Sign in to follow this  
ericdubay

Spiritual Science

SS+Cover.png

Hey fellow Taoist monks B) Feel free to delete this if I'm breaking the rules, but I thought you all might appreciate this:

Link to Spiritual Science

My new book, Spiritual Science, almost three years in the making, is finally finished and for sale on Lulu and Amazon. Spiritual Science is 284 pages of paradigm-shattering science and mind-expanding spirituality that dares to ask and answer some of the biggest questions facing humanity: Who are we? What are we doing here? What is the purpose and meaning of life? What happens when we die? Do we have souls? Do we reincarnate? Does God exist? Is consciousness primary? Is the material world an illusion? Are we all One? And what would that mean? Spiritual Science explores and answers these and many more questions covering a wide-range of topics including quantum physics, consciousness, synchronicity, the holographic universe, morphic fields, the human energy body, psychoneuroimmunology, life force energy, the chakra and meridian systems, acupuncture, qigong, pranayama, the power of prayer, auras, psi science, telepathy, psychokinesis, clairvoyance, remote viewing, precognition, out of body experiences, near death experiences, entheogens, death, ghosts, reincarnation, God, Oneness and much more. I personally read over 150 books and spent hundreds of hours researching and writing to complete this one-of-a-kind metaphysical treatise. I'm really excited about and proud of this book and confident that you will feel the same.

Well, yeah, I think this is called spam or trolling. Hehehe.

However, if you will discuss at least one of the concepts within from a Buddhist or Taoist perspective I am sure mentioning the text title wouldn't be out of place.

On the other hand, you could advertise it here on the forum for a small contribution to the forum maintenance and that would make a lot of people happy.

Yeah, it's difficult to get yourself noticed on the internet without engaging in a bit of spamming. I wrote about Taoism and Buddhism in the book and would be willing to discuss any of the topics mentioned if there's interest. If any Tao Bums buy the book and let me know they came from here, I'd be happy to spread the wealth your way. Peace

Maybe if you posted excerpts of your book for folks to discuss and feed back to you. That could be a very cool book - And then obviously the contributors would promote it (because promoting themselves). Please don't do one of those "crowdsourced" things however. Those suck IMO.

Sounds like a good idea -K-, what subject would you most like to read about? Let me know and I'll post it.

Edited by ericdubay

How about you post relevant extracts in the main forum threads that talk about each topic? There's a good one happening right now on consciousness.

I would be interested in how you combine "spiritual" and "science". Currently claimed to be at odds with each other but hmm, not everyone is buying it:-)

• Like 1

Sounds good, I'll post some relevant sections around the forum and in this thread soon. For now have a look at this promotional video I just finished. The pictures used and concepts explored are all from Spiritual Science and the books presented are among those research/quoted in the making of it. And yes, the book is just as epic as the music :)

Sign in to follow this