skydog

Yuen Method?

I agree with the naysayers.

When has a serious issue ever been resolved instantaneously with no work on their part(That's a new age way of thinking)? I've never even heard of one, except for these made up stories by con artists (Knowingly or unknowing).

When anyone purports they can solve your issues instantaneously they are a scam artist. Plain and simple. It's like the get rich quick schemes that all the wishful thinkers flock to. You can take the blood road, or you can take the so called quick road.

When someone purports to be something, then they better do what exactly they say. From what I've seen of the Yuen method, they don't even prove anything. When they say they cured someone's depression(Which is complete and utter bullshit), you're going on their word that what they're saying is true. But how do you know?

You wouldn't go to a college professor who lacked the credentials to teach, so why would you listen to someone who lacks the credentials anywhere else?

This monk who left Shaolin temple, why did he leave Shaolin temple? Could it have been because of the increasing difficulty as you progress? However, he parades it off as some noble exit and wanting to help people.

The thing I've learned is to observe someone's actions. Not what they claim to be.

Interesting how he goes right to selling expensive merchandise.

All these scammy fields always pop up in areas that are difficult to prove. I wonder why that is?

For a such a 'powerful' method, why is there no clear evidence that it even works?

And if it can be proven, then clear my money karma and make me a billionaire. :lol: Or does the Yuen method not have the power that it says it does?

It's funny. I feel that it has 'worked' for me (what 'worked' means in my case is often that I'm no longer concerned about 'issues') so to read people who want to debunk it is welcome (maybe I do have a bit of 'buyer's remorse' but hey:-) I'm lucky enough to be able to squander $ and effort on various self-experiments.)

I reckon a good debunk would include a decent analysis of the 'method' at hand.

When has a serious issue ever been resolved instantaneously with no work on their part(That's a new age way of thinking)? I've never even heard of one, except for these made up stories by con artists (Knowingly or unknowing).

When anyone purports they can solve your issues instantaneously they are a scam artist. Plain and simple. It's like the get rich quick schemes that all the wishful thinkers flock to. You can take the blood road, or you can take the so called quick road.

When someone purports to be something, then they better do what exactly they say. From what I've seen of the Yuen method, they don't even prove anything. When they say they cured someone's depression(Which is complete and utter bullshit), you're going on their word that what they're saying is true. But how do you know?

You wouldn't go to a college professor who lacked the credentials to teach, so why would you listen to someone who lacks the credentials anywhere else?

This monk who left Shaolin temple, why did he leave Shaolin temple? Could it have been because of the increasing difficulty as you progress? However, he parades it off as some noble exit and wanting to help people.

The thing I've learned is to observe someone's actions. Not what they claim to be.

All these scammy fields always pop up in areas that are difficult to prove. I wonder why that is?

For a such a 'powerful' method, why is there no clear evidence that it even works?

And if it can be proven, then clear my money karma and make me a billionaire. :lol: Or does the Yuen method not have the power that it says it does?

Not that I know the yuen method. But the human mind is powerful if you all the right beliefs and karma (law of attraction) while being an active part of the process (like going with it not just doing nothing in a doing absolutely nothing sense. I can guess that it would be possible to become a "billionaire" but correcting beliefs and karma doesn't neccessarily mean that you will become a billionaire, you probably have to "do something" (in a non doing way)

What 'serious issue'?

IMO/IME the main serious issue is that I give myself far too much crap and credit. I look to the outside for self-definition. I feel bad when I am treated badly by others. I look to myself for explanations for things that are too damn complex to explain to anyone. When I find something plausible, I'm satisfied, even if the explanation makes me unhappy.

I'd say that's pretty 'serious' :blink:

There is a lot of faulty logic, judgement, and speculation in your statement.

So you went to Dr. Yuen's website and just by looking around (without ever experiencing the method) you decided it's more or less a scam?

Corrections are instantaneous, but it doesn't mean they will solve your 'problem' that very instant.

Do you ask for proof of life? Do you ask for proof that you will wake up in the morning when you go to bed? Do you ask for proof from your physician that the pill he just gave you is completely safe and effective?

I'm not sure what you mean by 'credentials' as Dr. Yuen does have credentials. And my physician has credentials but he wasn't able to help me get better when I got really sick, everything he did just made things worse. From my point of view, credentials are pretty meaningless; I learned that early in my life when I asked a person with a bucket load of credentials to perform a very basic task and he couldn't do it.

Many things get better on their own without a person 'doing' something at the conscious level, it happens all the time.

The only people who talk about 'curing' anything would be the people who received the corrections. Dr. Yuen never speaks in those terms, neither do I.

If you have tried the method and it didn't work for you, that's fine. But you cannot extrapolate your own experience and say it doesn't work for anyone. And for anyone that hasn't experienced it, how you can speak on the subject with any authority at all?

Sincerely,

-Adam

Edited by Clarity
  • Like 2

Please explain how attacking me is intelligent and warranted? I didn't start this thread but you seem pretty determined to derail it.

Also, I've not received a single PM or request from anyone that I somehow behaved in an inappropriate manner.

