Disabled Not Broken

Tip For "Haunted" Kunlun

I was reading older threads here, and I noticed some people were experiencing minor(?) hauntings, after doing Kunlun

I use Kunlun 1, and I have a feeling I can offer some suggestions. :)

This is only my personal opinion and in no way to be misconstrued as me taking sides- pro or con :)

I have practiced Ritual Magick for close to 40 years [Even published 15 Books on my experiences :) ]

So I have some clues lol

Without going into specifics on the Kunlun technique, itself...

When you are in position, practicing level #1...your hands...

They are forming a 'Ball"....in the book, it even says [paraphrased] using a ball holding position

If you are actually visualizing a ball, or just assuming a 'ball holding position' - your hands have chakras- and do release energy into a ball shape, [or 'pillar'] during this practice

I actually rely on this 'tangible' Ball, as I lean on mine, to relieve pressure, with my upper hand- [it helps because I have some Rotator Cuff damage from my MMA fights]

Kunlun works very well...

It creates a large stream of magnetic field(s) around/'in' the user

--Now, what are you thinking about, or what is bubbling up in your subconscious, while you are 'holding the ball'?

What is happening here, is you are creating a huge 'Thought-Form', and impregnating it with your "Will', or 'Fleeting Thoughts'...

THIS IS AN ACTUAL, [Deliberate] MAGICKAL TECHNIQUE

Upon completion of the practice, right before you place your hands on your Dan Tien - you 'Release This Ball' -- "Momentarily" - without [possibly?] ever thinking about 'Your ball just floated away'...

Everyday- you are creating these large 'balls of energy' - with whatever thoughts they are carrying - & they start to seep into the physical structures.

They can visit people in their dreams or cause 'Poltergeist phenomenon' - i.e., crackling sounds, etc.,

So what to do?

Lineages all carry 'Egregores'

Neither nefarious, sinister nor ominous- they 'just exist' as a multi-generational, unified conscious current- & when you are initiated- you are 'spliced and wired' into this 'stream/current' of energy...

[Magick Lodges have these "Egregores", as well]

Your 'power balls', will feed them - should they be hanging around.

Sexual energy will also feed them - and feed your 'floating ball(s)'

Suggestion [again, just Advice]:

Banish what you have, that's pre-existing [you can find them with dowsing]

...Then- (re)absorb them into your Lower Dan Tien

Whatever 'residue' is hanging around- mentally and physically 'clear it', with a deliberate technique.

You can also 'put them inside an object' - crystals, magickal tools, etc

I can give you advice, if you so choose- Email me

---

After you are done with the Kunlun Level 1 hand position- before placing your hands on your Dan Tien- *Will* the Ball to "Stay" -

Compact [mentally or physically] this Ball, between your hands and make it small enough, concentrated enough... to be "Felt" and "Pushed" into your Dan Tien, as you are grounding your energy back into it [placing your left/right hand there, as the instructions state]

Benefits:

You are empowering and causing shape - to your Lower Dan Tien

You will feel the improved difference, after a few days

OR....

You can deliberately "Empower" that ball of energy with a 'Sigil' and launch it 'off into the ethers' -- to perform a task, for you... :)

Leaving Charged Balls of immense power, to float around, on their own accord- daily -- growing, and assuming a consciousness [all their own, eventually]- ...whatever 'damage' they do - the creator of them, is responsible...

Edited by Disabled Not Broken
  • Like 4

I should also mention-

In Chris Lee Matsuo's ''Kuan Yin Magnetic QiGong'' - the videos shows Chris 'making a ball' -- but he never relinquishes the ball - rather he compacts it, then absorbs it, through the third eyes

• Like 1

The intent behind ball holding position in Kunlun is to strenghten the central channel energy to ignite the spontaneous movements. (Though I can see one can end with "ball of energy" in some cases even without such intention eg. if sitting in that position for longer time.)

Btw. original kunlun 1 (yigong) doesn't even end with hands at dantien (at least not in the yigong dvd), just intent to store energy in dantien.

• Like 1

Thank you for that :)

You're welcome. Personally I'm too mundane to experiment with stuff like that. Bad ideas are about my level, at least you can change your mind:-)

I was reading older threads here, and I noticed some people were experiencing minor(?) hauntings, after doing Kunlun

I use Kunlun 1, and I have a feeling I can offer some suggestions. :)

This is only my personal opinion and in no way to be misconstrued as me taking sides- pro or con :)

I have practiced Ritual Magick for close to 40 years [Even published 15 Books on my experiences :) ]

So I have some clues lol

Without going into specifics on the Kunlun technique, itself...

When you are in position, practicing level #1...your hands...

They are forming a 'Ball"....in the book, it even says [paraphrased] using a ball holding position

If you are actually visualizing a ball, or just assuming a 'ball holding position' - your hands have chakras- and do release energy into a ball shape, [or 'pillar'] during this practice

I actually rely on this 'tangible' Ball, as I lean on mine, to relieve pressure, with my upper hand- [it helps because I have some Rotator Cuff damage from my MMA fights]

Kunlun works very well...

It creates a large stream of magnetic field(s) around/'in' the user

--Now, what are you thinking about, or what is bubbling up in your subconscious, while you are 'holding the ball'?

What is happening here, is you are creating a huge 'Thought-Form', and impregnating it with your "Will', or 'Fleeting Thoughts'...

THIS IS AN ACTUAL, [Deliberate] MAGICKAL TECHNIQUE

Upon completion of the practice, right before you place your hands on your Dan Tien - you 'Release This Ball' -- "Momentarily" - without [possibly?] ever thinking about 'Your ball just floated away'...

Everyday- you are creating these large 'balls of energy' - with whatever thoughts they are carrying - & they start to seep into the physical structures.

