Disabled Not Broken

Kundalini After-Care: Now What?

Twenty One years ago - I had a full blown Kundalini Awakening

[as opposed to an Arousal].

Don't want to be repetitious, you can search my other posts if interested

When I do QiGong, I always have to make certain 'adjustments':

I keep my mind buried under the Earth, many feet deep- almost to 'the core/root' [sometimes I can feel a cold blast of air hit me in my perineum]

If I even think about the 3 'third' eyes they get flooded instantly.

My crown feels like I am hiding a magnet inside a hat.

I practice meditation 2 hours, daily, in full lotus - my body keeps being pulled backwards. If I start to intentionally sway counter-clockwise, my body grossly exaggerates it, and I can literally end up off my mat. [usually sway clockwise - to send the energy downwards]

I can tell when a new moon or full moon is near - especially a full moon. I often wonder if the tales of Lycanthropy have their origin with a Kundalini experience. The solar flares are really affecting me [thus my thread about them]

The benefits are astounding, but I do not want to get into that topic, as it just sounds like an ego stroke.

My earnest intention is to continue onward with this

In the beginning, [1992] the 'power' subsided - and the chase began to find it again, and because it was elusive, it brought on that depressing yearn to feel it just one more time.

1996 it happened again - another huge surge - total 'whiteout'

Last year - it feels as though it is building up again - this time, like a tsunami that feels it has the potential to smash me into pieces.

I am trying to prepare for it

I never had a teacher, and I do not know many of the technical terms, let alone, pronounce them. I never had transmissions, attunements, never been to a seminar

I have healed many people, and have given Shaktipat numerous times.

I live my life as a monk, a loner. That might be the core of the problem, but I prefer tranquility, a drama-free atmosphere to continue on my path [obsessed]

If I shop @ Walmart, passing people, I can feel their anxiety, moods, etc

I can feel WiFi, etc, also - which leads me to believe we are wired with magnetic resonators [like some animals]

I much rather read a great book, than do the Disneyland trip

I am always searching for the 'right technique' that fits this...although, at times, I am unsure what 'this', is

Also, not sure if anyone experiences this- but I am having very big EMIs...

Electrical appliances are breaking, light bulbs burning out quickly, and loud crackling and popping sounds on the plasma screen TV and PC monitor.

The walls bang, like poltergeist phenomenon, but I used to practice ritual magick, so I know it is not 'entities',... just PSI

If I am in thought/Alpha, or talking with someone about something 'relevant' -- things start popping.

My son, who is 15, is actually leery about spending the night over the house because of all the stuff that is going on now, sounds, etc.,

I guess, what I am asking, is if anyone else has experienced this?

I want to be able to channel it, to use it constructively - rather than have a 2 hour meditation just grounding lol

My Ida/Pingala channels are balanced, and the right and left hemispheres of my brain do not feel more 'energetic' than the other

Lower Dan Tien, no longer spasms, nor squeezes - the thought of it makes it jerk slightly and tightens up

Middle Dan Tien similar to lower, but much larger and pulses

I spoke about the upper Dan Tien previously

Feedback appreciated!

Thank you for your time:)

Edited by Disabled Not Broken
  • Like 1

Tao Sempko of KAP springs to mind (so does Santi, but he came to mind after).

I don't reckon kundalini can get used as such (at least the warnings against doing so, or attempting it abound) but then I've chosen a relatively passive approach to it and although I had what I consider a hell of a time with it, it wasn't (and isn't, thanks to all kinds of help) anywhere near what you (and other people) have experienced.

Tai chi has been highly recommended, often.

I know David Hawkins has said that after he became enlightened - that he had to stop meditating - because the bliss would become to intense - and he wouldn't bey able to function in society. So, maybe you've had all the experiences you need - and now the universe just wants you to focus on boring mundane stuff. Maybe in past lives you meditated all day in caves and just don't need this stuff anymore.....I'm probably wrong - just throwing something out there.

• Like 1

virtue.

http://www.meditationexpert.com/blog/2008/11/establishing-the-river-chariot-rotation-and-transformation-of-jing-to-chi/

That, and...how's the j-q-s rollin? Thinking refinement, lots of good lil pointers about that at the link. How's your ability to enter stillness, shut off the cranial nerves, drop breath below threshold of turbulence? :) in a context of Qi-refinement.

