skydog

Sexual Qigong- Man pulls a 20 ton truck with his penis.

interesting type of qigong

Argh, couldn't watch it.

Because of Youtube.

Does this feat mean the guy could voluntarily keep his penis in a state conducive to, er, truck pulling?

How did he do it? I guess I could ask why as well but why he did it is, huh, why?

Iron Crotch hard Qigong, he has a video on it.

K, he ties a piece of material tied to a piece of rope to the base of his penis (from what I could gather from the blur), OR around the testes and base? I am not so sure.

Sheesh, I hadn't thought about this much. This is really insane, IMO. I mean, I suppose it would come in handy martially if one's crotch was getting stomped, maybe? ...or jumped on

Kim watched this a long time ago and asked the purpose of it?

Excess stretching of some of those tissues would/could run into erectile issues.

apparantely its for old men or anyone who wants to improve their sexual prowess (not sure if theres a female version but I know theres sexual qigong exercises for women somewhere) Also for health in general as the sexual energy gets improved and converted into chi (apparantely). K I think this video is pretty cool so you should find somewhere to watch it lol, theres other qigong feats here. I don't think its dangerous unless you start thinking your superman and do more than you actually can - eg weightlifting. Possibly is though.

OOPS! I responded before I watched the video. This was not the same one I had watched before.

Here is the Master I had in mind.

Tu Jin Sheng

(not sure if theres a female version but I know theres sexual qigong exercises for women somewhere)

the female version uses an egglike contraption that goes up inside, with an attachment that hangs out for putting weights on.

Iron Crotch hard Qigong, he has a video on it.

K, he ties a piece of material tied to a piece of rope to the base of his penis (from what I could gather from the blur), OR around the testes and base? I am not so sure.

Sheesh, I hadn't thought about this much. This is really insane, IMO. I mean, I suppose it would come in handy martially if one's crotch was getting stomped, maybe? ...or jumped on

Kim watched this a long time ago and asked the purpose of it?

Excess stretching of some of those tissues would/could run into erectile issues.

It has to go around all of it, otherwise there isn't the strength - the vas def etc needs to be encompassed so that a firm kd connection is made. ;)

Edited by joeblast

Argh, couldn't watch it.

Because of Youtube.

Does this feat mean the guy could voluntarily keep his penis in a state conducive to, er, truck pulling?

How did he do it? I guess I could ask why as well but why he did it is, huh, why?

What to you mean WHY?.. It means he's better then all the guys who can only pull 19 ton trucks ;).

• Like 1

I like to hit the clubs and pick up chicks on the weekends.

With my dick.

Literally.

I took the quick and easy route, seduced by power and fame and parlor tricks, I never finished my training :(

Edited by Sloppy Zhang

What to you mean WHY?.. It means he's better then all the guys who can only pull 19 ton trucks ;).

Right! But the Slopps can pull wimmin with his (per his post above) so isn't that better?

The 'better' thing, it is pretty weird huh?

--/-note to social darwinist zealots---the basis for the majority of your arguments were never hypothesized by Darwin---

The crotch is one of the most vulnerable areas on the body

Ancient masters were researching and looking into ways to protect it

A lot of things have been learned in the process, including this

Centuries later the bums are still laughing

• Like 1