Trunk

FINALLY, the *real* footage of moon landing!

After five decades of cover-ups, NASA has released the real footage of the moon landing.

Because of the incredible nature of the moon landing, "Holy living fuck." was all Neil Armstrong could manage when he stepped on the lunar surface. NASA officials decided the footage was not suitable for the public, so they re-filmed the moon landing in a movie studio, the footage most of you are familiar with. Finally, NASA has released the actual footage of the moon landing because they were tired of defending the obviously doctored film that has contaminated society for 43 years.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BW6DuPQzyBU

i looked up info on NASA releasing those tapes and couldn't find anything. Is that a spoof that someone audio doctored, or are you serious about what you wrote?

• Like 1

entirely and only for giggles :D

hahaha jesus h christ in a chicken basket

i love that they claim that the moon landing tapes got erased though, your story in the OP is so ridiculous is sounds just like something NASA would try to pull off

They aren't allowed to land on the moon - its occupied territory

Not sure about now, but they did land and seem to have had encounters. If the information I have is correct (like the moon resonating as if it's hollow), then all the time ETs might have been closer than we think.

The film studio thing was a mock documentary where its makers claimed it was a kind of what-if experiment, or seeing how many people would believe it or something like that.

There is also a FOX documentary trying to debunk the moon landings, and the reasoning is massively flawed all throughout.

Still there are people who have little common sense and quickly believe that stuff.