Sign in to follow this  
templarmonk

Hi everyone

I found this forum looking for Taoist Alchemy information, as well as Mo Pai. I`m 33, and I`m a physical therapist. I`m from Argentina, so I`m a little far from all the popular masters.

I read a lot of books, and now I think it`s time to practice.

It`s nice to be here!

Regards to all the TB

Hello and Welcome templarmonk.

(There are lots of Masters in Argintina if you also love the tango. :D)

Thanks for the welcome, "little cat" (gatito in spanish). As for the Tango I prefer to play it on my guitar, I`m a terrible dancer, and Tango is very hard.

Regards

It's more "kitten" than "little cat" but "little cat" is fine as well.:D

You just need to find partners who don't mind you treading on their toes for a while - it's about far more than the moves anyway - as I'm sure you know. :D

• Like 1

Welcome to the group, also like the name its kinda epic sounding like what you name mmorpg character

I found this forum looking for Taoist Alchemy information, as well as Mo Pai. I`m 33, and I`m a physical therapist. I`m from Argentina, so I`m a little far from all the popular masters.

I read a lot of books, and now I think it`s time to practice.

It`s nice to be here!

Regards to all the TB

Saludos, amigo!

What kind of practice are you interested in?

Saludos, amigo!

What kind of practice are you interested in?

Hi julianlaboy! I`m interested in anything that could help me develop as a person and reach higher levels of conciousness. As I told you before, I read a lot. My first career was philosophy at the local university. After 5 years of studying and almost getting my degree, I decided to drop it, and started Kinesiology and Physical Theraphy. The thing is, I was reading all western autors for college and eastern books for my development. I was also investigating about Hermetism, Alchemy and Gnosticism.

At some point my head was a mess with so much information. I was not practicing anything in particular (except for Aikido). Working with people, the simplicity of the contact with the patients in the hospital was very good for me. So, after 5 years of career studying anatomy, fisiology, pathologies and treatments, I`m ready to start again. This time with a different approach: practice what I learn, and stop looking everywhere for more information.

What brought me back to internal practice was seeing John Chang video, and reading Kosta Danos`s book. I started meditating again and I`m getting better at it. At least I`m starting to be able to stop the mind from wandering.

I`m already learning reading this forum.

Thanks again for the welcome!

Saludos :)

Edited by templarmonk

Sign in to follow this