Observant Kiwi

Kia Ora!

Hi there everyone.

I'm Jaimie, I'm from New Zealand and am new to all of this and I love it. I am learning so many new things it really is great. I look forward to learning more :)

:D

Hi there everyone.

I'm Jaimie, I'm from New Zealand and am new to all of this and I love it. I am learning so many new things it really is great. I look forward to learning more :)

:D

Hi, kiwi-dude!! :)

You know, I would love to visit New Zealand! I kind of have my eyes on Wellington! The cost of life scares me, hehe.

Nice to meet you!

Hi, kiwi-dude!! :)

You know, I would love to visit New Zealand! I kind of have my eyes on Wellington! The cost of life scares me, hehe.

Nice to meet you!

Nice to meet you too!

We would love to have you here! New Zealand really is a wonderful place, especially to visit. But its so far away, I feel your pain of expense to get here, but from the other end of it. If I want to get anywhere in the world all the flights are soooo expensive haha!

Wellington's really nice, the people are great and the nightlife is great. If you're one for views and nature, the South Island is the most beautiful place I have ever visited (in winter, summer it sucks! :P)

Well, yeah, I love that type of countries. Another thing is... Earthquakes!! Damn that Ring of Fire! hehe

I've researched New Zealand a lot and it's on the top of every list that has something positive (happy people, good jobs, low crime, etc). Plus, I would love to study there because of the "international students pay the same that a national student pays" thing. You guys know best.

• Like 1

Interesting, as far as I'm aware, international students do pay more.. I suppose it depends solely on the institution.

Haha yeah this location on the ring will doom us one day.. our biggest city is less than a couple of miles away from a huge dormant volcano, and if that one went off, there are several other vents in and around the city that would spew lava too... something I am not looking forward to :P

You're not wrong when it comes to positivity, but we all have our issues!

Random question, your book, is it available in pdf for free or must I buy it to read it?

Well, it's not supposed to be free, hehehe. The e-book version doesn't cost much, but we can work something out. I will send you a private message with the details.

And the volcano thing. I saw some news about "Tongagiro" or something like it. Apparently there have been an increase in earthquakes. That's scary!!