Marks of Glory

Stalk the Buddha

Some times I feel like some people kind of dislike the people that are looking for attainment / enlightment.

it's a kind of a unconcious possession thing, as if "maya, or the negative aspect of mother earth doesn't like the ones that don't want to play the game of samsara, the theater of life"

As if something deep in their unconscious says "hey, this guy is trying to leave this planet, get him.. or hate him.. or try to distract him"..

i'm sure I'm not being escapist and trying to guilt everyone.. heheh... it is just a "feeling" that comes to me some times... anyone had this intuition?

reminds me of the agents from matrix

oh.. forgot to add.. this happens only when you're striving for enlightment... to brake on through to the other side...

"abandon" every one here...

after you are enlightened you emanate love... and every one loves you and you love everyone and every thing is love, love, love...

cheers

Duh, you can't really reach enlightenment just by wanting it

That's like the only criteria since only the ego "wants"

Duh, you can't really reach enlightenment just by wanting it

That's like the only criteria since only the ego "wants"

I'd say you can only reach enlightenment if you want everything. :P .

• Like 1

Clarity... do you think you can sythesise Gurdijeff's theory in one reply????

is that asking too much?

I had a girl friend that sometimes, whilst I was meditating, would run to me and shake me profusely... i got reallly upset and asked why she did it.. and she would reply she didn't know... and then would say sommething like "aren't you afraid of not coming back???" sometimes she would wake me up on nights in which I was having fanstastic dreams.... she was quite a strong medium by the way....

I think she had a very "Mother earth" impulse crying out for her: "stay here in earth, play the game of samsara and help you brothers" kind of thing....

had some few other experiences of this kind also, maybe next post I write them down....

Sinfest I think you didn't get the point.. this topic is not inteded to discuss enlightment...

i think this discussion quite borring and grey...

but thank anyways brother!

cheers!

enlightenment or immortality, or just a radical achievement of any kind, theres bound to be dissent from the herd of naysayers. Thats just groupthink in action. I agree to achieve liberation one must abandon the opinions of others... break on through yup.

i wanted to find some reason to disagree with you, but on consideration im with you lol

Clarity... do you think you can sythesise Gurdijeff's theory in one reply????

is that asking too much?

Anything moving towards unity or one is aligned with evolution

Anything moving toward multiplicity or separateness is aligned with involution

...or...

Any influence that keeps people asleep is aligned with the forces of involution.

Any influence that helps us wake up is aligned with the forces of evolution.

That book (The Sirian Experiments) explores this topic in some depth.

Thank you for you opinion Anamatva, Boy and Clarity...

oh yes, my practice has already developed great roots...

I will check out The Sirian Experiments.

thnks

Oh... I feel I must add some things so that certain misconceptions never come to expistence because of this thread...

1st - It so no way something related to the human female sex. I think it has yes, to do, with the female energy force (aka involutionary force) and every human being has both the forces in him.

2nd - I myself was victim to the involutionary force... i already found my self hating people that were seeking for buddhahood... without anyreason... only deeper practice gave me consciousness and control over some forces.

3rd - I do not blame anyone that becomes "possessed" or influencesd by any force that tries to chalenge me... it is not the person's fault. I believe there is a natural evolution speed of human race... we are the ones in a hurry and speeding it up,.. so it is up to us to accept te consequences and step away from the "normal speed highway" not to disturb their own karmas...

4th - the inccidents that I had with my girlfriends were funny in the manner that at the same time that both them and I were victims of the "Involutionary force", the spiritual experiences were also quite stronger... which means that it was a a razor's edge or a "Knife with both sides of the blades sharpened" meaning that it could accelerate or destroy my spiritual cultivation.

(completely destroy it if I fall in love with a girl that ddoesn't know how to notice and control the unconscious impulses, which already happened with me and thnks God she left my way... i was willing to abandon my practice to live a "happy life" with her, but it seems that some extra dimensional beings simply didn't let us continue together... thankful for that, for now I see clearly.)

well that's bout it...

cheers brothers!

Oh that's problably why John Woodrofe way that a yoguin can have sexual relationships with women only after he "mastered" kundalini... during the awakening process it is very easy to fall slave to the woman, kind of by projecting the godess unto her, which would make the yoguin powerless and surrender completely...