Edited by joeblast

Tao Sempko of KAP springs to mind (so does Santi, but he came to mind after).

I don't reckon kundalini can get used as such (at least the warnings against doing so, or attempting it abound) but then I've chosen a relatively passive approach to it and although I had what I consider a hell of a time with it, it wasn't (and isn't, thanks to all kinds of help) anywhere near what you (and other people) have experienced.

Tai chi has been highly recommended, often.

I seen your reply last night and did a Google, then YouTube search- found some videos by the first individual you mentioned.... His wisdom [videos] would have been essential --20 years ago.

The second you person you mentioned I do not know, either

Thank you sister :)

virtue.

http://www.meditationexpert.com/blog/2008/11/establishing-the-river-chariot-rotation-and-transformation-of-jing-to-chi/

That, and...how's the j-q-s rollin? Thinking refinement, lots of good lil pointers about that at the link. How's your ability to enter stillness, shut off the cranial nerves, drop breath below threshold of turbulence? :) in a context of Qi-refinement.

'That' [thing/no-thing] develop during the testament of time...and yes, very sound advice.

I can enter 'stillness' at will [almost]- of course, my atmosphere is deliberately intended to be chaos-free... so I am always close to 'still'.

[ Loner = Aspie! -stress is a bad trigger for someone with Asperger's, Tourette's, OCD, Spinal Cord problems]

Within a few seconds of 'powering down' - and 'flame on' command to my lower Dan Tien, my breathing comes close to a halt. My middle Dan Tien tightens, and my abdominal muscles stretch out like a board. My breathe comes almost to a stop and the central pillar starts to [magnetic ripples] pulse.

In an email someone mentioned that by sending my consciousness elsewhere it will still incorporate the upper Dan Tien to 'search it out' [paraphrased].

All great words of wisdom.

Thank you all for this :) [really, thank you all -- more appreciative than you might realize]

Have a bad headache this morning [Qi-head lol]

As I type this - just 'thinking about it', my middle Dan Tien 'expands' and the sides of my throat [neck muscles] tighten and twitch [uniformed]

Wanted to add this:

The benefits are astounding, but I do not want to get into that topic, as it just sounds like an ego stroke.

There are other reasons for that, as well.

Kundalini has been sensationalized over the years - and has gone mainstream and mass marketed.

It is NOT 'instant enlightenment'.

It is a tool that teaches you - because it breaks you down and pushes you into a corner and forces you to 'be one with yourself'.

Sometimes, I feel like I have Alzheimer's, because I get confused a lot, and Dyslexic. It is constant work to keep that crown from getting overly congested.

Think twice if you are really searching out for a Kundalini experience!

Of course, flip side - there is much to attain from it.

Yes it can border on miraculous.

Yes I can do some 'cool stuff'.

But you have to make a list of 'pros' and 'cons' and see if it is all really worth it...

Edited by Disabled Not Broken
  • Like 1

I received numerous emails regarding some threads I posted:

Thank you for that :)

I think I should answer some of them here, so others might benefit...

So to preserve anonymity, I will paraphrase and compile some of them here:

* I was born with a 'bad spine'.

I am sure I was 'destined' for it- and I think maybe it was set up this way for a Kundalinic response [?]

*It has not healed, but the pain is manageable as long as the energy flows unrestricted. If I give Shaktipat- the surges 'might' remove the Lactic Acid from the muscles and relieve some spasms and Sciatic inflammation. [Kriyas are painful]

*Arthritis sufferers can tell you when it will rain.

I can do that [lol] and the energy (peak) surges can forecast a coming a full/new moon - sort of the same way.

* Solar flares definitely affect my particular energy field

* Someone asked about the 2012 Mayan calendar and the possible influence of X-Flares/CMEs

Check this out:

The Cosmology of the ancient Maya was a holistic one, including a highly developed science of the 7 energy centers of the human body (called "chakras" in Sanskrit), indepth understanding of the healing and restorative power of the sacred kundalini life-force of our sexual energy ("k'ulthanlilni" in Mayan), extensive practices of Solar worship, meditation, yoga, and ritual, and an exquisite language which incorporates the songs of the birds. The characteristic dynamic of Zuyua Mayan language is that its words are invertable, for example "y'ak" means "language" and "k'ay" means "song". The Mayan word for flower, "l'ol" literally means vibration and consciousness.

http://www.13moon.com/ABOUT%20THE%20MAYA.htm

In retrospect - I imagine I had a lot of karma 'to burn'.

