Disabled Not Broken

Neidan [Forgotten] Alchemical Technique

When I was a kid, I got beat up a lot.

Racially divided area, and I also had many emotion and mental

problems [briefly mentioned on my other threads].

Started power lifting, but as it was taking a long

time to develop size and strength, I also delved into Martial Arts.

I combined what worked- I always thought I invented Jeet Kune Do :)

Living in NYC, there were literally hundreds of used book stores, and most of them had boxes of expired magazines that they just gave away. I would load up my backpack with muscle, Karate, KungFu and

any other magazines with covers that seemed related to my needs.

;) Important Note: They never freely discarded Playboy magazines

Once Bruce Lee etched his mark in Hollywood, I found less and less free Karate & KungFu magazines.

The articles in the Pre-Lee era, contained fountains of flowing Chi information. The Post-Lee period stuffed magazines with movie posters.

I knew there was gold in those Chi instructions. Again, I was just an early teenager, and really couldn't disseminate what was most useful, but I practiced many of those Chi techniques.

Some did not do much good, reflecting back - my Testosterone was not yet, a bubbling fountain.

As fate would dictate, though - I did make use of a few quality practices.

The names of these "Oriental Exercises" [Political Correctness wasn't invented yet] have long been forgotten, by me.

However, I still recall quite a few routines. [Asperger eidetic memory, thankfully]

This one had a drawing of bubbling fountains, with huge, golden men [immortals, I presume]

From them, freely flowed the liquid gold, which is captured in an ornamental vase. The vase, pours out, into a diamond/square cut out, through top of the head.

Where the Chakra locations are, spinning wheels holding cups, capture this flooding essence. As they capture, they turn down, spilling towards the front, and release to the next waiting wheel of cups.

Process is repeated until the flood reaches the groin.

Waddling in a pool of white water, right below the groin, the cups now refill with this [bottom] liquid light, and scoop/move back, upwards, to the rear of the body. [refilling the cups, up to the crown]

Basically, the Governor channel pulling up white light, while the Functional channel is flowing down with golden elixir, from the Immortals.

The mixing of the two liquids - in the pool, creates [2 opposing vortices] bubbling fountains [similar to the Immortal's]. These ascend through the central channel- as red and blue dragons [this description does no justice without the pictures]

Since the passing of those years, I have recognized many previously [free] released techniques and practices, re-packaged in costly DVDs and Books, and redistributed to the mass commercial market.

Some of the 'pet favorite techniques' I have seen mentioned in threads on this forum, are some of the re-packaged and re-distributed.

Slight alterations, here and there, with a dose of "Lineage Transmission/Shaktipat" thrown in.

[beware who 'lays energy' on you- those lineage egregores are real, and some will feed on unsuspecting auras]

Edited by Disabled Not Broken
  • Like 2

Living in NYC, there were literally hundreds of used book stores, and most of them had boxes of expired magazines that they just gave away. I would load up my backpack with muscle, Karate, KungFu and

Once Bruce Lee etched his mark in Hollywood, I found less and less free Karate & KungFu magazines.

The articles in the Pre-Lee era, contained fountains of flowing Chi information. The Post-Lee period stuffed magazines with movie posters.

I knew there was gold in those Chi instructions. Again, I was just an early teenager, and really couldn't disseminate what was most useful, but I practiced many of those Chi techniques.

Some did not do much good, reflecting back - my Testosterone was not yet, a bubbling fountain.

The names of these "Oriental Exercises" [Political Correctness wasn't invented yet] have long been forgotten, by me.

However, I still recall quite a few routines. [Asperger eidetic memory, thankfully]

This one had a drawing of bubbling fountains, with huge, golden men [immortals, I presume]

From them, freely flowed the liquid gold, which is captured in an ornamental vase. The vase, pours out, into a diamond/square cut out, through top of the head.

Where the Chakra locations are, spinning wheels holding cups, capture this flooding essence. As they capture, they turn down, spilling towards the front, and release to the next waiting wheel of cups.

Waddling in a pool of white water, right below the groin, the cups now refill with this [bottom] liquid light, and scoop/move back, upwards, to the rear of the body. [refilling the cups, up to the crown]

Basically, the Governor channel pulling up white light, while the Functional channel is flowing down with golden elixir, from the Immortals.

The mixing of the two liquids - in the pool, creates [2 opposing vortices] bubbling fountains [similar to the Immortal's]. These ascend through the central channel- as red and blue dragons [this description does no justice without the pictures]

Since the passing of those years, I have recognized many previously [free] released techniques and practices, re-packaged in costly DVDs and Books, and redistributed to the mass commercial market.

Some of the 'pet favorite techniques' I have seen mentioned in threads on this forum, are some of the re-packaged and re-distributed.

Slight alterations, here and there, with a dose of "Lineage Transmission/Shaktipat" thrown in.

[beware who 'lays energy' on you- those lineage egregores are real, and some will feed on unsuspecting auras]

thanks for sharing, i wish it would go back to the free givaway knowledge era.... mixing money with martial arts is no good....

thanks for sharing, i wish it would go back to the free givaway knowledge era.... mixing money with martial arts is no good....

Early `70's ~ I remember a breathe that incorporated:

starcirc63_43507_mth.gif

on your forehead...connected all 3 third eyes...

Then another:

starcirc63_43507_mth.gif

on top of crown

You ran the nexus through them like a weave

Like a Hi-Tech RP