Sifu ReL

Pushing Qi Out of the BODY - Advance

step 1. pull up on the hui yin, pull in stomach as you inhale...hold breath in chest.

step 2. release hui yin -

step 3. Force breath deep to the hui yin while holding breath....when Hui yin Expands down and Chi rises to upper dantien and crown chakra.

step 4. pull up on hui yin , and exhale deep pushing stomach down & out, while pulling/holding hui yin.

explained:

step 1 - Pulling Yin from earth.

step 2 - releasing yin Power supply while holding the Yin you collected

step 3 - yang Embraces Yin, in Lower dantien, yang and yin rises together

step 4 - Yin Embraces Yang, yin powers Yang through out the Body (Where ever Directed)

this is Strictly from my own Neigong Practice, I just put it into context to where it could be read.

• Like 1

step 1. pull up on the hui yin, pull in stomach as you inhale...hold breath in chest.

step 2. release hui yin -

step 3. Force breath deep to the hui yin while holding breath....when Hui yin Expands down and Chi rises to upper dantien and crown chakra.

step 4. pull up on hui yin , and exhale deep pushing stomach down & out, while pulling/holding hui yin.

explained:

step 1 - Pulling Yin from earth.

step 2 - releasing yin Power supply while holding the Yin you collected

step 3 - yang Embraces Yin, in Lower dantien, yang and yin rises together

step 4 - Yin Embraces Yang, yin powers Yang through out the Body (Where ever Directed)

this is Strictly from my own Neigong Practice, I just put it into context to where it could be read.

My link

lol i like to color

My link

lol i like to color

Interesting link, SifuReL. Here's something that might interest you.

innertaoistgeography.jpg

Cheers!

Interesting link, SifuReL. Here's something that might interest you.

innertaoistgeography.jpg

Cheers!

lolz i like that pic its a pic of the inside of the body in chinese... prolly explains better too....i first saw it in a wang li ping book.

And how often do you do this? My teacher has taught something slightly similar. It is a forced technique and my teacher recommends doing it very sparingly.

i do this when ever i come across someone who doesnt believe in chi...i simply touch them and do the above and they feel my chi.

Hey Sifu Rel, why don't you post a video with multiple shots and angles of you pushing Qi out of your body. Perhaps against something that will move, but not too light. Like a cigarette box or carton lol. If you won't do that what is the point of posting how to "push chi out of your body" ?

Just curious.

SIMPLY ENERGY THAT FLOWS THROUGH ALL LIVING THINGS.

I don't think it is limited to living things.

• Like 3

Can anybody here tell me what exactly Chi is?

What is Chi in "Chi Kung" to you....????

Edited by ChiDragon