shaq786

is there truth in 100 day semen retention for immediate iron body?

Someone made the claim of 100 day semen retiontion for building a 100% iron body, but also assuming you do everything else your supposed to. But can the body really pick up iron body to the max extent in that quick a period of time?

Been working out for about 3 months now...and only going to the gym twice a week. I have seen quite good results while retaining.

Testosterone is one of the primary hormones that allow you to build muscle and when you conserve jing your testorerone levels and your sex drive jumps quite a bit during the first 2 weeks...and you continue to be horney as a rabbit the whole time.

However, i still had to put in the neccesary work...there are no magic pills.

I'd say give it a try if you want...though make sure you are doing some kind of spiritual practice that handles and transmutes the excess energy...it can be difficult to handle some time.

-My 2 cents, Peace

Edited by OldGreen

is gaining muscle bad for qigong and energy flow?

Hmmm....idk....Hatha Yoga is designed to stretch out the muscles as well as open up the channels in the body and you can have lots of muscle and still be flexible...so i imagine as long as you stay flexible while your workings out you should be fine....though idk for sure.

-My 2 cents, Peace

Edited by OldGreen

hmmmmm i think it is bad

i remember i read about this ina wlliam bodri book

that people spend all their chi in bulding muscles and they have nothing left to cultivate......something like that

may be he is specially referring to using weights to build muscles........

Qigong helps energy flow.

Muscle generates energy.

The more energy the more muscle gain.

Thus gaining muscle is good for energy flow while practicing Qigong.

I think its only a little part of your body that seems like iron after 100 days of no sex.

More seriously, I've done some Kaishan Golden Bell gi gong. They wanted a 100 days of celibacy, but clearly the progression of time to begin to master the basics was much much longer then 100 days. Again 100 days, out of kindergarden.. ready to start learning..