Protector

Mopai or Nopai

It's thinking out loud time with Sinfest!

No way meant for practical uses

I think I figured out the insane super nature of Mopai system

Which is kinda super obvious, I think

or maybe I just simplify it so much that I think I get it

Level one, yang chi fills up the dan tien

Level two, yang chi get's pressured into the dan tien with two times the force

Level three, dan tien is forced to more around and gets cut off from its place (1X)

Level four, about same amount of yin chi gathered up kinda like a second dan tien, the two are put together with half the space being free in the dan tien (2X)

Level Five, (4x)

Level six, (8X)

Ideas gotten after reading Magis of Java and listening to a guy who is sure he knows what he's talking about

So my theory is:

Since the founders of Mopai were toying with an idea of putting two chi's together, the beginning parts are preparation for doing that

Yang is being gathered in dan tien until it's filled or actually given an impression that it is

Since chi is not normally put into dan tien as a refind yin or yang, there should be a feeling of fullness with only yang in it, or the dan tien if filled both yin and yang spaces which gives the fullness feeling

Yang then is being compressed 2X so the half of dan tien is empty

The dan tien is then put in an abnormal position where it's half empty and it wont get undone, it's separated from it's original place and its connections

Later yin chi is being gathered and made to be put together with the yang dan tien which has some space all ready for it

If you have Magus of Java there is a picture showing the connection being done but not explained the same way

It can be found somewhere in the notes, it's three circles on top with one weird one bellow them

Since only yang is pressured into a smaller state, the connection should be done as show in the pictures

Pure yin with a spark of yang in the middle, yin's nature will stop yang from expanding I guess

With having just yang chi ready, a person is at 1X power and with addition of yin energy it becomes 2X

From then on, every level is two times more powerful then the previous

Dan tien might be forcefully increased but there is a limit to levels so it might not be just dan tien or there might be other places to put all that power, hence the additional benefit of separating the dan tien

This is something I came up for me to help understand the whole thing and I came to a conclusion that this system when started, must be completed

And when it gets started, unless the nervous system is rebuild back to its original state, in no way I can do practice I'm doing

What I'm doing is powering up my 8 extra special channels to create a connection with my body and the outside world

All the important additional energy is being stored outside of my body while Mopai puts it into small boxes around the body to be at the ready when needed

What I'm doing is setting a foot into another world while I'm still here, and Mopai gets ready for when the body is all worn out and all the boxes are sent to the other side

Since you are putting yourself into unbreakable boxes with Mopai, time freezes while you're on the other side

And I predict that if all 72 levels are reached, there won't be a ghost after death but a complete human being since every part is locked up

Every part is being held up with a force of another dead person and so a complete immortal would be like a whole bunch of people into one, with each one of them keeping one little part running

Kinda like cutting yourself into pieces that become bigger as you cut them off and then become small again when put together

Whats different with what I'm doing is that I'm just putting myself into a mold and try to fit to it, or set a far away goal and try to reach eventually

Mopai packs luggage before a journey and I don't, that's kinda like the difference

That wont work for me since when there will come time to gather pure yin, the nervous system will be damaged and it will be impossible to do the horse stance and doing the horse stance might hurt be badly

It's complete opposite of mine and an example of why you shouldn't mix systems

• Like 2

Interesting but, afaik the yin is gathered at the same time as yang in level 1. I think it was in Jim Mcmillians book where JC said he lacked the yin due to not sitting on the ground.

Also John Chang was told to do a whole lot of horse stance when he met his master :excl:

I'm not sure we really need to know, but what make it interesting to me it's the concept of CUTTING.

The concept that the LDT is kept in place by FOUR (as i recall) threads.

What are those threads?

Where do they lead to? the ones that lead down, do they link with the testies (the seminal ducts? wow, do guys that had vasectomy have a problem with this practice?)

Are they nourishing the LDT or just the stuff that make that KNOT what it is, a center..

Soo many questions!

Does every center have the same physical/energetical ties? Why? What are their purpose?

To me it's like asking about where exactly is my liver, and what does it do?

Finding out about additional physical/energy structures that we are not aware of, it's like, wow, there is still stuff to be discovered inside us!

Marvelous!

Edited by 宁

How about "Po Pai" -- eat spinach and develop your Chi power :)

• Like 2

I think gathering yin at level 1 was more of a medical thing since they want pure chi

John was doing horse stance when he met his master because he was too young at that time for Mopai or any energy practice

The word around the office is that these four threads are

ShaktipatIdaPingala.gif

Ida and Pingala, only two meridians but four connections

Another things is being done later is severing ming men stem so it could fall down and gather yin chi

There's a lot of breathing and all that stuff

Man, now I can't wait for it to be pumpkin pie season

i have the exercises for levels 2-3.....im told level one is just basic as any other system....level 4 post to be obvious if you have completed level 3....

• Like 1

I'm not sure we really need to know, but what make it interesting to me it's the concept of CUTTING.

The concept that the LDT is kept in place by FOUR (as i recall) threads.

What are those threads?

Where do they lead to? the ones that lead down, do they link with the testies (the seminal ducts? wow, do guys that had vasectomy have a problem with this practice?)

Are they nourishing the LDT or just the stuff that make that KNOT what it is, a center..

Soo many questions!

Does every center have the same physical/energetical ties? Why? What are their purpose?

To me it's like asking about where exactly is my liver, and what does it do?

Finding out about additional physical/energy structures that we are not aware of, it's like, wow, there is still stuff to be discovered inside us!

Marvelous!

Yeah concept of cutting is really interesting to me too. I was asking about that in the thread with questions to the author of the book , but didnt get it completely.

So if anyone knows what is this about -- please do chime in .

Still curious..