When people come to the forum and ask for help and advice openly, they are giving their consent. Having said that, often I perceive weaknesses but don't correct them because it does not feel strong to do so.

There is no manipulation involved, it's just a matter of correcting the weaknesses.

Seth, I'm not asking you to believe in anything, but you are obviously having a big reaction. You might look at all of your experiences around manipulation and false teachers since it seems to bother you so much.

And calling me stupid is an insult, plain and simple. I'm sure the moderators would agree.

SIncerely,

-Adam

I did not call you stupid, I called this technique stupid, and I object to you trying to 'fix' people without their consent.

• Like 1

I did not call you stupid, I called this technique stupid, and I object to you trying to 'fix' people without their consent.

To all the naysayers: I find it difficult to comprehend the intensity of reaction in the face of multiple positive testimonials from members who have benefitted from Adam's work.

Adam is very modest. You are attacking someone who has diligently studied and practiced breath and internal energy work under talented teachers for decades. I should know, I was there right along side him. The Yuen Method is one of the latest tools in Adam's repertoir, it synergistically combines with his prior experience. Very few Yuen Method Practitioners have long experience in the inner worlds. He also practices the method constantly, and has developed tremendous chops. I know this, as I have benefited from his work as well.

As far as permissions - discussing problems in writing in a public forum is exposure and permission, permissions do not arise from the verbal mind. In fact very little useful arises from the verbal mind itself. It is supposed to be a channel to communicate one's inner experience to humans in the outer world, not to argue and insist that others believe as "I" do. That is enslavement. Lot's of enslavement karma in our culture.

As far as problem recurrence after corrections, corrections are not enslavement tools. If a person's Xi directs them to recreate the problem as a karmic corrective, the problem will come back. Many of us have issues that we refuse to release.

This is the Tao Bums right? Not the Judgemental Opinionated Bums?

Want to attack me as well for exposing my life experience? Be my guest. This message is for those who want information not misinformation and conjecture.

M/T

Edited by dasilva
  • Like 2

To all the naysayers: I find it difficult to comprehend the intensity of reaction in the face of multiple positive testimonials from members who have benefitted from Adam's work.

...hmm placebo!

Adam is very modest.

Not to me.

In my book a modest person doesn't try to fix someone across a distance - Uninvited, and then tell them all how he 'fixed' them two seconds later...

To me that shows a certain degree of arrogance...

actually, just looking at the website vid, I am relieved to see he is not calling it an ancient technique. But It looks totally like many of the placebo cures based on Kinesealogy, Theta healing, eft and god knows what else...

But I have said my piece, and am happy to leave you all to this thread now...

Weaknesses get strengthened just by identifying them. Instead of doing a general reading of your weaknesses, maybe you could tell us something specific that bothers you a lot and we could correct it?

For example, in the six life supports it's I would start with fitness, relationships, and life purpose because these three are the weakest. And just by identifying these, they got stronger.

Heading out for the rest of the day, I'll check back this evening.

Sincerely,

-Adam

I was hoping anything you guys pointed out I could take care of meself. (DOn't strengthen my weakness by any means!) :-P

I've been having difficulty maintaining a positive outlook, and feeling confident and purposeful in life. I've felt quite the opposite - angry, sad, frustrated and dependant on others.

Adam is very modest. You are attacking someone who has diligently studied and practiced breath and internal energy work under talented teachers for decades. He also practices the method constantly, and has developed tremendous chops. I know this, as I have benefited from his work as well.

Well stated. I too have greatly benefited from Clarity's work, not just physical healings but other life issues as well. His compassion and modesty really shows.

For me the concept of neutrality, something that I practice daily is indeed a very powerful one.

http://www.insightenergetics.net/2010/07/neutrality-and-positive-emotions/

• Like 3

I was hoping anything you guys pointed out I could take care of meself. (DOn't strengthen my weakness by any means!) :-P

I've been having difficulty maintaining a positive outlook, and feeling confident and purposeful in life. I've felt quite the opposite - angry, sad, frustrated and dependant on others.

If you want to PM me that would be fine. You do have specific issues coming from your spiritual programming that need to be resolved. Here are a few things I notice:

--You mentioned confidence, but taking away other people's confidence is much weaker (coming from the ancestors and spiritual experiences).

--Trying to maintain a positive outlook triggers all of your negative life experiences. This is why neutrality is so important. You want issues, triggers, and choices (it's a triad) to be strong (it's weak especially around choices).

--There are also weaknesses around struggle and not getting it right coming from the mind and the spirit.

--When I think about relationships and then stop thinking and feel, there is a big weakness around relationships with women. You would want to resolve the weak energy around enslavement and rape.

--There is weak energy around remorse, guilt, and shame (which is contributing to the weak energy around depression)

As I mentioned before, just by identifying these weaknesses, they got strengthened.

Sincerely,

-Adam

Does the Eagle know what is in the pit?

Or wilt thou go ask the Mole:

Can Wisdom be put in a silver rod?

Or Love in a golden bowl?

I have received a healing from both chris d and clarity, both times it worked, so I can recommend these guys and the system :P

• Like 3