kentucker4

Update on my progress

Hey everyone...i was having a lot of problems with qigong earlier...i just wanted to say that with a lot of help from Clarity, who is a poster on here, I have improved greatly.....he did some energetic work on me and cleared up a lot of blocks that I had....i wasn't sure what to think at first, but each time he cleared these blocks, i felt a hiuge difference...i am now doing qigong 5 times a week with minimal issues as opposed to before i could only do it 2 times a week and felt drugged up the whole time and sluggish with a lot of brain fog and tra[pped in my heads feeling....because of blocks.according to Clarity.....but if any of you are having similar issues...I would highly recommend him. And he did all this for free....amazing. I was even starting to believe qigong was evil before he helped me....but now i feel rejuvenizzed and fresh after qigong practice....as long as i don't practice my longfist form too much out in this hot summer heat that is before my qigong....but many thanks to clarity.

• Like 1

Sweet....I think Qigong can clear pretty much all blockages....But it takes a lot of time and effort.....I would say even the most mentally and physicaly healthy people of the world - still have deep blockages that they have burried deep down - and that they don't even know they have these blockages.