Not everyone experiences the same things.

I am grateful for everything I endure.

I am grateful to call Tao Bums my peace :)

I know David Hawkins has said that after he became enlightened - that he had to stop meditating - because the bliss would become to intense - and he wouldn't bey able to function in society. So, maybe you've had all the experiences you need - and now the universe just wants you to focus on boring mundane stuff. Maybe in past lives you meditated all day in caves and just don't need this stuff anymore.....I'm probably wrong - just throwing something out there.

I do not think there is right or wrong here: many possibilities and everyone's guess is as good [or possibly better] than mine. It is all subjective @ this point :)

"Son, you come from a long line of bad backs"

-Dad

I have some jackass-movie quality injuries (in how some happened) also, had 7 chunks of L5S1 removed in '95 - its what pointed me towards martial arts then chigung then meditation, go figger :lol: I'll try to dig up some old songs that attempt to convey the order of stillness I have in my mind...I've been amassing and writing a bunch lately on that topic since it is that fundamental; great for integration of energies...imperative, imho ^_^ breathless is one thing, but its not the same as no-breath - that you can sustain no breath for a good time is an indicator of certain things though - check out my personal section and pietro's learning to breathe thread on those "one(rolling, continuous)-breath" fundamentals if you're interested. what made me think of that though is why I included the nan huai chin link wrt/ nature of mind as it relates to higher levels of practice after certain energetic yogas have been established - and longevity breathing being as an extension of the first fundamental...that is my preferred shot for looking at the nature of awareness :)

I enjoy the K descriptions tho, thx...I just have yet to get around to K practices - I'm not going to purposefully open that bottle..., yet :D

I got really affected by the solar flares lately too, emotions up and down. Its amazing how the house of cards collapses. What are we doing here on earth? Growing and dying, thats about it.

My head gets pulled back when I meditate, so evenually I'd be fighting against energy and end up with my head looking at the ceiling. This is why I nearly always meditate laying down.

I do a 2 hour meditation mid-day, not to ground, but to go deep as possible so the energies can really got to work. Its opposite of grounding because after a 2 hour deep trance, ones entire day is going to be partly meditating. I ground doing exercise and yoga.

Your life doesnt seem much different from mine. Im just plodding along

in response to the k'ulthanlilni quote, thats neat, i searched for more into (cause 13moon is crap) and found a lot of interesting stuff. its mayan for serpent.

don alejandro cirilo perez oxlaj, the grand mayan elder, says that the indian civilization has ties to the mayans through the same celestial or cosmic ancestors. Even the word maya pops up in sanskrit meaning illusion, and there, as noted, other similarities. neat.

thanks for sharing

"Kundalini has been sensationalized over the years - and has gone mainstream and mass marketed.

It is a tool that teaches you - because it breaks you down and pushes you into a corner and forces you to 'be one with yourself'"

Agree! At the same time I think it's time for a whole lot of it (Kundalini) because it may help us people turn things around.

It's dangerous IMO/IME but so is waiting in line at Walmart for god to save you.

• Like 1

Thank you everyone for advice and links:

I will check them all out :)

Again, most appreciative :)

"Kundalini has been sensationalized over the years - and has gone mainstream and mass marketed.

It is a tool that teaches you - because it breaks you down and pushes you into a corner and forces you to 'be one with yourself'"

Agree! At the same time I think it's time for a whole lot of it (Kundalini) because it may help us people turn things around.

It's dangerous IMO/IME but so is waiting in line at Walmart for god to save you.

I agree- my only concern is when something gets commercialized it is made easier for the masses

Pre-packaged drive -thru enlightenment.

Shake, stir and presto! thou awakened

The solar flares might be prematurely activating people and some appear to be like 'zombies'...it isn't bath salts ;)