Sign in to follow this  
shaq786

Couldn't get the chi ball out despite 2 months of training!

When i first started doing the chi ball...I could feel this dense energy really dense. This was the chi ball meditation. This was my first experience with qigong. Then I dived further into it. I stopped doing chi ball meditation and trained in dan tien energy cultivation meditation and other qigong exercises.

Now I go back to work on chi ball meditation just to see where I am at...and I just could not get it out in my hands despite all this training I've had. There just wasn't any density to it!

When i first started doing the chi ball...I could feel this dense energy really dense. This was the chi ball meditation. This was my first experience with qigong. Then I dived further into it. I stopped doing chi ball meditation and trained in dan tien energy cultivation meditation and other qigong exercises.

Now I go back to work on chi ball meditation just to see where I am at...and I just could not get it out in my hands despite all this training I've had. There just wasn't any density to it!

I should also mention I ejaculated but I waited 24 hours after ejaculation before doing the chi ball meditation.

Appearing to 'feel' less qi does not always mean less qi.

It can mean less obstruction and blockage, which is often what you feel and not the qi itself.

Don't know about your specific circumstances.

Best,

• Like 6

Appearing to 'feel' less qi does not always mean less qi.

It can mean less obstruction and blockage, which is often what you feel and not the qi itself.

Don't know about your specific circumstances.

Best,

When making a supercharged engine more powerful, one works to improve the flow through the induction & exhaust, better header design, improved intake manifold or machining valves to make them smoother. People are sometimes dismayed to learn that the "boost level" actually drops but it makes sense because the charge pressure is a reflection of the restrictions rather than the flow. Reduce the restrictions, improve the flow, reduce the backpressure, increase the power on tap.

In case anyone was interested in a mechanical corollary... :)

• Like 3

Right. So the continuing (unappreciated btw) pressure at sacrum and hot acidic pressured annoying at solar plexus means that I should fix 'what' exactly? Is it even 'broken'?

Sorry, can't presently muster 'empty-cup' humility. Or if I did, it would be fake, as the relevant people know.

Hundun's done wonders for me btw. As have many on here:-) It's just that I'm (still) in 'that' place.

Sign in to follow this