Sign in to follow this  
SheepishLord

Joe Rogan

OMG! Check him out shutting down a heckler:

Mind you, I used to diss him, and while I still think my original thoughts about him that led me to diss him, I can no longer maintain the diss due to the endless cool shit about him I keep finding out, like owning a flotation tank, and getting a tattoo of a Buddha with a DMT molecule on his arm.

-P

Edited by SheepishLord

Mind you, I used to diss him, and while I still think my original thoughts about him that led me to diss him, I can no longer maintain the diss due to the endless cool shit about him I keep finding out, like owning a flotation tank, and getting a tattoo of a Buddha with a DMT molecule on his arm.

-P

You could have seen him live at Carolines in the city the night before you made this post.

"I became one with whatever the fuck it is."

Cool clip about the floatation tank.

-P

Fuck yeah! The man's a role-model! I can relate to that scene 100% (the one Peregrino linked). B)

Edited by SheepishLord

Sign in to follow this