Sign in to follow this  
Eternal Tortoise

Anxiety and Insomnia Issues Related to the Throat Chakra and Lack of Jing?

I thought I should mention, the answer of 'lack of Jing' comes up as a wrong answer and misinformation.

When people talk about chakras being blocked it doesn't resolve the weaknesses, so it's not a real answer. It speaks more to the symptoms than the causes.

What I would do for your brother is to start deleting his negative life experiences, beginning with his fears around death (surprise, it's actually a karmic issue of murdering others in their sleep).

If you prefer to do this via PM, that's fine too.

Sincerely,

-Adam

I dunno if this is connected to your friend's issue but I had major problems with my neck it keeps spasming when I try to fall asleep, waking me up, total pain in the ass. This was ever since I had kundalini problems, also had chronic insomnia too ever since. Ironically taking sleeping pills makes it worse. But the neck problem seemed to get better somewhat on its own although its still not 100% yet. Its still a mystery to me. Hope ur friend gets better.

Emotional issues are energetic though my experience is the ones that bother you the most will not resolve through meditation and qigong immediately - might be later I can't say.

Yuen Method is good for this IMHO.

Agreed. I would go even a step further. Some meditation practices will actually trigger energetic weaknesses, especially those coming from our spiritual experiences. This is why it's so important to have a good teacher, and/or find someone with expertise to resolve the weaknesses directly.

You might want to go read through some of the threads where Chris D and I have posted about Yuen Method in the Healing Circle forum.

I would be happy to do some energetic corrections for him there. If you want to know more about it, you can click on my profile and go to my Web site for more info.

Hey Clarity,

Thank you so much for the help. My brother just PMed you using my account. I haven't been able to find posts about the Yuen Method so far, but I read about it on your site. I'm still not sure I understand it though. :)

I dunno if this is connected to your friend's issue but I had major problems with my neck it keeps spasming when I try to fall asleep, waking me up, total pain in the ass. This was ever since I had kundalini problems, also had chronic insomnia too ever since. Ironically taking sleeping pills makes it worse. But the neck problem seemed to get better somewhat on its own although its still not 100% yet. Its still a mystery to me. Hope ur friend gets better.

Yeah you seem to be having similar problems. A energy worker said that the spasms are caused from your body trying to relax by releasing blocked energy.

Edited by Eternal Tortoise

Agreed. I would go even a step further. Some meditation practices will actually trigger energetic weaknesses, especially those coming from our spiritual experiences. This is why it's so important to have a good teacher, and/or find someone with expertise to resolve the weaknesses directly.

It's so hard to find good teachers. Our current teacher is pretty unstable. He's practices 'crazy wisdom'. :wacko:

Hey Clarity,

Thank you so much for the help. My brother just PMed you using my account. I haven't been able to find posts about the Yuen Method so far, but I read about it on your site. I'm still not sure I understand it though. :)

Thanks, just got it. I asked your brother for some information, sent him my e-mail address. Too confusing to do it via PM's using your account.

Block in the throat is usually about speaking your truth, or speaking up. Lack of Jing seems like a strange answer to me if they are so full of energy that they cant sleep.

That might be causing Insomnia?

herbal formulas can have side effects

no he had insomnia before he started taking it. Its been helping him to get up in the morning.

Might also need a chiropractic spinal adjustment- possible subluxations

Hmm that might be a possibility, I'll look into it. :)

Good energy healers- hard to find..

I thought so too until I found Clarity! He did some energy tuning on my brother. I noticed a remarkable change in his behavior so far. The Yuen Method is incredible!

Block in the throat is usually about speaking your truth, or speaking up.

Yeah that makes sense. He's been having a hard time expressing his true feelings to women recently.

Lack of Jing seems like a strange answer to me if they are so full of energy that they cant sleep.

beats me. maybe his body isn't storing the jing and instead uses it right away?

Thanks, just got it. I asked your brother for some information, sent him my e-mail address. Too confusing to do it via PM's using your account.

Thanks so much for the help! I was really worried about him, but he's in good hands now. :)

Sign in to follow this