They can visit people in their dreams or cause 'Poltergeist phenomenon' - i.e., crackling sounds, etc.,

So what to do?

Lineages all carry 'Egregores'

Neither nefarious, sinister nor ominous- they 'just exist' as a multi-generational, unified conscious current- & when you are initiated- you are 'spliced and wired' into this 'stream/current' of energy...

[Magick Lodges have these "Egregores", as well]

Your 'power balls', will feed them - should they be hanging around.

Sexual energy will also feed them - and feed your 'floating ball(s)'

Suggestion [again, just Advice]:

Banish what you have, that's pre-existing [you can find them with dowsing]

...Then- (re)absorb them into your Lower Dan Tien

Whatever 'residue' is hanging around- mentally and physically 'clear it', with a deliberate technique.

You can also 'put them inside an object' - crystals, magickal tools, etc

I can give you advice, if you so choose- Email me

---

After you are done with the Kunlun Level 1 hand position- before placing your hands on your Dan Tien- *Will* the Ball to "Stay" -

Compact [mentally or physically] this Ball, between your hands and make it small enough, concentrated enough... to be "Felt" and "Pushed" into your Dan Tien, as you are grounding your energy back into it [placing your left/right hand there, as the instructions state]

Benefits:

You are empowering and causing shape - to your Lower Dan Tien

You will feel the improved difference, after a few days

OR....

You can deliberately "Empower" that ball of energy with a 'Sigil' and launch it 'off into the ethers' -- to perform a task, for you... :)

Leaving Charged Balls of immense power, to float around, on their own accord- daily -- growing, and assuming a consciousness [all their own, eventually]- ...whatever 'damage' they do - the creator of them, is responsible...

Excellent !

The intent behind ball holding position in Kunlun is to strenghten the central channel energy to ignite the spontaneous movements. (Though I can see one can end with "ball of energy" in some cases even without such intention eg. if sitting in that position for longer time.)

Btw. original kunlun 1 (yigong) doesn't even end with hands at dantien (at least not in the yigong dvd), just intent to store energy in dantien.

Without revealing too much of the technique, with due respect to the authors:

This is my source-

"Kunlun The forgotten practices of self-awakening".

By Max Christensen with Chris Tittle

5) Position your hands into a holding-the-ball posture

(figurel.l):

page#49

--------

Other than Jenny Lamb's DVD, I had no idea Kunlun had a video out, also lol

In Kaishan Golden Bell Chi gung they were big into closing with reintegrating chi back into the dan tien, usually with motion similar to what DNB suggests. They even had photos purporting to show 'chi balls' floating around when people practiced and the importance of gathering them back in.

Most Chi Gung traditions have some stomach rubbing/circling when they close. That's also putting attention back into the core before moving away.

DnB! good to see others speak of such things! i have yet to use such balls in my Qigong, but Magick is another story ;) haha. what lineage of magic do you practice? or are you an eclectic?

DnB! good to see others speak of such things! i have yet to use such balls in my Qigong, but Magick is another story ;) haha. what lineage of magic do you practice? or are you an eclectic?

Qabala, Egyptian, Sumerian/Babylonian, Solomonic Grimoires [Goetia, etc.,], Greek/Roman, Gnostic, Chaos, Some Vodoun, Psychotronics/Radionics - RHP and LHP ..

Actually I remember Max saying one can charge the energy with intent, or use it to manifest. I gather that this is not really emphasized because it is low level compared to using the energy for ones enlightenment. Further, K1 is meant to be an intent-free practise so that the energy is allowed to flow in greater abundance. It is well known that ego-intent blocks free flowing energy. While there is a qi-ball build up, (I feel this with my hands) I gather that the energy is more akin to magnetism, surrounds the person, and also inter-dimensional, so its not just about putting qi-balls into dantiens. It could be more complicated, but at the same time more simple, as it will just dissipate on its own.

As far as the haunting issues, I followed them as they cropped up and my conclusion is that they were latent psychological issues with the particular person, or creative mis-interpretation of somewhat ephemeral sense data, put together with other coincidental happenings. There's a whole litany of shoulds and shouldnts in the practise, but ghosts are not part. If I were fearful, I would mentally ask the lineage ancestors for protection. If this were really an issue the Maoshan Grandmaster would probably have told Jenny Lamb when he transmitted the practise to her, and she would've done the same.

I know many people afraid to meditate because they have been told that they will attract entities, scared of Kundalini because of the kriyas. This is just another similar item along this vein.

Nevertheless, its nice to see your contribution "Disabled" Cool stuff!

• Like 2

As far as the haunting issues, I followed them as they cropped up and my conclusion is that they were latent psychological issues with the particular person, or ..., but ghosts are not part. ... If this were really an issue .. Jenny Lamb ..

Perhaps you didn't see Jenny Lamb's Entity Issues article that she posted at the same time that the Kunlun Book thread has been heating up? In my humble opinion, it's unrealistic to view those two discussion events as unrelated.

Perhaps you didn't see Jenny Lamb's Entity Issues article that she posted at the same time that the Kunlun Book thread has been heating up? In my humble opinion, it's unrealistic to view those two discussion events as unrelated.

Given what I read from Jenny Lamb I doubt she has time to read the forum posts here

I was considering posting on Jenny Lamb's Facebook group to ask for a statement (regarding the connection of entity issues to her lineage spontaneous qigong), but it came clear to me that it's not needed, because she issued one through her articles already: At the same time she posted here that article on entity issues, she posted it on her Facebook group together with another one whose main point is recommendation of spontaneous qigong for self-healing. (I have no doubt she wouldn't do so if there was any entity or other issue with it.)

Edited by Leif
  • Like 1