Sign in to follow this  
Sifu ReL

3 stages of CHI

as the practitioner develops his/her chi and sensistivity, general capabilities and awareness make for easily identifiable stages in progression. this is an opportunity for you to be aware of the stages of chi development, so as to not only have a road map regarding your own development, but to also provide you with a preview as to what you will experience and what to expect as you move up and through the various stages:

-Solid

-Water

-Gas

Solid: the solid stage of chi is, for many, their initial encounter with chi. this is where neophytes begin to get comfortable with the concept of the energy as well as the feel of the energy. during the solid stage, the student focuses on developing emotional stability and awareness via chi distillation; the ability to relax into the energy and enter a state of euphoria is essential to safely progress to and navigate the upper echelon of chi capabilities. it is also during the solid stage that students realize the weirdness that comes with chi power training is the "norm". the solid stage is where the foundation is laid.

Water: the water stage is both deep and wide. here, within the water stage, chi power practitioners experience increased sensitivity to chi energy and begin executing techniques with deliberate and consistent results. the ability to enter a state of euphoria is taken to the next level; here within the water stage, the student is able to extend his/her energy and intention and cause others to feel euphoric as well. during the water stage, the ability to control the temperature of the chi, as well as individual persons, is consistent and becomes less and less taxing as the student's focus and sensitivity rise. of great importance during the water stage are the gradual openings of the seven vortexes within the body: one in each leg [shin]; one in each arm [forearm] one in the torso [belly button]; two in the head. as these vortexes open, the chi power practitioner becomes aware of vibrations and increased feelings of energy rotations

Gas: The gas stage is the acme of chi development. here, within the gas stage, the chi power practitioner is at the apex of his/her abilities, and is truly within the realm of that which is extreme, and able to perform techniques that challenge preconceived notions of the nature of reality. Please be forewarned: the gas stage is somewhat dangerous in nature. the amount of energy coursing through the body is at a level which is almost unbearable and is difficult on the mind , as time-space morphs in ways that are not easily expressed via language nor the written word; hence the need to master the technique of chi distillation and euphoria early in your progression.

Thankyou for reading, i am in the Water stage.

source: SPC USA Advanced Chi Power Training.

what stage are you?

Nice post. Thanks for sharing.

Me? Oh, I flip-flop all the time. Some days there ain't no such thing as Chi and then other days I am floating with the other gaseous matter of the universe.

(No, I don't practice anything every day except getting out of bed in the morning and having my morning coffee.)

• Like 1

Nice post. Thanks for sharing.

Me? Oh, I flip-flop all the time. Some days there ain't no such thing as Chi and then other days I am floating with the other gaseous matter of the universe.

(No, I don't practice anything every day except getting out of bed in the morning and having my morning coffee.)

I'm at his stage.

What about plasma hehehe :) (too energetic for electron capture)

Or Bose Einstein condensate :lol: .... ;) (electrons drop right out of orbit)

Edited by joeblast

Sign in to follow this