Sifu ReL

TRUE QI POWER

THIS EXPLAINS THE POWER OF CHI. DONT SLEEP ON THIS, YOU MUST UNDERSTAND THIS PHOTO TO KNOW HOW TO USE YOUR CHI.

57608010.jpg

• Like 1

Hmnn, looks like a giant heart is blasting off like a rocket and a giant brain is shooting out blue lightening. Both are tearing a guy in half.

My analysis: The giant rocket heart is powerful but I think it'll use up its fuel quickly. In a grudge match my money is on the humongous electrified brain.

Analysis 2: the guy would have survived it he'd just let go and let the organs do there thing. Lesson, don't try to capture giant mutant brains or hearts, let'em go.

I'm sure Lao Tzu would agree.

Edited by thelerner
  • Like 4

Hmnn, looks like a giant heart is blasting off like a rocket and a giant brain is shooting out blue lightening. Both are tearing a guy in half.

My analysis: The giant rocket heart is powerful but I think it'll use up its fuel quickly. In a grudge match my money is on the humongous electrified brain.

Analysis 2: the guy would have survived it he'd just let go and let the organs do there thing. Lesson, don't try to capture giant mutant brains or hearts, let'em go.

I'm sure Lao Tzu would agree.

I haven't genuinely smiled in a long time, thanks thelerner. :)

• Like 1

Are not the heart and brain supposed to work together?

And then there is the left and right brain that seam to struggle for the attention of our Consciousness.

But as thelerner says letting go is the way to go, our ego is what gets us in a struggle whit ourself and others.

This painting may have made more sense, (or at least seemed more hopeful) if there was some image of light emerging from the dark human form. Sort of like a new birth where you realize heart and mind are not in opposing directions, just two sides of the same coin. Just sayin....

• Like 1

This picture is depicting one of the most important aspects of Qigong and Daoist philosophy, the concept of Xin/Shin, the heart-mind. As the word Xin or Shin can have the same meaning (either "heart" or "mind") in Chinese, translators often use the term "heart-mind". The basic concept is that the heart and mind should work together. Of course there is also a more alchemical process related to this metaphor but this needs to be personally experienced. However in my experience this is rather a merging than a tug-of-war. But that's just me. Others may prefer to perceive the spiritual process as a constant struggle wink.gif

very nice post, your one of the one who Actually get the Picture, thank you for sharing.