alexandrov

removing sexual blockages

hello all

Ok so in the past 9 years heres what ive been doing briefly....

stage 1: microcosmic orbit, cold draw, hot draw, pranayama, sexual chi gung----from here I learned how to open my orbit and circulate and gather energy, but if I retain my sperm longer then a few days or a week I become more hyper, restless, and sleeping becomes more problematic usually. So collecting all this energy seems kind of like the wrong goal for me because it is not stable.  I discarded all of the muscle work exercises because i found them dangerous

stage 2: KSMO-key sound multiple orgasm (jack johnson)----here i got some really good orgasmic sensations from the practice but it caused me to become even more strange feeling and hyper so eventually so i stopped. It is hard to explain the way i was feeling at the time, I was never out of control but it was clear for the first time that I had some blockage issues.

stage 3: hitting on random women-----here i deceided that since i was shy of girls i would overcome my fear and find one to have sex with as maybe this would help my sexual blockages. Well I got over my shyness and have had relationships and had sex, but it hasent helped me

Now I am at a point where I kind of dont know what to do. I believe i have some serious sexual blockages. I believe these blockages are psychosomatic in nature and are related to A. my views and past experiences with sex and B. my orgasmic energy being blocked. My MCO is not blocked and i can circulate chi fine, but I can not get any orgasmic feelings from it as some others do when having sex. This is another reason why I think I have these blockages

So essentially I dont care about accumulating energy, chi circulations, having a relationship, I am not depressed, I think i just have serious sexual blockages and want some ideas on what i can do to get rid of them. I think KSMO is a good technique but I am afraid if i go back to it i might feel strange again. I wonder if it deals with kundalini

thank you all

Edited by alexandrov

try yuen method

try emotional freedom technique with matrix reimprinting

try inner smile with 20-30 minutes for each organ

• Like 1

Spontaneous Shaking is a great and Basic Practice for looseing up blockages. Try 1 hr a day for a couple of months and see how it goes.

-My 2 cents, Peace

stage 2: KSMO-key sound multiple orgasm (jack johnson)----here i got some really good orgasmic sensations from the practice but it caused me to become even more unstable eventually so i stopped.

How long had you been doing this so-called KSMO.....???

That might be the culprit that was causing you the so-called sexual blockages or issues.

I am familiar with Johnson's concept of "Key-sound-multiple-orgasm". I guess what you are experiencing are emotional and energetic reactions from the practice which are normal for most KSMO-practitioners. That is why Johnson says that you should do the KSMO only for 20 minutes every other day. I wouldn't be suprised if you have probably overdone it a little ;-) These emotional reactions show that deep routed fear is coming up and is being healed. Often people doing energy work think that you will get happier and more blissfull day by day and all will be fine. Well, if you are doing REAL energy work, those energy reactions are normal and part of the practice. So there are days when you just physically or emotionally detox. "Garbage in - garbage out" as one of my teachers used to say. So please, limit your time as Johnson recommends. If these reactions persist, I would just stop the practice for a while - taking breaks are part of the path. As a sidenote: A lot of Qigong-practitioners start very early with sexual Qigong and some paths encourage this. Well, my experience is that it is a waste of time and you can screw yourself up pretty easily, especially if these practices are connected to deep routed fear and emotional issues. I would recommend doing more basic Qigong - especially Qigong that aims at strengthening your kidneys e.g. wall-squats. PS: Considering councelling and doing some therapy-sessions is recommendable, too. One of my teachers even recommended doing meditation and psychotherapy together. So if emotional issues come up during meditation you can discuss them with a therapist. Well, of course it is necessary to find one who is familiar with energy work or meditation or is even a practitioner himself.That would of course be the best choice.

• Like 1

If you look at my posts in the past you will find some perspectives that are relevant for your situation from me and others posting i the same threads. Just go to my profile and press past posts and then look at posts in threads about topics relating to sex. Most of those are quite far back in my posting history I think.

As for sexual blockages that whole area is often filled with blockages. I came across a guy at the post orgasmic illness syndrome that had struggled with negative symptoms after any sort of orgasms and the did feldenkrais method or something similar and after certain blocks disappeared started feeling fine after orgasms.

I am familiar with Johnson's concept of "Key-sound-multiple-orgasm". I guess what you are experiencing are emotional and energetic reactions from the practice which are normal for most KSMO-practitioners. That is why Johnson says that you should do the KSMO only for 20 minutes every other day. I wouldn't be suprised if you have probably overdone it a little ;-) These emotional reactions show that deep routed fear is coming up and is being healed. Often people doing energy work think that you will get happier and more blissfull day by day and all will be fine. Well, if you are doing REAL energy work, those energy reactions are normal and part of the practice. So there are days when you just physically or emotionally detox. "Garbage in - garbage out" as one of my teachers used to say. So please, limit your time as Johnson recommends. If these reactions persist, I would just stop the practice for a while - taking breaks are part of the path. As a sidenote: A lot of Qigong-practitioners start very early with sexual Qigong and some paths encourage this. Well, my experience is that it is a waste of time and you can screw yourself up pretty easily, especially if these practices are connected to deep routed fear and emotional issues. I would recommend doing more basic Qigong - especially Qigong that aims at strengthening your kidneys e.g. wall-squats. PS: Considering councelling and doing some therapy-sessions is recommendable, too. One of my teachers even recommended doing meditation and psychotherapy together. So if emotional issues come up during meditation you can discuss them with a therapist. Well, of course it is necessary to find one who is familiar with energy work or meditation or is even a practitioner himself.That would of course be the best choice.

