johndoe2012

Spiritual and emotional healing

Found a effective technique at youtube to do quick clearings of all issues that bother you.

"Shen technique" or "Shen balancing technique".

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

His other videos are also interesting.

When one is in a dream and one dreams about health one cultivates health.

The belief that one can do it may well be what one requires to do it...

Keep dreaming then.

Disease, Health. You see a difference. Keep dreaming and you will only be healthy in a dream.

Running from pain, chasing pleasure. Yawn....

I though this was a Taoist forum?

Might I suggest you get back to basics?

Pick up a copy of Chuang-Tzu; The Inner Chapters by A.C. Graham

Edited by Christian
  • Like 1

i used that technique just visualizing relaxation and got a cool feeling in the right side of my head

its easy to be a critic and harder to be a grandmaster. I'm not saying i understand the technique, but it got my juices flowing

maybe you need abundant shen to achieve better results

• Like 3

This is a very simple principle based on the centerline. When a line meets a circle stop.

Once you have access to the centerline you have access to the energetic body.

Waving your hands in the air doesn't make people get better (it might help focus one's attention), it's the understanding behind it applied to the center.

To be more clear, the hand movements create a symbolic centerline or spine. The circle creates the energetic space for connection, unity, healing. The movement of the hands coming together applies the energetic correction to the centerline.

• Like 1

i used that technique just visualizing relaxation and got a cool feeling in the right side of my head

its easy to be a critic and harder to be a grandmaster. I'm not saying i understand the technique, but it got my juices flowing

maybe you need abundant shen to achieve better results

Some issues have many layers. You could try it again on the same issue.

In terms of energetic strength, you can count while doing muscle testing

http://millionairehe...he-finger-test

from 0 to 100%.

This is a very simple principle based on the centerline. When a line meets a circle stop.

Once you have access to the centerline you have access to the energetic body.

Waving your hands in the air doesn't make people get better (it might help focus one's attention), it's the understanding behind it applied to the center.

To be more clear, the hand movements create a symbolic centerline or spine. The circle creates the energetic space for connection, unity, healing. The movement of the hands coming together applies the energetic correction to the centerline.

I understand. So a pure mental version without using the hands could look like this.

1. Set intent on the issue you want to clear while holding the spine / midline in focus

2. Set up a spiraling line around your spine from the top and downwards.

3. Clear the issue with intent either non-verbally or using a command, eg. "clear!".

Is number 2 important? Maybe for mental clarity purposes.

I guess the video is good for people who have difficulties understanding the mental version. Either way works in my experience.

Also it is good to look for chatter in the clearing process. I heard a lot of "I can't" mental noise.

EDIT: you can also use this technique on others as a form of distance healing.

Edited by chris d

Illusions on top of illusions.

define illusions.

and

"I though this was a Taoist forum?"

define Taoist.

maybe it is best not to get locked into or locked out of any concept based on our own

limited perceptions?

i didnt watch the videos that chris d was kind enuff to share here.

whatever my view of those would have been, i certainly would not have dismissed them out of hand

without exploring them and pondering upon them experientially

I understand. So a pure mental version without using the hands could look like this.

1. Set intent on the issue you want to clear while holding the spine / midline in focus

3. Clear the issue with intent either non-verbally or using a command, eg. "clear!".

I guess the video is good for people who have difficulties understanding the mental version. Either way works in my experience.

Also it is good to look for chatter in the clearing process. I heard a lot of "I can't" mental noise.

Yes, the circle and spiral are important. The circle creates the energetic space for healing, unity, or whatever you want to call it.

Just go to your center and draw circles around your centerline. It will strengthen you energetically.

Yes, the circle and spiral are important. The circle creates the energetic space for healing, unity, or whatever you want to call it.

Just go to your center and draw circles around your centerline. It will strengthen you energetically.

define illusions.

and

"I though this was a Taoist forum?"

define Taoist.

maybe it is best not to get locked into or locked out of any concept based on our own

limited perceptions?

i didnt watch the videos that chris d was kind enuff to share here.

whatever my view of those would have been, i certainly would not have dismissed them out of hand

without exploring them and pondering upon them experientially

Concepts embiggen limited perceptions.

Pardon dry humor re: I thought this was a Taoist forum?, I was merely pushing a concept to make my point, which it did, but not how I thought.

If this finger masterbation works for you, who says it will work for me? If it works for a hundred, maybe we should look at why so many need to spin their fingers in the first place?

So, what is there to ponder if there is nothing to be healed? And; Do I really need to define words? If so, please define define and we can get our words all perfectly agreed upon before we let them all go.

OK. Let's play.

I do not want to communicate with you. I have absolutely nothing to offer you. You do not need any help, the Tao will make sure you return.

• Like 1

"Concepts embiggen limited perceptions."

yup

"was merely pushing a concept to make my point, which it did, but not how I thought."

same thing happened to me once....

chuang tzu is always appreciated

bump nice videos many thanks for the share

this is powerful stuff, seriously i feel it especially the possession stuff, this may be a bit exaggerated or intuitive but after some of those possession ones i feel how i felt after the stillness movement workshop, light, playful...like instantly

well its so cool to tell everyone im possessed, but i guess everyone gets possessed to some extent daily..

Edited by sinansencer