Sign in to follow this  
Snake

Theory to explain prana and the aura... and superpowers!

If you hold your hand of infront of you, and feel the prana in it. you will notice that the feeling is a like a field. Here is my theory to explain this:

As you know, the blood has iron in it, aswell electrolytes.

The blood vessels hold the Iron, and the fluids that carry them are conductive because of the electrolytes.

when the brain sends a signal to a part of the body, the blood vessels magnetic poles will become more active and create a field of buzzing electrons.

This would explain why there is Yin and Yang chi! (using salt as an example) positive charged anons of Hydrogen, and negative charged Cations of Chlorine. The distance between a positive charge and negative charge has an atraction, they want to be together. Same with the repulsion, the electrons repulse eachother. Idk if Protons would repel eachother or not though.

. if you put a charge of electrons thru the blood, the poles in the blood (Iron in blood vessels, they will want to alinged and vibrate in synchronis. but the poles will repel eachother at the same time. Making them go buzzurk, wich will result in a field of kinetic and electric activity. Plus theres the atracction of Protons wanting electrons.

Our bodies have evolved to the point where we can feel this field and make it stronger.

Soo if my theory is correct. we can evlolve super powers.

Anyone have any thoughts about this?

If you hold your hand of infront of you, and feel the prana in it. you will notice that the feeling is a like a field. Here is my theory to explain this:

The blood vessels hold the Iron, and the fluids that carry them are conductive because of the electrolytes.

when the brain sends a signal to a part of the body, the blood vessels magnetic poles will become more active and create a field of buzzing electrons.

This would explain why there is Yin and Yang chi! (using salt as an example) positive charged anons of Hydrogen, and negative charged Cations of Chlorine. The distance between a positive charge and negative charge has an atraction, they want to be together. Same with the repulsion, the electrons repulse eachother. Idk if Protons would repel eachother or not though.

. if you put a charge of electrons thru the blood, the poles in the blood (Iron in blood vessels, they will want to alinged and vibrate in synchronis. but the poles will repel eachother at the same time. Making them go buzzurk, wich will result in a field of kinetic and electric activity. Plus theres the atracction of Protons wanting electrons.

Our bodies have evolved to the point where we can feel this field and make it stronger.

Cations have a net positive charge

Get an MRI and see how that feels before you go evolving

Stosh

Edited by Stosh

everything is fine the way it is

if someone doesnt have superpowers, perhaps that is good?

perhaps nature intends it this way

• Like 1

It is the Hemoglobin in the red blood cells that holds the iron, not the blood vessels themselves.

The signals were sent through the nerve cells, not the blood vessels. Thus blood vessels do not have magnetic poles.

Edited by ChiDragon

Science can explain a lot of things -- but not everything

Once you unravel from this mortal coil [i.e., Die]... science remains under 6 feet of dirt

Now, what components fill the spirit?

The "legends" of the Immortals comes to mind..

I have super powers...super-powers are over rated...

Edited by Disabled Not Broken

Once you unravel from this mortal coil [i.e., Die]... science remains under 6 feet of dirt

Well....!!!

What kind of scientific spirit was that.....???:rolleyes:

Edited by ChiDragon

Sign in to follow this