Lindelani Mnisi

One last hug

I just had a dream where my Dad was in it, he was the center of my dream. Apparently it was his birthday in that dream and i gave one last hug. This isn't the first time ive had a dream whereas a deceased loved one appeared. I've had one of my grandma, one of my grandpa(her brother), one of my babysister and one of my mum im sure bt i can't remember the one of my mum i just have a strong feeling that i have. The dreams always occur out of the blue, way long after the funeral and i always wake up and cry. Why? What's up with those dreams?

I hold a pebble in the palm of my hand. In what hand is it?

You might guess right but you have better chances being here and looking for yourself

Since I increased my Qigong practice to about 5 hours a day about a month ago - I've been having very vivid dreams - and have been able to to recognize the meanings of my dreams somewhat....This has made me kind of weird in a way - because to every problem in life - the only solution I see is to just practice more Qigong. I want to tell everybody I see to "practice as much Qigong as you can". Problem is hardly anybody in the world practices Qigong at all.

Also there are two kinds of men you can never trust. Those who don't drink - and those who practice the horse stance.

• Like 3

LEFT, now penalty horse stance!

By the way, if you don't want these dreams, stop practicing qi gong and meditation

Energy would sometimes go to places by itself and working with it makes it go through your channels more frequently

Also there are two kinds of men you can never trust. Those who don't drink - and those who practice the horse stance.

But I only drink in horse stance :huh: .

I'm reading the book 'Drop Dead Healthy' concerning the 5 hours of qi gong a day, he writes ' You can't know the middle ground until you've done the extreme'.

I just had a dream where my Dad was in it, he was the center of my dream. Apparently it was his birthday in that dream and i gave one last hug. This isn't the first time ive had a dream whereas a deceased loved one appeared. I've had one of my grandma, one of my grandpa(her brother), one of my babysister and one of my mum im sure bt i can't remember the one of my mum i just have a strong feeling that i have. The dreams always occur out of the blue, way long after the funeral and i always wake up and cry. Why? What's up with those dreams?

How does a human being resolve the pain of loss, separation, and grief?

According to my resident psychic mYTHISmaker http://www.starkarma9.com/

The dreams are good and are healthy as they give release and closure to help you move on with your life.

They are a spiritual contact to telling you there is more to life than this plane.

To let you know your loved ones are with you and guiding you. :)

• Like 1

I'm reading the book 'Drop Dead Healthy' concerning the 5 hours of qi gong a day, he writes ' You can't know the middle ground until you've done the extreme'.

Does he mention Taomeow as the original author of this line? -- my argument of years ago, repeated many times here and elsewhere.

I read a book recently that argues the body finds the middle ground boring, and without doing the extremes one can accomplish nothing in the long run with any regular practice that isn't challenging. The author believes 20 minutes of your absolute over-the-top extreme is enough, but 2+ hours daily of your comfort-zone practice is not. I tend to believe this. Look at how children play -- they will run like the wind in short bursts of extreme give-it-all-you've-got effort and then stop... never jog.

The masters of old did the horse stance under the table... a low table.

• Like 1

In many traditional systems it is believed that the deceased loved ones only show up in one's dreams for important reasons. In many cultures the names of the deceased family members became taboo, the belief being that the souls should not be kept tied to the places where they lived and people they loved because this can interfere with their departure to where they need to go. One was supposed to honor them at allocated times (e.g., taoists create an altar with the tablets bearing the deceased relatives' names and offer food, drink and incense at some regular intervals) but not think too much of them and not name them aloud (until much later after their departure) so they don't take it as being "called." Finally, if someone's health was poor, a deceased close relative in a dream was thought of as "coming for them" and calling them. So, if you want a traditional approach to such dreams (and, no, they are not related to any energy practices whatsoever and happen to non-practitioners and practitioners of anything alike), there's a few things I would suggest:

think of following the taoist custom of feeding the ancestors. It is thought of as safeguarding their well-being in the other world and their help to their living posterity. If it's not done, they may be disturbed and are thought of as being able to cause their posterity some trouble;

make sure your health is fine -- a check-up maybe?

if these dreams persist, there may be a feng shui problem with the graves, which can interfere with the peaceful rest of the deceased. The worst kind is where any water after the rain, or (worse still) ground waters are flowing into the burial site. But there can be many other problems too. If an altar does not help, try finding a yin feng shui practitioner to assess the situation with the graves. Good luck!

Wait a minute before you penalize me, i must mention that i have had slight visions of the future, but only in my dreams so far. Like this other time i saw a girl in my dream i had never met before, she was writing something in her dairy and the next day at the supermarket i see her leaning against the wall and recognise that its her and that same week i had a dream where in the middle of it a large crowd of people were dancing in the street like a flash mob and the next day i hear the same song at a hardware store, and it wasnt a new song. It was the song celebration by soul train, or something.

While we're on dreams, there was this one time when my big brother fell asleep in the sitting room playing playstation and i was asleep in our room and then i was woken up by him, but it wasn't him cause even though my vision was blurry i couldn't see his face. Its as if he didnt have on. So he or it wakes me up by shaking me, i blink a few times then he's at my door calling me with his hand and not by talking or anything. I fiqured he wanted to show me something he did on the playstation so i get out of bed and walk out the bedroom but i find he is nolonger at the door, he/it disappeared. When i get to the sitting room i find my big brother fast asleep(waking him up is harder than moving a mountain). So i eventualy wake him up and we go back to bed. So what faceless and voiceless bieng woke me up?

In many traditional systems it is believed that the deceased loved ones only show up in one's dreams for important reasons. In many cultures the names of the deceased family members became taboo, the belief being that the souls should not be kept tied to the places where they lived and people they loved because this can interfere with their departure to where they need to go. One was supposed to honor them at allocated times (e.g., taoists create an altar with the tablets bearing the deceased relatives' names and offer food, drink and incense at some regular intervals) but not think too much of them and not name them aloud (until much later after their departure) so they don't take it as being "called." Finally, if someone's health was poor, a deceased close relative in a dream was thought of as "coming for them" and calling them. So, if you want a traditional approach to such dreams (and, no, they are not related to any energy practices whatsoever and happen to non-practitioners and practitioners of anything alike), there's a few things I would suggest:

think of following the taoist custom of feeding the ancestors. It is thought of as safeguarding their well-being in the other world and their help to their living posterity. If it's not done, they may be disturbed and are thought of as being able to cause their posterity some trouble;

make sure your health is fine -- a check-up maybe?

if these dreams persist, there may be a feng shui problem with the graves, which can interfere with the peaceful rest of the deceased. The worst kind is where any water after the rain, or (worse still) ground waters are flowing into the burial site. But there can be many other problems too. If an altar does not help, try finding a yin feng shui practitioner to assess the situation with the graves. Good luck!

Thanks but, the thing is, with each one of them it seems to only ever happens once, out of the blue even though i hadn't thought let alone talked about them. Its almost like they're just saying their finale goodbyes or something...

How does a human being resolve the pain of loss, separation, and grief?

It begins with one accepting the gravity of the situation, after that one must simply drift in the sea of lost souls, because one does not know how else to move one. We can only be found if we are lost