ζž—ζ„›ε‰

Traditional Chinese Clothing

Hi there!

Β 

I am extremely interested in buying some traditional Chinese men's daofu and cheongsam in which to practice T'ai Chi, especially if I can find them in silk. Aiwei, are you still offering to sell these clothes? If not, does anybody know where I should look?

Β 

I'm also interested in finding some of the Wudang style robes -- I find that I resonate strongly with wind and lightning, and loose clothing that moves in the wind activates my shen. If any of you know where I might find some of these clothes, let me know: I would be very grateful.

Β 

~Anemos

Th price estimate... Making one pair of pants can be anywhere between 10-25rmb, which is equivalent to about 1.25-3.00 U.S. dollars. I can have an outfit made for atleast 10-15 U.S. Maybe even cheaper.

Β 

Dang man, that's pretty cheap even by Chinese standards.

I don't live in China anymore, so its difficult to find someone

who can make these clothes. I have been looking around, but

the prices are too high for me to consider offering it as cheap as I was before.

Β 

Before, the prices were simply the cost of material and labor. I take no profit.

Now, its the cost of labor, material, and tax. Its no longer a few renminbi, now its

atleast of 100 dollars for a robe to be made out here in NY. Ridiculously high.

Β 

So, basically, until I create my own textile company, haha, I won't be

making any clothes.

Β 

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Β 

Peace and Blessings,

Lin

I would like shoes size 44,5, maybe two pair =P

Β 

oh damn, but it should be possible to buy Stuff on Online shop must be possible *Gonna Check*