Most excellent post.

I started KSMO on and off from like 2008, it was only until about 2 years ago when i intensified practice to the maximum prescribed amount (i didnt do more then recommended) did I experience the symptoms i talked about, then these symptoms went away after a few months for the most part. So I havent done KSMO for like 2 years. I do not think KSMO caused my blockages, in fact i think this technique helps clear such blockages but that in doing so it can cause such emotional disturbances.

thank you all for your replys and advice.

I am familiar with Johnson's concept of "Key-sound-multiple-orgasm". I guess what you are experiencing are emotional and energetic reactions from the practice which are normal for most KSMO-practitioners.

Hmmm....your post reminded me of a time when i was fooling around with sexual energy in a very unstable way. I would masturbate and when i started to get really hot i would bring the hot energy to my lower dan tien. I ended up have a lot of strong emotional reactions to this practice and it brought up a lot of insecurities that i was not even aware of....i imagine if i kept it up i could have seriously done some damage to myself.

I learned a very important lesson though...toying around with sexual energy can be quite a volatile and powerful practice, better to stick to the more stable practices that slowly pop one's spiritual cherry.

-My 2 cents, Peace

Edited by OldGreen

No, I don't think it caused them either.

Did something cause them? If so, what?

I think what caused the blockages is my previous use of mantak chias sex practices and pc squeezes

I do not think any cultivation practices per say caused them. I do not think any one evenT in particular caused them to form.

(edited to change the word even to evenT)

Edited by alexandrov

For emotional issues you could try the release technique

a way to do a quick release of a "bad mood" is to ask yourself what the lesson of your current mood is, get an answer, send thanks / gratitude for answer and then release it; could by just saying "thanks! now release it!". Then surges of energy can be felt IME.

just quoting myself here :)

Also EFT, inner smile, Yuen Method are options.

I would stop all practises that deals directly with sexual energy and focus mostly on standing and sitting meditation in that order.

• Like 1

Nice posts and plenty of strong advice.

From a Yuen Method perspective, the KSMO is more of a trigger.

To the OP, when you mentioned the nausea, I got a very clear energetic hit on the disconnect or weakness.

You can PM if you like, would be better not to discuss it here.

So essentially I dont care about accumulating energy, chi circulations...

Accumulation of energy/chi in the grand sense is still always favourable. As the energy continues to build up, slowly but surely it will begin to destroy dormant blockages and tensions. Energy is like water beating against the rock-like blockage. The soft will always overcome the hard by the end. If you do not specifically know the root of your problems, and are just guessing, then it might be difficult to deal with the issue directly. So continue to keep your energy work/accumulation as an active part of your life, and let your body heal itself.

The body is a self-regulating system, all we have to do is permit it to do it's job. :)

Hope this helps at all!

All the best.

Eugene

In my experiences blockages at the root level are often to do with power struggle and being able to claim your power over others and submit to others in a healthy way plus all sorts of extreme fears like fear of loss of love, abandonment and fear of death. If you only focus on the sexual side you may not go deep enough as the sexual stuff is often just an expression of the struggles you had to process in the first years of your life.

Accumulation of energy/chi in the grand sense is still always favourable. As the energy continues to build up, slowly but surely it will begin to destroy dormant blockages and tensions. Energy is like water beating against the rock-like blockage. The soft will always overcome the hard by the end. If you do not specifically know the root of your problems, and are just guessing, then it might be difficult to deal with the issue directly. So continue to keep your energy work/accumulation as an active part of your life, and let your body heal itself.

I appreciate your advice, and this may be true for many people, but from my experience as well as the experience i have seen from others people that have serious blockages/mental issues may in fact not benefit from an increse in energy. I think this is because an increse in energy can increse and exaggerate their instabilities. However I am not saying that your approach is not useful or does not work. Its just that in my case when i build my energy levels too high i run into problems. I have read some of your other posts and to me it seems that you have an exceptional ability to excel in chigung related practices. Not everyone may be able to work through problems and the like as quickly as someone with your aptitude.

In my experiences blockages at the root level are often to do with power struggle and being able to claim your power over others and submit to others in a healthy way plus all sorts of extreme fears like fear of loss of love, abandonment and fear of death. If you only focus on the sexual side you may not go deep enough as the sexual stuff is often just an expression of the struggles you had to process in the first years of your life.

This I think is very true, in my experience blockages in the body can be a result of thought patterns, and ones view on their own abilities and place in the world.

I dont know I just feel that in the past 2 years I have no progressed and have feel into a hole with these blockages, and it seems hard for me to get rid of them as many practices just seem to increase emotions too much

Some of you mentioned the inner smile maybe il get back to basics and really try that or EFT, does anyone know where I can get any good EFT material ?

thank you all once more

Edited by alexandrov