Disabled Not Broken

Coils In Bed Spoils Your Chi?

Format isn't working for this post:

Pictures, & Article, etc.

My Article Here:

http://dao-jones.blo...your-coils.html

Coils In Your Mattresses, Box Springs, Automobiles, Recliners, Desk Chairs...

The Coils that YOU Lie on, Sit on, Sleep on...all Conduct Energies.

• You lay in bed, and watch TV, while talking on your Cell Phone...

• Your Microwave is on, and you are sitting on your Sofa...

• The Laptop, lying on your lap, while resting on your Recliner...

• Sitting on your Swiveling Desk Chair, looking at a Computer Screen...

• Day-dreaming, [Alpha Level] stuck in traffic, Sitting in Your Automobile's Seat...

• Doing Your Chi Practices, either sitting on the end of your Bed, Recliner or Desk Chair...

These Coils, are Antennas, Receivers... like Capacitors, storing the Energies, all around you

These can cause EMI

[ElectroMagnetic Interference]

and other Energy Distortions.

Prana, Qi, are also... Waves.

Edited by Disabled Not Broken

I laid on a bed of nails once, it wasnt too bad so long as you spread out your weight as evenly as possible. Getting up can be tough though :lol: Perhaps a lot of EMIs, but at the same time, better to practice than to not practice :D

I laid on a bed of nails once, it wasnt too bad so long as you spread out your weight as evenly as possible. Getting up can be tough though :lol: Perhaps a lot of EMIs, but at the same time, better to practice than to not practice :D

You nailed it on the head :) --Definitely, practice.

Preferably, out doors - or in a room that is not overly cluttered

• Like 1

funny enough, one of the places I've practiced for years is so amazingly cluttered, whenever a new person comes in there, usually they just loook alll over and just go wow, there is sooooooo much stuff in here :lol: the landscape changes, provides new and differing ways to single and double palm change, I walk around the stove in winter and cultivate bringing in heat via laogung breathing...heat my back up, a couple times I've melted my wallet :lol: (well, the stove did it, not me)

funny enough, one of the places I've practiced for years is so amazingly cluttered, whenever a new person comes in there, usually they just loook alll over and just go wow, there is sooooooo much stuff in here :lol: the landscape changes, provides new and differing ways to single and double palm change, I walk around the stove in winter and cultivate bringing in heat via laogung breathing...heat my back up, a couple times I've melted my wallet :lol: (well, the stove did it, not me)

LOL Talk about clutter?

I got a 175 pound Rottweiler, [takes up 1/2 the Temple!] that goes semi-unconscious as soon as I meditate...

That dog can snore so loud, I swear he sucks in the curtains and depletes all the oxygen in the room. :)

dnb+r0ttt.gif