Taichi o qigong.

thanks

A

ok, If I do it regularly would that increase my sexual magnetism ? what king of discipline, type of qigong,etc , could helme achieve that goal ?

A

Yes, if you do it regularly with self discipline which is whenever you can.

I had mentioned in the above post any type of Qigong is fine. Tai Chi is the most popular and effective.

What I am saying is it doesn't matter how good they say the style was; if you practice it by not putting your heart into it, then it will not do you any good. I will not tell you when to practice or how long because that will be too mechanical. It is really up to you not to practice it fanatically without any knowledge of it. FYI it can be done anytime but diligently. Please keep in mind, besides meditation, abdominal breathing is the essential part of Qi Gong. If one meditates without the breathing part, it will be useless.

Edited by ChiDragon

ok, If I do it regularly would that increase my sexual magnetism ? what king of discipline, type of qigong,etc , could help me achieve that goal ?A
I've seen lots of talk about increasing sexual magnetism, and I've talked to many men who believe this is true, and more than a few who feel that they have done this. However having asked a lot of women - at Taoist workshops and retreats - I've never heard any who felt this was true - that they found men who were doing sexual practices any more attractive than men who weren't. Edited by Alchemistgeorge

Sign in to follow this